Author Topic: [AC] The Clash of the Elements  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
[AC] The Clash of the Elements
« on: February 13, 2010, 08:21:58 pm »
Six Months After the Stone Flats Encounter, Cyro System, Yerx Orbit

The ship was completely refuled, the relay station was finally completed, and the Chara'ai were nearly ready to depart. Nearly. They had forgotten their first mission, to make contact with the Crystalion. Finally finding a connection to the now distant probe, they sent the following message for the probe to convey through the Crystalion ship using thought transfer.

//Hello, alien people. We are the Chara'ai. We are spacefarers like you, and entrust that you have capability of understanding this message. Please acknowledge.//
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 11:34:07 am by Kitkat »

Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
Re: [AC] The Clash of the Elements
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 01:10:22 pm »
Empire of Sahrzhir, Vnzem, Imperial Palace, War Room

The Divine Emperor took his seat at the throne. Everybody else immediately bowed their heads to him.

"Tell me, how goes our holy conquests?"

"Very well, Your Holiness. The River Empire has finally surrendered control of the rivers and the water supply to us, so taking over the other side of the world should be much easier. Speaking of that, we have also gained control of every empire in the Eastern Hemisphere, thanks to your awe-inspiring armies and the Sahrzhirist guerrillas. From what I hear, the masses take to the streets and chant your name, then 'Death to the king!'. Your legacy will be forever remembered."

"This is wonderful news. Soon I will be ruler of all Yerx! And speaking of legacies, I can think of none better than 'ruled the whole damn world.' Now please inform me on the status of our newly acquired aquatic provinces..."
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
Re: [AC] The Clash of the Elements
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 10:03:53 pm »
Research Facility Gamma, Shimmering City, Crystalia Prime

After the Rouli had come back from the Butchering One's system with a strange crystal type probe stuch to the hull.  After some passive attempts to remove it were largely unsuccessful, it was decided to just remove the whole section and work with that.  It was then taken to a secret facility, which is unusual for Crystalion since they share everything.  The main focus was to see how its input and out puts worked, since either would mean an advance in the field of sensors or communication.

While working in the underground facility Gamma, the lone worker was running a light refraction test through the crystals, when suddenly, as he was in slight contact with it, he could hear a message.

The poor mook didn't really have any clue on what to do.  He thaught that authorization might be necessary, but what if he imagined it?  He decided it best to respond plainly.

~//Umm, hello.  This is Crystalia Prime.  I, uh, don't see how a sheet of metal with a crystal is talking to me.  Or, is this a transmission?//

Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.