Author Topic: Yuu's Written Works  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Yuu's Written Works
« on: May 23, 2010, 04:51:45 am »
So yeah, I guess I'll just go ahead and post a one-shot here to see what you guys think about it.

If things go well in meatspace, I might make additional ones, or even make something similar in length to "Gearlan Chronicles."

In any case, here's that one-shot I mentioned.

Revolution

Why are you wasting your time in this place, old friend? Do you seriously think that what you do here could possibly affect the outcome of what will soon come to pass all over this tragic nation? Why? Why do you struggle so fiercely against a force of change which you yourself sought fervently as your greatest mission? Was it not the two of us, who together, back in the orphanage, vowed to save the people from their wretched state at the hands of a horrible, perpetual cycle of torment and ignorance set up by those in power?

It is already far too late for any of your actions to matter... ... General. Soon, all across the islands, the thieves, the liars, the murderers, and all those who are equally unworthy to witness the birth of a new age will finally succumb to the righteous hand of justice.

My justice.

For so long, the people of this nation have been trudged under the heels of those in seats of corrupted authority. They have waited for a hero, to deliver them from their fallen state. I will be that hero. Oppressed, violated, deprived of their every right, the people of this nation have absolutely nothing left to turn to... ... except, perhaps, for their anger. I will use that anger, direct it at those who wallow in their deceptions and avarice, and ultimately, save the people from the torment in which they have slumbered.

Pitiful humans, mindlessly dismissing their thoughts. And yet they know not the true power of what they hold. The death of stability releases those thoughts. They gather amidst the madness, masterless and free... ... until they weave together to form the spark that ignites the flames of purifying revolution. And when that day comes, we can all truly, finally be equal.

Feedback and constructive criticism is well appreciated.