Author Topic: A Sci-Fi/Space RP OOC  (Read 8799 times)

Offline Digital Hellhound

• Rigel Rescuer
  • I refuse to be considered a mere nuisance!
    • View Profile
Re: A Sci-Fi/Space RP OOC
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2010, 09:28:30 am »
Ahh the first post wasn't so bad, it was easy enough to work around. The second just wasn't clear and had someone taking credit for something that wasn't possible, which invoked a response since I was tired, and not feeling well. >.> Anyway.. it's fine now that I understand what you meant by hacking.. and there are electrical weapons and the like. Ways to shut down electronics.. just normally security bots would be at least slightly protected from such obvious means of deactivation.. but it's all good. It works.

Also... I idle in the chatroom. Chances are if my name in IRC ends with|Sleep or |Work, then I'm not gonna be around for at least 5 hours. |Away means I'm in and out but won't notice anything unless I get a query (pinging me doesn't do anything, neither does just saying my name as I don't have that set up).

I can have him be a liar, so he didn't actually do anything, sure. Can you PM me with a reason they could've stopped working there? (I'll remove the 'stay calm' text from the first post if needed)
And by the way, when I tried to contact you for the first time, you had nothing after your name. So hah!

Is there a specific time you might be on the chatbox?
I am the very model of a scientist salarian...

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
  • And, boom goes the dynamite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2010, 09:50:01 am »
He can just be a liar the rest of it is fine and has already been referenced and worked around. I don't like retconing things so once there is another post after it, especially one that references it,  it is canon and we just have to work around it some how. No big deal. The first part wasn't that bad really, the second part wasn't either except that it started to show a trend I disliked. :-p Don't mind me too much though.. I can usually work around most things.

Yea... >.> That happens too. Either a connection reset or my being in a rush. lol

Depends on when I work.. but the later in the day (EST) the better. So not until fairly late GMT time.
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and hurt you." - Elvis Presley

Offline Digital Hellhound

• Rigel Rescuer
  • I refuse to be considered a mere nuisance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2010, 09:57:57 am »
I'll try to avoid godmodding, even if very minor, in the future >_>

I am the very model of a scientist salarian...