Author Topic: COIS; the coalition  (Read 5341 times)

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
Re: the coalition
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 03:28:07 pm »
"yes. we have algorithems in place to determine the exact costs, gains, and risks of damage in any conflict. I leave it open for species 19003 and species 19004(riether) to contribute their own assesment techniques, of course."

she examined the Skrall. low physicality. few natural deffenses. statisticaly an easy kill. registered. then she scanned the technology and combat potential. four tiers above her own.

"many potential canidates; species 18840, species 18963, and species 19002 have all yet to be taken, due to their access to weaponized intra-planetary machines (space ships). however, with the weaponized machines of species 19003, they are more practical. species 18992 is under early stages of consumption. from a low-tech species we would take 55% of natural resources claimed, while you would revice 45% and the planets themselves, is this acceptable?"

"but back to our directive. what targets do you have?"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:33:18 pm by Crazen »
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 08:28:56 pm »
"These" Taragan said as he gestured towards the holograms of multiple species and their planetary systems and colonies, as well as a data sheet of all the potential resources the systems held.

"The Shorak, a general reptilian species fast in reproduction, and good for labor, as for their technology level they have actually colonized several systems, however they are rather obscure to the galatic community."

Taragan motioned to the next hologram, displaying a strange squid like creature (Think Mind Flayer) "The Norvag are another species we have been observing, there are mysterious isolationists, due to there hostile but passive aggressive nature they are not well loved among the galatic community, also we desire to acquire many subjects so we may study their mysterious psionic genes."

"There are several other worth mentioning, the Sharz, the Noctor, the Aregilian, all of them at similar technological levels, they have colonized multiple systems, allowing easy conquests and a far simpler task of simply dividing the worlds among ourselves. On that note the Core Combine request an opportunity to send slave ships to follow allied fleets so they may round up enemy populaces so they may be transported to and converted in bio-factories."
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 09:53:26 pm »
" that seems logical. using hostiles for work is more profitable then as supply (as in food). several of those may be suitable targets. based on my incomplete data, I would favor the Norvag. any species with allies is unadvised. of note species 18963 (Machy. one of my 'filler' races. you can find their thread in the second page or so) is highly aggressive and weaponized, but is already in conflict with 4 other species. while still a stronger target, statistics favor eliminating them now, in the probable event they eventually become hostile toward species 19003(skrall) . they relatively close to your territories (Agnasi has no territories)

"warfare you will supply space-born military machines to neutralize hostile space-born military machines. species 2(Iavolg) will provide ground soldiers to provide support (target fodder) allowing the more...efficient soldiers of species 19003 to focus on the hostiles with less loss. species 2 will also harvest and distribute resources. again, we have no need for the actual planets. as for species 19004 (Riether), I have yet to analyze their strengths. I await their impute."
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 03:28:47 pm »
"If you wish to benefit from others without significant strife on your part, I suggest something that is likely completely out of the ordinary for your species: Ally an unknown species." Said a Riether, who, up until this point, had silently remained in the corner of the meeting room. Inspection would identify him as a certain Vor'Das. "Give them access to your technology. If they are unknown, then you can use them as agents of your bidding. It may require more planning and careful procedures than total conquest, but I assure you that an underhanded spy is far more effective than a battleship... far more."

"For example, you could masquerade a race as an innocent first contact, and when a greeting party from another race comes in, BLAM!" He struck his wrist's blade against the metal way with a resounding "clang!" Strike with your weapons at an enemy who had no idea what was coming to them! The best part is, you can string an unwitting species along if you keep them in the dark; make them think that we are the protectors, and they, the galactic community, are the relentless conquerors seeking only to rule over them. Then we can be the rulers, overseeing the galaxy with an inescapable grasp. That is what you want in the end, isn't it?

"If you wish to go with what you may consider the more logical approach of going in with great gusto and gratuitous weaponry, we could possibly allow you to install cloaking devices on your starships, as well as a proprietary Kinetic Disruptor star ship at your disposal... Operated by us, of course." He added, almost as an afterthought.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 04:16:12 pm »
"What the Admiral suggests is worth.....a try.... for the sake of experimenting if anything." Taragan replied to Vor'Das, as he ran several possibles scenarios through his head, all with different types of costs and gains.

"However." Ragaran chimed in "As the Ivalog has stated about the situation with this species "18963" they are very hostile, if they are close to our borders they may attempt to disrupt supply lanes and nearby slave colonies... On that note Ivalog, you stated that they where at war with 4 other sentient species, what direction has that war gone recently?"

"As for the Norvag" Ragaren said with a slight hint of disgust "I hardly wish to see them as an ally, Infact we are debating wheather or not we really even want to enslave them, or simply harvest there genes for study. Believe me when I say Admiral that if you listen to a Norvag speak for more than six seconds you will find yourselves uncontrollably strangling them, their arrogance seems to know no bounds, and we would all enjoy likely crushing them."
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 04:35:18 pm »
Moataia showed her first sighn of vivid emotion: offence.

"I am not an Iavolg!" she said, using a species true name for the first time. "I am a Larentili and chieftan of the well respected and powerful Moataia clan! if you do not address as such....guh..." the anger subsided. her mind was numbed back to code and statistics. she was never really disconnected, even if their didn't happen to be a tube jutting out of her forehead.

"first, an error in the data stream has incorrectly numbered species 85 through 18795*, as those species do not/did not exist. the error has been fixed. reclassification has been done. you are now species 291(Skrall) and 292(Riether)

returning to combat. I believe species 2 would adequately perform in the even that we would need to appear unhostile, negating the need for a fith member of this union, currently including species 1, 2, 291, and 292. only species 291 and species 292 currently know of the existence of species two. on the issue of species 273(machy), their military aptitude has been reduced to two thirds of its previous power.

also, species 1(larentili) and species 292 appear to have different objectives. species 1 desires resources to provide for machine 1(Hnangha) and lesser needs. species 291's objectives are clear to species 1: gain genetic information in order to improve military aptitude of species 291 and provide more planet claims and resource claims. It seems to a degree, species 292 shares these objectives. however, it seems species 292 also want to direct, or become king/chieftain over these species?"

(*you didn't think they had really found almost 20 thousand races, did you? also, is Moataia's obsesive need to number and catagorize everything annoying you yet?)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:58:27 pm by Crazen »
No capitalization......

Crazen!