Author Topic: A Certain Kingdom of Light: OOC and Planning  (Read 9301 times)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
A Certain Kingdom of Light: OOC and Planning
« on: March 18, 2010, 04:04:55 am »

Long ago, the worlds were simply one, showered with warmth brought about by the great light...

People, wanting reprieve from their sorrows, gravely sought after it's presence, eventually becoming a part of the light itself...

Some of them, however, asked for more than what the light could rightfully give them...

Embittered, they turned themselves away from the light, opening their hearts to darkness...

In an act of vengeance, they struck down the inhabitants of light...

The world descended into darkness, almost everyone lost their way...

But one last sliver of hope did remain, deep within the hearts of those who believed fervently in the light...

Countless battles were waged between light and dark, the light slowly pushing the darkness back...

The light proved victorious, but at such a great cost...

The world was shattered far beyond mending, the darkness unable to be truly vanquished...

Gathering what remained, they sought refuge in many places, rebuilding the fallen world.

These new worlds, however, were no longer united, distanced from each other by walls of guardian light...

Because the great light was still buried deep within the belly of darkness...

-Records of King Hudor, Royal Archives, Grand Library of Acropolis, Acropolis, Europa

As some can probably guess from the thread title and opening words, yes, this is a Kingdom Hearts RP.

Seeing what happened last time, when I got buried too deep inside the lore to actually consider the RP itself, I decided to try a different approach.

Instead of trying to fit our stories into the franchise's canon, I created an entirely different universe for the setting of the RP. It will retain a lot of basic themes, though most of it will be retooled and renamed to fit the laws of this re-imagined universe.

Plot-wise, it basically retains the core of the original. A group of chosen heroes traveling from world to world, beating the darkness-enhanced local bad guys and saving the places from destruction.

Setting-wise, however, it is very different. This RP is set here on Earth, several millennia after the events described in the above excerpt. The different worlds have become more or less isolated from each other, developing technologically at varying rates. So one world may still be using wooden spears while another uses steampunk assault walkers.

Magic-wise, spells, psychic abilities and other similar things are present, and their prevalence varies from world to world.

I'll elaborate more on this later. I just wanted to get this out to get some feedback for now.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
Re: A Certain Kingdom of Light: OOC and Planning
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 02:40:37 am »
I might join. I loved the first 2 games in the series.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 01:54:46 pm »
I've never played Kingdom Hearts before, but from the way you described it above, it seems straight forward enough. I'll join, I don't have anything better to do!

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
  • Blood for the Blood God...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 02:23:11 pm »
I might join. I loved the first 2 games in the series.

Same here.
Quote from: The Evil Overlords Handbook
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 02:40:35 am »
The Chronicles of a Certain Kingdom of Light

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ocean of Worlds

Chapters

Lore

Legends
Legend of the Light

Weapons of Light
Key of the Sky of Light

Weapons of Darkness
Blade of Lost Dreams
Dark Shard

???
???
???
Guardia Civil
Capitan Guardia

The Twisted
Shadowspan
Crusher
Gunner
Spawner
Wraith

Characters

Primary Characters
Dr.Octagonapus's Characters: Kannae Napar
GroxGlitch's Characters: Irana kor♥S
SimplyNecro's Characters: Deadric♥S, Rios♥S
Yuu's Characters: Prince Cyrus

Secondary Characters
Playable Characters:
Non-playable Characters: King Photios♥S

Inactive Characters
Yuu's Characters: General Praxiphotios♥S,  Prince Hydros♥S, Cloaked Figure
Bagderman22's Characters: Ranos♥•

Legend:

Bad guys are red, good guys are blue, neutrals are purple, and I ran out of rhymes.
- A superscription of a black heart denotes a character that was created at the start of the story.
• - A superscription of a bullet denotes a character that is currently not partaking in the main storyline. They may be dead, inactive or a non-player character.
S - A superscription of the "S" symbol signifies that a character has subordinates. A character's list of subordinates can be found in his/her profile.

Additional Material

Chapter Slots
Epilogue - Yuu

« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 05:00:50 am by Yuu »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 05:09:44 am »
Here's the format for the characters...

Code: [Select]
Name(s): Character's name. Add aliases, if any, after a comma ",".
Home World: Where does he/she hail from? For large worlds containing several nations, you can add the location preceding the name of the world.
Other Location(s): Same format as above, but for other places that the character usually resides in. If more than one, separate by using semicolons ";".

Role(s): Is your character a soldier, a general, a wizard, a chosen one? If so, put it here. Add additional roles, if any, after a comma ",".
Subordinate(s): Subordinates, mooks, minions, the sort. Add additional subordinates, if any, after a comma ",". Adding a hyperlink to a profile of each would be preferable.
Alignment: Current alignment.

Appearance: A short paragraph-form description of current appearance. Appearance later in the story or in next installments, if there will be any, shall be placed below the latest paragraph.

Brief Biography: Same as appearance, but instead, a short bio.

Weapon(s): Weapons. Special weapons should have a separate profile containing appearance and short description, and if any, history.
Skill(s): Anything that the character's good at. Preferably in paragraph form.

Sample...

Names: Dr. John Paul Marcus Doe, The Doctor
Home World: Skull Island
Other Location: Port of Departure

Roles: Mercenary, Doctor, Cook
Subordinate: Mr. Wuffles
Alignment: Good.

Appearance: Bla, bla, blah... wears a gray cloak, bla bla blah...

After the bla bla blah... wears a suit, bla bla blah...

Bio: Bla, bla, blah... eccentric doctor mercenary with cute pet, bla bla blah...

Ever since the death of bla, bla, blah... serious doctor mercenary with cute weaponized cyborg pet, bla bla blah...

At the end of bla, bla, blah... dean of the academy of doctors, bla bla blah...

Weapons: Giant scalpel, Chi-Blade
Skills: Bla, bla, blah... good at fighting, bla bla blah...

Bla, bla, blah... good at being a doctor, bla bla blah...

Bla, bla, blah... a decent cook, bla bla blah...

That's basically it.

For the subordinates, they use the same format as above.

As for weapons, I separated the special ones because they are usually: A.) Possess a considerable back story. B.) Vital to the plot, as with the case of the keyblades in KH. Anyways, their format is...

Description: What does it look like? How is it used?
Powers: Powers. Like in KH where keyblades can close/open keyholes.
History: Where, if known, did it originate? Who, especially among the characters, has wielded it?

As for worlds...

Description: What does it look like?
History: History. Especially recent history.

I'll post a map later. Put a circle where you want your world to be, and tell me the font style of it's name and the color of it's marker (the purple thing at the center of "Europa").

That's about all of it.

I'll post my character some time soon, so you guys could get an idea of how these things really look like.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 07:43:31 am »
Name: Prince Cyrus, Cyrus son of King Photios
Home World: Acropolis, Europa
Other Locations: -none-

Roles: Prince, Warrior in Training
Subordinates: -none-
Alignment: Good

Appearance: A person of moderate height, he has tan skin, short brown Caesar cut hair and deep olive eyes. He is slightly built from his moments spent in training, though he carries a relatively light frame for a person his type. He wears a clear ivory long-sleeved tunic paired with equally white pants. Around his waist is a thick gold-buttoned belt with a silken white skirt hanging from it right down to the knees. A couple of small leather bags can be seen hanging on the belt's sides. He walks with a pair of sturdy military sandals and brandishes his weapons with a set of very trustworthy gloves. He tops this all of with a long silken cape pinned to the top of his tunic. His cape bears the color purple, signifying the city-state of his origin. A golden laurel can be seen at the sides of his head, signifying nobility.

Brief Biography: Prince of Acropolis and eldest son of King Photios, Cyrus is the official heir to the throne of Acropolis. Despite his noble status, he surprisingly prefers that he live his life in a more simplistic manner. He has a strong heart and is never one to abandon someone in need. Training under, General Praxiphotios one of Acropolis' most respected generals, he is sent to the islands westernmost of Europa to investigate the mysterious happenings which have recently begun to escalate. Something was afoot, though no one was sure what.

Weapon: Key of the Sky of Light
Skills: Training since he was first able to hold a wooden sword, Cyrus is quite skilled at the art of combat. Specializing in the realm of short swords, he is highly capable of holding his own against a small number of moderately armored opponents. Owing to his noble origin, he is also quite versed in the field of academics, though not as much as an Acropolitan of his status is expected to be.

After gaining the Key of the Sky of Light, Cyrus' physical ability was greatly amplified, allowing him to fight greater opponents more effectively than before.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 07:31:30 am by Yuu »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 07:50:53 am »
The map is up in the info station.

EDIT: Oh, and just a heads up.

For those who want to be the analogue of keybladers, you aren't limited to just keyblades. You can use anything, just as long as it is of light, for example, a spear of light or a cape of light.

Also, I'll act as the villain in the epilogue, if that's okay with you guys. It's so I could gather the protagonists in a single place. From there, we'll take villain slots and see who'll decide where we'll go in the following chapters.

See you guys in the epilogue. :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:57:48 am by Yuu »

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 09:24:47 am »
Name: Prince Cyrus, Cyrus son of King Photios
Do my eyes decieve me? Do I detect an inter-board pun? You remove that i and you get...
Photos.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 01:06:25 pm »
Names: Ranos, Lord of the Lost, Jester of Lies, Son of None, Father of All
Home World: The Lounge, The Otherside
Other Locations: N/A

Role: Mercenary
Subordinates: None
Alignment: Neutral tending towards evil

Appearance: A tall man, approximately 6'4". His long hair is black, save for the roots and tips which have been dyed green. His skin is nearly translucent, as if from partial albinism. His eyes are pure black with no discernible pupils. He wears a long black leather coat. His long black cargo pants are tucked into his knee-high riding boots. He has a pair of fingerless leather gloves on his hands. A tight black shirt covers his chest, accenting his abdominal muscles.

Brief Biography: Nobody knows a thing about his life more than a year ago. All anyone remembers is that one day he awoke, floating on his back in the middle of the sea. After clambering aboard a freight ship his powers began to show themselves. He blacked out and when he awoke, he was surrounded by the corpses of countless sailors. Appalled at what he had done, he jumped overboard into the dark sea.  He searches for a purpose and even though he has murderous thoughts more often than not, he fights hoping to save mankind, or atleast as much of it as he can.

Weapons: Blade of Lost Dreams
Skills: Hes just a normal kid, save for his extraordinary ability to learn. He is capable of magic and psionics but doesn't understand them, yet.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 10:45:09 am by Bagder Man 22 »
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 05:55:04 pm »
Excellent. :) You can remove the parentheses in the names, roles, locations, etc., if you like.

If you can transfer the "Blade of Lost Dreams" into a separate post, that would do wonders in sorting things out in the info station.

Thanks and welcome aboard! :).

Do my eyes decieve me? Do I detect an inter-board pun? You remove that i and you get...
Photos.

As disturbing as it may sound, subconsciously, yes. I only fully realized it after I finished typing it.

Strange. S:

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 06:29:42 pm »
Blade of Lost Dreams
Description: A sub-corporeal blade composed of lost dreams and lost hope.
Powers: Radiates despair and is can change shape, able to open/close keyholes.
History: This blade was given to Ranos by the darkness. It was originally made of the souls of those born in the light but Ranos has modified it to be less sinister.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 10:26:34 am by Bagder Man 22 »
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 07:26:09 pm »
Excellent.  :)

Name: Europa
Description: A prosperous world situated in sub-tropical climes, Europa is home to a tight collective of several city-states. The world is primarily divided into three major regions, each lead by a single major power.

Acropolis, the city of knowledge and the strongest, oldest power of all, is located near the morning edge of the western mainland's isthmus. Home to some of the greatest universities in Europa, it attracts academics form all corners of the land, enticing them with the promise of greater knowledge. Being a primary center of economy, the state also attracts a large number of tradesmen and artisans. Acropolis bears the color purple, signifying their noble origin.

Neropolis, the city of the sea and the most expansive and economically active power of all, is located near the setting edge of Europa's western sea. Despite the city's small perimeter compared to other major powers, it does hold large portions of the Europan seas under it's politico-economic clout. Possessing the titles to many of the world's major canals and boasting the largest trade network of all the major powers, it is unarguably the heart of Europan economy. Neropolis bears the color blue, signifying their connection to the sea.

Stratopolis, the city of soldiers and the birthplace of Europa's finest army, is located at the heart of southern Peloponnese. Bearing the largest standing army in the world, the state serves a multitude clients from all corners of Europa, protecting vital networks from pirates and other malevolent entities. Stratopolis bears the color red, signifying their warrior lifestyle.

History: Legend tells of four great warrior princes establishing their rule after returning victorious from a long, expansive war. Using their birthplace as their capital, they spread the seeds of civilization all over the world. Eventually, these seeds grew into the sea of lesser states, while the capital itself bore three great descendants. Two of these descendants migrated south, establishing the states of Stratopolis and Neropolis. The eldest one took over their predecessor and created the state of Acropolis as it is known to this day.

At present, the relations between the powers have been, for the most part, stable. However, recent reports of strange happenings in the outskirts of Neropolis are starting to threaten the notion of Europa's continued equilibrium.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 11:25:31 pm »
Name: Wanderer's Haven
Description: A small world located at the heart of the Erythraean Sea, it serves as a calm, tropical retreat for those who abandoned their original worlds. Having a single town at the center of the island, it's inhabitants are composed of both natives and foreigners who decided to settle down, attracted to it's vibrant atmosphere and the wonderful mix of culture brought about by the foreigners themselves. A large swath of forest can be seen carpeting the landscape, providing the inhabitants with a wide variety of flora and fauna.

Despite it's small area, the world has a surprisingly active economy, with small farms dotting the town's periphery and a thriving fishing industry living off of the bountiful Erythraean waters. Aside from the two major sources of trade, the recent appearance of otherworldly objects all over the small world has given birth to a growing scavenging industry. The harvested materials have since been put to use in the improvement of the town's primitive infrastructure.

History: Nobody remembers when exactly the island was first inhabited, but everyone agrees that in it's early days, it didn't see quite as many foreigners as it does today, especially after people suddenly began popping out of nowhere, bringing fragments of their worlds along with them.

The town is currently undergoing a massive overhaul in order to sustain the recent influx of new residents. Due to this, the town is in somewhat of a mess, with some sections sealed off to the populace either due to construction, flooding or geological instability, among other reasons.

Say hello to our hub world. :)

Oh, and just so everyone knows. Our cosmology is somewhat different from KH, and there are no "hearts" per se. All will be explained in due time, at the RP itself. :)

EDIT: For those who are planning on taking an arc...

If you'd like, you can add music into your arcs, using the below format.

[hr]
[center][url=link][color=blue]♪[/color][/url][/center]
[hr]

This works best during epic sequences or boss battles. 8)

Again, this is only optional, and should only be used when it is appropriate. :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 12:21:17 am by Yuu »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 07:58:06 am »
Name: General Praxiphotios, Wise General, Soldier Academic

Roles: General, Sage
Subordinates: Armed Forces of Acropolis, Prince Cyrus

Appearance: A person of average stature, he has tan skin, thin white slicked back hair and black eyes. Despite his slightly arched back inherent to men his age, he is surprisingly fit, looking leaner than most men in service during their forties. He wears a white long-sleeved tunic which falls right down to his ankles, pairing it with equally white pants reaching down to his upper shins. He makes strides with a pair of buskins and takes a hold of things using two leather gloves.

He dons a rather heavy set of armor for someone his age. It is usually composed of an Attic helmet, a breast plate, shoulder plates, bracers and greaves, all of which are made of the finest steel. He tops this all of with a long purple cape, signifying that he is a citizen and soldier of Acropolis.

Brief Biography: General Praxiphotios is considered by many in Europa as the most successful Acropolitan General of contemporary times. He has a virtually flawless military record, returning as victor in all of his major operations. He is also a highly respected academic, having been personally invited to join the state's highest circle of intellectuals. Highly motivated in his work, he instills discipline into his men with utmost precision.

Several years have passed since he was ordered by King Photios to carry Prince Cyrus under his wing, and to turn the child into a fine warrior. His latest mission is to investigate the mysterious happenings which have recently begun to escalate in the islands westernmost of Europa. Something was afoot, though no one was sure what.

Weapon: Spear of the finest steel, dagger
Skills: General Praxiphotios is well versed in all manners of armed combat as a result of his long time in service. Of all his weapons, he particularly focuses in the way of the spear, using it in conjunction with his vast knowledge of meteorological elements to render his enemies completely under his mercy. When not in the field, he fancies himself an academic of the highest order, which is no empty bluff considering his place in Acropolis' highest circle of sages. He most specializes in the field of ancient history, knowing more about Europa's origins than anyone of his caliber.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 06:11:02 pm by Yuu »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 08:18:02 am »
Name: King Photios, King of Acropolis

Roles: King
Subordinates: Armed Forces of Acropolis, General Praxiphotios

Appearance: He looks virtually identical to Prince Cyrus that one would mistake him for the prince's future self. He dons a robe covering everything below his neck, save for his hands and feet. He wears a buskin of the finest quality and carries a thick ring of purple cloth which goes over his left shoulder and under his right waist. A golden laurel can be seen at the sides of his head, signifying nobility.

Brief Biography: He is the king of Acropolis and father of Prince Cyrus. He rules competently and benevolently over his people. He sent General Praxiphotios, along with his son, to investigate the happenings in the western outskirts of Neropolis.

Weapon: -none-
Skills: He is both a benevolent and competent ruler. He is well versed in many subjects, though not so much as to warrant distinction.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 07:19:38 pm »
Name: Irana Kor
Homeworld: ??
Other Locations: ??

Roles: Tyrant
Subordinates: The Twisted
Alignment: Evil

Appearance: Not much is known about the shady being, except that he wears a large black cowl over him, the only part of his body left exposed is his face. This is covered with a mask, which amplifies some of his abilities.

Breif Biography: A corrupt being, Irana was all but unable to ignore the call of the Darkness. In exchange for his loyalty, it granted him incredible power.
EDIT: I accidently posted mid-work.
Weapon: Dark Shard
Skills: He has many, such as mind control, though that takes a lot of his strength (plot ability later on, hopefully!). He his a well-versed psysic, including teleknesis. He dosen't show his face much, though, rather sending the twisted creatures that make his subordinates.
EDIT 2: I switched the subordinates for him from what I originally had it to to "The Twisted", that name fits better with the minions I've designed so far.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:14:14 pm by GroxGlitch »

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 07:29:31 pm »
*More detailed Weapon Profile*
Name: Dark Shard
Class: Keyblade/Other
Powers: Corrupts those who it strikes down, can "corrupt" keyholes, explained lower, and is an embodiment of the darkness, and as such, slips dark whispers in the mind of whoever holds it, slowly turning them to the darkness.
History: A concentrated shard of the darkness, formed into a large blade. It was given to Irana Kor when he became a servant to the darkness, as a way of showing their trust, and secretly, a way to keep him from rebelling. It also sends him his orders from the darkness, through the wispers put into his mind.
Corrupting Keyholes: By plunging the sword into a keyhole, it can keep it from being unlocked, until a special keysword is obtained...

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 08:18:10 pm »
Grox, its spelt brief not breif. And the edit line is never really necessary. The
is not necessary. And I think we have formats for a reason.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2010, 11:09:17 pm »
Ditto. :)

Anyways, seeing as the protagonists are pretty much done, I'm gonna unlock the thread.

Ready, Bagder? :)

Antagonists, stay tuned. Gotta gather the good guys first for maximum dramatic effect.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2010, 07:01:38 am »
Grox, its spelt brief not breif. And the edit line is never really necessary. The
is not necessary. And I think we have formats for a reason.
Ok, I didn't run it through spell check. And the edit line? I've seen so many people do it, I thought it would be something to add. I did the
Because I felt the previous one somewhat lacking.

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2010, 06:23:36 pm »
Name(s): Deadric “The Dark One”  “The Dread Knight” “The Fallen King” And similar ominous titles
Home World: The Dark Lands "Formerly the Kingdom of Jalkor”
Other Location(s): The Under Kingdom

Role(s): Dark Lord
Alignment: Evil *duh*
Subordinates: An endless army of creatures whom serve the darkness, High Warlord Raxis, Advisor Ferix (Whom will soon die) As well as the extensions of himself known as the shades of Deadric

Appearance: In his most common attire, Deadric wears a strange wardrobe that looks somewhat like a combination of a robe and armor. His head is covered by a hood that completely blackens his face, his face is then further covered by a gray scarf that hangs behind him like a two tailed cape, his shoulders don two dark armored shoulder pads, his chest is covered by a similarly dark armored cuirass, his leg clothing takes the appearance of the bottom of a regular black robe.

Brief Biography: In a land… a land known only as Jalkor there existed two casts, the nobility, and what they would call the common, or the wretched, or some other dehumanizing term. The higher nobility lived in the surface, in the sunlight, where flashed their wealth around, the lower cast, so wretched the nobility thought them that they banished them to the underground, where they believed was their rightful place, under them. So separate where these two casts that eventually two kings where named, one for the “Upper Kingdom” the other for the “Under Kingdom”. As a child young Prince Deadric was a curious one, and one day located a passage that led to this “Upper Kingdom” and when he arrived he was nearly blinded, the light was so bright….so beautiful…… Why did these greedy people hog it all for themselves? Why did they have to toil endlessly in the darkness while this beautiful light existed? His personal mission was set… he would bring his people into the light…

The newly crowned King Deadric attempted to reason with the nobility, convince them that these age old traditions would only hold them back, but they where a stubborn people, having been accustomed to being spoiled and always having their way, they would not see reason and expected the Under King to simply sink back underground, like  any wretched would… But he would not, not this time, not again! His people would have the light and no one would stop them! For the first time in centuries, the two kingdoms declared all out war.

The war began badly, Deadric had actually underestimated the Nobles powers over the light, even if they merely bended it and twisted it to their will, soon the Under Kingdom faced annihilation to a force they hardly understood…. Until Deadric, now drawn to such desperation that he began to turn to superstition in the Under kingdom’s library, where he found whispers of a force… a force called the darkness….

Deadric now knew of the darkness, the lights opposite may be his only hope, and so he personally researched it, peering deeper and deeper into its secrets until he submerged himself within it entering the edges of the realm of darkness itself. With their king suddenly gone the Under Kingdom ceased their attacks on the Upper Kingdom fleeing back underground, the Nobility in their arrogance thought this was merely natural and foolishly did not pursue…

The Under Kingdom thought its king dead, but no… Deadric was hardly dead… rather he was submerged in the darkness… continuously learning and gaining power. At first he hoped to merely use the darkness as a means to an end but after being submerged for so long, learning so much, why bother with the light? Casting off his body, which he saw as a hindrance, he emerged from sea as a whole new being, indeed the old Deadric was gone… only the darkness inside remained…

Weapon(s): Defiler “The Dreaded Blade”

Skills: Deadric is an abomination of many talents; a great swordsman as was well as experienced practitioner of magic, most particularly of the dark persuasion, granting powers such as teleportation, firing dark energy bolts, summoning magical shields to protect himself, and even summoning chains of pure darkness to immobilize his enemies.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 02:13:22 pm by SimplyNecro »
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2010, 10:07:59 pm »
Yo, Badger, you can post now. :)

Name: Prince Hydros, Hydros son of the King
Home World: Neropolis, Europa

Roles: Prince, General
Subordinates: Neropolis Armed Forces

Appearance: A person of greater height, he has light skin, short black slicked back hair and sharp blue eyes. He is well sculpted, though with a light frame. He wears a clear ivory knee-level long-sleeved tunic paired with equally white pants. Around his waist are two intersecting silken-gold belts with several leather bags hanging on the belts' sides. He walks with a pair of sturdy military buskins and brandishes his weapons with a set of blue gloves reaching into his sleeves. He tops this all of with a long silken cape pinned to the top of his tunic. His cape bears the color blue, signifying the city-state of his origin. A golden laurel can be seen at the sides of his head, signifying nobility.

Brief Biography: Prince of Neropolis and only child of the king, Hydros is the official heir to the throne of Neropolis. He is a spirited adventurer who prefers to live life in the most exhilarating way possible. He has a very strong heart and is never one to easily give up his ideals. Serving under the kingdom's expeditionary force, he is sent to the islands westernmost of Europa to investigate the mysterious happenings which have recently begun to escalate. Something was afoot, though no one was sure what.

Hydros and Cyrus have met quite frequently since childhood. However, since Hydros joined the military and Cyrus went to train under General Praxiphotios, they have never had the chance to cross each others' paths, until the strange incidents in western Europa came about.

Weapon: Longsword, Greek sword, dagger
Skills: A military prodigy, Hydros is quite skilled at the art of combat. Specializing in the realm of the longsword, his strikes are quite agile considering the type of weapon he wields. When necessary, he is more than capable of taking down a large body of opponents. Owing to his noble origin, he is also quite versed in the field of academics, especially in the field of sea-based elements.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 10:21:56 am »
I'll be posting at school, damn Comcast.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2010, 08:05:28 pm »
Sure thing.

Offline Spartan King 95

• Omega Racer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 08:37:58 pm »
Can I be a Protagonist mayhaps?
You can probably find me, if you have pesterchum, under burningOrigins or cantankerousZealot.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 09:03:08 pm »
Can I be one of those characters who is nothing more than a plot device to direct people to their destination?
In other words, the guy who tells you about his missing sister, which leads the heroes to their first confrontation and whatnot?
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2010, 09:39:59 pm »
Sure thing, guys! :)

Just use the formats on the first page and submit it here.

Though, Doc may want to put his character in Wanderer's Haven, since Europa is going down pretty soon.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 01:47:39 am »
Just posting the profile for the cloaked guy, for reference.

Name: Cloaked Figure
Home World: ???
Other Locations: Acropolis, Europa

Roles: ???
Subordinates: ???
Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: A person of tall stature, he wears a thick black cloak which seems to be made of cloth. His face is obscured by the shadow of his tall hood.

Brief Biography: Not much is known about him. He appeared before Prince Cyrus in the western isles of Europa, telling him an ominous vision of things to come.

Weapon: ???
Skills: ???

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 11:07:48 am »
This profile good?

Name(s): Kannae Napar
Home World: Wanderer's Haven
Other Location(s): Anyplace he can get to on foot.
Role(s): Random wanderer/ EXTREMELY BAD STORYTELLER
Subordinate(s): None
Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: He wears simple brown trousers and a brown shirt under a long brown mantle. He has sand-colored hair that grows in a moplike pattern, and grey eyes. Overall, he's not very noticeable.

Brief Biography: His parents and sister died in a house fire when he was very young. He never grieved, because he hadn't been alive long enough to know them, and he never heard anything about them. He's been wandering ever since.

Weapon(s): He has a hunting knife.
Skill(s): Surviving on his own.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 06:54:43 pm »
Of course!

I'll add him to the info station when I get back home.

EDIT: Added. :)

I'll be posting at school, damn Comcast.

Bagder? We're all waiting for ya.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 05:53:44 am »
Yo, Bagder?

Anyways, I've sent Cyrus to Wanderer's Haven to move the story along.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 06:02:56 am »
Key of the Sky of Light
Description: A weapon of the purest light, it takes the form of a xiphoid key. Capable of magnificent meteorological acts, it entrusts great power into the hands of it's chosen wielder.
Powers: Grants increased physical prowess and affinity with wind, lightning and ice. Allows the locking and unlocking of keyholes.
History: This blade was given to Cyrus by the light.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2010, 06:12:43 am »
I'll post the description of the enemies I mentioned in the RP thread some time tomorrow.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 09:34:42 pm »
Do we post our characters? Or is Yuu just doing a story with our characters. I ask because nobody but Yuu has posted, and Yuu quadruple-posted.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2010, 12:47:50 am »
The other protagonist hasn't posted for quite a while, so I carried along with my story.

If only Bagder would just post, it wouldn't have led to my quadriple-posting, which shall now become a pentiple-posting. :-\

In any case, Grox, the monsters in the prologue aren't Arana's. I'm still organizing the heroes so it doesn't get all cluttered up. We'll open up villain slots after this chapter, but for now the villains should just view the heroes from a remote distance.

Also, check your mailbox.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2010, 12:50:11 am »
Alright-o, I removed my post. Sorry bout' that, I didn't know if it was ok or not to come on in.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2010, 01:04:13 am »
Nah, it's ok. That happens to me a lot too.  :)

Just a little more...

Name: ???
Other Locations: Europa, Wanderer's Haven

Appearance:

Description: Dark beings which attacked Cyrus in Europa.

Strategy: Weak but incredibly agile, it uses acrobatic skill to outmaneuver it's opponent. Wait for it to strike before evading and performing a counterattack.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:15:22 pm by Yuu »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2010, 01:13:01 am »
Name: ???
Other Locations: Europa

Appearance:

Description: Colossal dark beings which attacked Cyrus in Europa.

Strategy: Towering above most around it, it uses brute strength to crush the opposition. Despite it's enormous power, it is extremely slow. Wait for it to pound against the ground before climbing up it's arm and attacking the head.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:14:45 pm by Yuu »

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2010, 07:12:05 am »
After four days I am back from my vacation.... (I am sorry for the delay)

I have question Yuu, is it okay if the minions Deadric uses are basically the same as the creatures that attacked Europa (in other words this universe "heartless") But say they have a more medieval/Knights/steampunk (for the really strong variants) appearance?

Like say they are "emblem heartless" or perhaps simply reflexting his own darkness? (since he comes from a mostly medieval/steampunk world)

Also I think Deadric and the protagonists should have a brief encounter...

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 05:18:51 am »
I have question Yuu, is it okay if the minions Deadric uses are basically the same as the creatures that attacked Europa (in other words this universe "heartless") But say they have a more medieval/Knights/steampunk (for the really strong variants) appearance?
Sure thing!  :)

Check your PMs.

Also I think Deadric and the protagonists should have a brief encounter...

Sure, so long as it isn't too intrusive, like fighting them directly or revealing himself fully to them.

Check your PMs.

Generally, for the epilogue, I'm planning on the villains' silhouettes having a meeting and watching the heroes after they take down the boss-of-the-week.

Kinda like in this, at 4:00.

After that, the epilogue ends and the villains can then take turns.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2010, 09:24:28 am »
Ok, so I won't be able to post, save for this weekend. I'l be catching up on the story, then I'll post.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2010, 09:27:48 am »
Meet up with Cyrus on the dumpsite-like island I referred to in the last post.

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2010, 02:50:01 pm »
I think thats also where Deadric will make his appearance?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2010, 07:16:14 pm »
Indeed.  ;)

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 01:08:24 pm »
I like where this RP is going! Although, I just thought: what will Kannae do after this, considering he has no Keyblade or other special weapon?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2010, 03:37:56 am »
He's a wanderer, right?

I'm guessing he knows a lot about what and what not to eat, do or touch, general survivalist stuff.  :)

Oh, and he could also help manage the running and supplying of the ship. ;)

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2010, 10:43:27 am »
Name: The Otherside, The Darkness
Description: The Otherside is a dark place with no recognizable features. Their are two cities floating in the lightless void. The Lounge and Gray Crossings.

Gray Crossings; The first thing you see upon entering The Otherside is a large city constructed of solely concrete, this is Gray Crossings. This city is the safest place in The Otherside for the sole reason that light can't reach any farther than its 12th Avenue. Various beings gather here as a middle ground, away from the warring armies of the void. One can rent boats that float across the void from this location.

The Lounge; The Lounge, the most horrid palace to ever exist. Constructed from bones and flesh, this palace floats across the void, forever moving. Rumors say that a being lives here, so evil that it can not be described. It is here that Ranos's father resides, and it is here that Ranos will die.
History: Upon the creation of mankind, their hearts were filled with a mixture of good and evil, balancing each other out. But two groups changed their hearts' makeup. One group removed the light from their hearts, creating the world you know today. The other group removed all darkness from their hearts, forming The Otherside.

Preferably this would be located under the ice at the north pole. It would be black, with Lucida Black font.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 10:48:30 am by Bagder Man 22 »
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2010, 02:12:29 am »
Main Base!

Sweet!

I'll get onto it ASAP!  8)

EDIT:

Oh, and Bagder, it seems I don't have Lucida Black in my stash of fonts. I'll go and find some on the net. Until then, I'll use Old English as a placeholder.

EDIT2:

Is the world spelled "The Other Side" or really "The Otherside"?

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2010, 07:44:39 pm »
It is spelled 'The Otherside'
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 08:55:24 pm »
Can I come into the story yet?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2010, 09:03:15 pm »
After Cyrus and co. dispatch of Deadric's summoned boss.

Then all the villains will observe the heroes through some form of screen, ball, etc. You can choose not to join the "council of vagueness", though.

After that, we'll hold the villain slots.

Name: Guardia Civil

Appearance:

Scale picture pending. 4/5th the height of Cyrus.

Description: Dark beings clad in colonial armor which attacked the group in Wanderer's Haven. Armed with a sword, it uses swift thrusts and slices to take on it's enemies.

Strategy: Lightly armored but very agile, it can easily outmaneuver opponents who don't react fast enough to it's swift strikes with the sword. Wait for it to lunge with it's sword before moving to the side and performing a counterattack.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:14:09 pm by Yuu »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2010, 09:09:21 pm »
On second thought, let's hold the villain slots right now.

So, who wants to reserve their slots? We have 9-10 at the minimum, we can add more though.

Name: Capitan Guardia

Appearance:

Scale picture pending. 4/5th the height of Cyrus.

Description: Dark beings clad in colonial armor which attacked the group in Wanderer's Haven. Armed with a pistol, it uses opportune shots to take on it's enemies. If not vanquished in short order, it can summon further reinforcements.

Strategy: Lightly armored but very agile, it can easily take out opponents who don't dodge fast enough to evade it's shots. Wait for it to fire it's pistol before moving in as it attempts to reload it's weapon. Do not allow it the battle to last too long, as it can summon reinforcements.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:13:43 pm by Yuu »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2010, 06:51:06 pm »
Yo, Bagder. Cyrus could sure need some help.  :)

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2010, 07:05:55 pm »
Ok
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2010, 06:24:35 am »
How long till the next one?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2010, 03:55:45 am »
Bagder, where are you?!  >:(

How long till the next one?

Either after a couple days or after we cull the inactive ones that are making it a hard time for the villains.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2010, 07:34:28 am »
Oh. Right. I'll get it when I get home tonight.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2010, 04:32:03 pm »
Er...ah...anyone? I thought this was going pretty strong. Not only that, but it's a little early to be abandoning this. I'd be willing to pop into the story if it was still active...

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2010, 04:47:58 pm »
I'm currently really busy with finals. Afterwards I'll be able to post.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2010, 11:08:58 pm »
Alright, it's official; Yuu, Badger and I have been PMing eachother for a while about this. We're reviving this story. So...yeah!
Well, more accurately, Yuu and I, I just asked Badger if he's still interested today....but, anyway. I would like to make a longer post, but It's just putting Irana into the story for the moment. I have to wait on Yuu for him to really get involved. Anyway, I've made several minions, I will post them, just let me get my chickens in a row here.....
Ok. Starting from the lowest ranking and working the way up;
Twisted Shadowspawn:

(Picture REMADE by Yuu in the awesome style of his minions!)
Weapon:Sword and Shield
Height: 5 feet
Weight: 160 Lbs.
Info: Straight from the part of Irana Kor's mind stamped "freakish", the Shadowspawn is more powerful than your standard Darkness foot soldier, but still cannon fodder none the less. The blue cables heading from the body to the arms do stretch, and do not limit it's range of motion. It's weapons are fused to it's arms.

Twisted Crusher:

(again, remade by Yuu)
Weapon: Hammer Arm and Massive Sword
Height: 10 feet
Weight 340 Lbs.
Info: A being of pure muscle mass, the Crusher lives up to it's name. Able to crush your average man under it's fist, which is fused into a hammer, and bisect average buggy with it's sword, this thing is not to be trifled with.

Twisted Gunner

(Sorry on the low quality of these last three, but the only working program I have right now is Paint Gimp and Doga have both blown a gasket for me for some reason. Even uninstalling, re-downloading, and reinstalling don't make em work...)
Weapon: Dark "Blaster"
Height: 8 feet
Weight: 200 Lbs.
Info: Created to close the range gap in the ranks of The Twisted, the Gunner sports both a shield and a ranged weapon, powered by Dark Crystals; Crystalline structures imbued with dark energies. On their left arm is a gauntlet with a special housing. When powered up, it pulses a weak constrained energy field out across the transparent guide. This energy field carries the dark energies of a Dark Crystal with it, blocking most attacks. Unlike the Dark Blaster, the power source for this device is believed to be the crystal itself. The Dark Blaster weapon is a somewhat unique mix of magic and technology. Despite having a sleek, sci-fi look, it's really rather primitive in action. The vast majority of the weapon is a special "battery" full of energy. Simple energy, the stuff every trained magic user learns to create. It feeds this into a Dark Crystal in pulses. When the pulse travels through the high-energy crystal, it gains a great deal of dark energy, and it's momentum and mystical power propel it out the stubby barrel. It has just a slightly longer effective range than a pistol. Would should be noted is that these devices are not picky; you could pick these up, and replace the dark crystal with a crystal imbued with any element, and it should create an effect similar to that effect (Dark Blaster + Fire Crystal = Blasts fireballs)

Twisted Spawner

Weapons: Pincer Claw, Impaling Claws
Height: 9 Feet
Weight: 300 Lbs
Info: Just as the name implies, the job of the Spawner is to spawn more Twisted minions. It can create swarms if left unchecked, so it should be a priority. Other than this, he tries to avoid combat, and despite all his armour, he's still quite fragile.

Twisted Wraith

Weapons: Wraithstaff
Height: 8 Feet
Weight: 200 Lbs.
Info: Irana crafts Wraiths as Field Commanders. They are potent magic users, on par with many of the best Light mages. Their magic list varies from Wraith to Wraith, but one of the spells they are all created knowing allows them to shape Twisted on the spot. Not spawn them like the Spawner, actually create them from the shadows falling on the ground. It can also summon dark energy from Irana's Citadel directly, though only the more powerful ones are capable of this. Unlike most dark creations of any origin, they are very intelligent. They have personalities (though all of them malevolent), and are capable of free speech. Some are even known to banter with their enemies. Some of them have their own independent agenda, separate from their orders from Irana, which they still follow, mind you. Their Wraithstaff weapons are as much emblems of status as they are weapons, and are also the focal point for many of their spells. The Dark Crystal clamped in the top is one of the sources of power for their magic, as well as giving the Wraithstaff a ranged attack: It uses a system much like the Dark Blaster, except without any focusing or dampening devices at all. The result is a supercharged bolt of dark energy, appearing as a purple and black lightning bolt.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 06:15:47 am by GroxGlitch »

Offline SimplyNecro

• Scramble Skipper
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2010, 05:41:35 pm »
I would love for this to get rebooted!

As for villian slots, I suggest we let Grox or Yuu go first (Deadric is going to watch and manipulate from the shadows for now)

Also... a new character to travel with our heroes.

Name(s): Rios
Home World: Wanderers Haven (Though he may come from another world)
Other Location(s):

Role(s): Does a number of odd jobs here and there, also something of a con artist.
Subordinate(s): Krix could technically count
Alignment: Kind of hard to tell actually, at first he comes off as some bandit whose out for no one but himself, yet can become surprisingly chivalrous at times.

Appearance: He has white skin, and most surprisingly, white hair that’s usually unkempt. His eyes are a deep green; lastly he possesses a rather lanky frame. As for clothing, starting from the head: he wears a green tricorne hat along with a white buttoned shirt and slightly worn brown pants, lastly he wears a green overcoat over the shirt (basically think of the highway mans outfit from Fable 2 just without the mask.)

Brief Biography: Rios seems to keep his past mostly to himself, in fact, he gets rather defensive when heavily questioned about it. What is known though is that he is by no means a new arrival of Wanderers Haven, and may have actually traveled to a couple of other worlds before arriving here, he is essentially the village con artist/idiot, though he may be more clever and stronger than he actually lets on.

Weapon(s): Again, technically Krix (all shall be explained)
Skill(s): In combat he is incredibly agile and surprisingly strong despite what his lanky form suggest otherwise he is also very good with a variety of weapons.

Krix

Description: The thing is, Krix is more than just a weapon. He is an actual creature! When not shape shifted as one of Rios’s tools he looks like a small strange cartoonish, impish, featureless black gargoyle with two glowing yellow eyes. (Picture to help envision, the original, not the final mix)

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Gargoyle

Powers: Krix can shape shift into nearly any tool Rios needs. (With reasonable volume) When shifted Krix is also surprisingly sturdy, even holding up against blast of magic and even mighty magical weapons.
History: No one really knows what Krix actually is, some say he is somehow related to the shadow creatures that have been appearing but the fact that he is not just tearing up everything in sight suggests otherwise. Rios himself simply says that he found the annoying little bugger one day and he has been following him ever since. Krix does not talk but does make occasional squeaks when surprised or angered, it should be noted that Rios and Krix seem to be able to communicate as Rios talks to Krix occasionally like a normal person.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:31:40 pm by SimplyNecro »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2010, 04:20:41 am »
Sweet!  :)

In any case, has Bagder responded yet, Grox?

I'll post some time this week.  :)

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2010, 02:23:04 pm »
Huh, what?
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2010, 03:07:43 pm »
Yeah Yuu, I said that Badger was interested. He hasn't posted yet, and I can't see a reason to do so unless he want's to do a sidelines, observant post like mine.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2010, 10:57:08 pm »
Huh, what?

I've been waiting for your guy to swim up to the shoreline for the past +3 months... >_>

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2010, 11:08:42 pm »
Sorry, there were currents. :P But hey, better late then never!

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2010, 11:14:30 pm »
Yeah, the riptide kept catching me.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2010, 11:47:32 pm »
You're up, Bagder, we're waitin' for ya.

Ranos has most likely reached the island by now. He can't possibly be that bad of a swimmer. :P

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2010, 11:50:26 pm »
I will post Sunday Afternoon. DF is being retarded so I have to fix my modding.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2010, 08:34:26 am »
So....uh...yeah, it's Wendsday now. I thought you were going to post on Sunday.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2010, 04:05:00 am »
Not to offend, but this is exactly why ACKoL went into indefinite stasis. >_>

I guess its pretty safe to assume that we'll move on without Ranos.

I'll post sometime this week or the next, kinda busy right now.

Oh, and seeing as we got to a very rough start, I was kinda thinking that after we finish this introductory arc, maybe we could post up a new RP thread and just transfer the first arc into lore. Who's with me?

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2010, 07:05:21 am »
Sounds like a brilliant idea to me. Oh, by the way.
Not to offend, but this is exactly why ACKoL went into indefinite stasis. >_>

I guess its pretty safe to assume that we'll move on without Ranos.

I'll post sometime this week or the next, kinda busy right now.

Oh, and seeing as we got to a very rough start, I was kinda thinking that after we finish this introductory arc, maybe we could post up a new RP thread and just transfer the first arc into lore. Who's with me?
Not to offend, but this is exactly why ACKoL went into indefinite stasis.
exactly why ACKoL went into indefinite stasis.
indefinite stasis.
indefinite stasis.
indefinite stasis.
indefinite stasis!!!!!!!!

Niiice choice of words, my friend.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2010, 05:29:58 am »
Saying that the RP once died ain't as stylish as indefinite stasis now is it?  8)

*puts on another pair of shades*

YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH~

Oh, and I updated the database to keep up with the current state of affairs.  :)