Author Topic: Bodies of Steel, Hearts of Gold (no, that does not relate to Kingdom Hearts!)  (Read 965 times)

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
This is an RP based off of a flash game called ShellCore Command. Great game, by the way, if you haven't played it, the vehicle you use is completely custom! Anyway, you have two sides you can play as. The, for lack of a better word, "normals", or the "infected". You have your standard character bio, but the height and weight are missing because our characters are, well, living ships, not people. Generally, try to give every weapon your character has, so that there is no confusion later on.

BEGINNING SETTINGS:
Normals;
The Spawning Grounds: The Place where newborns (that's us!) form. We can't add weapons or anything here, we have to "haul ass" as it would, to the nearest safe sector. There, you could add new weapons and such, which would update into your character profile.

Infected: DEATHZONE-1: The first sector to become infected, DEATHZONE-1 is where new infecti form. Unlike normal newborns, infected newborns start with a basic plasma gun.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
SHIP COMPENDIUM:
Normal Newborn:

Infected Newborn:

(Note: The sizes between the two are from my zoom level, the two newborns are the same size, the Infected simply a little longer due to it's trailing things :P)

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
This loooooooooks very interesting, i think i would be very happy to play this. If not happier than the mech game.
Check out MindWorld a Psychological Sci-Fi FPS adventure indie title....It's pretty awesome :p http://www.indiedb.com/games/mindworld/images/mindworld-concept-art1