Dies this give an image of Dis?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
Yes-ish
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Dis. **METAGAME**  (Read 1767 times)

Offline bad Karma

• Phoenix Fighter
  • It's not me, it's you. I'm not sorry.
    • View Profile
Dis. **METAGAME**
« on: January 01, 2010, 10:16:44 am »
((This is a quick and short metagame, made primarily to establish a history for a new RP I'll be making. it'll help remove any plot holes and establish a history for Dis, and any place nearby. anything that happens here will be set in stone, act wisely.))

*Crash*

*Whump*

A car flies in from nowhere smashing into a dune and sending sand flying.

A second later, a man drenched in water falls to the ground nearby.

Two more people roll down another dune, and pick themselves up. The look surprised, and look up the hill, only to see a plane fly towards them, the jump out the way, and it lands with a tremendous thud.

The person in the car wakes up, the pilot is woken and is in pain, and the third person is woken as well.

They dismiss each other as crazy because the man who was drenched believes he was in the titanic, the woman said they happened decades ago, and the other two men don't understand what they are talking about. The pilot is still in pain, moaning in an incoherent language.

Night falls.

everyone heads to a large stone cave, the only object for miles around.

You have:

One Plane (Wrecked)
One car (buried in sand)

Offline bad Karma

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Dis. **METAGAME**
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 06:21:42 pm »
By morning the pilot is not in any pain, but the men who don't seem to speak seem to have indegestion. The pilot is asian, and when he awoke, he freaked out and attacked the drowned man, who was drying his clothes.

Turns out he was a Kamakaze pilot.

The cave is filled with stones, each with a different marking. Some appear to have fallen out of the wall.

The plane is partially salvaged, one of the engines seems to work perfectly. They made a basic hut, and an outhouse with the wing.

7 people wandered in from the horizon, only one english speaking. One of them carries clingfilm, bread, and some other supplies.

By the end of the day the plane is almost entirely salvaged, and there is some food. Some.

You have:
1 car (buried in sand)
1 outhouse
2 huts
1 roll of clingfilm
1 knife
1 loaf of bread

Offline bad Karma

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 08:43:47 am »
On the third day, the car is salvaged. All the doors and the roof are ripped or pulled off, the two back seats are removed, the seatbelts are removed, and everything in the trunk (some rope, a cardboard box, some groceries.) is taken out.

One of the seven new arrivals turns out to be a french historian, and even with the language barrier, he tells them that one of their non english speaking men is infact a zulu warrior.

everyone feels light pain, exept the "Zulu", who is moaning about some sort of pain in his stomach.

Everyone eats overjoyed at their new buggy.

You have:

1 buggy
3 huts
1 outhouse
5 carrots
4 patatoes
2 chicken legs
1 roll of clingfilm
10 meters of rope
1 knife
1 half loaf of bread

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 08:46:01 am »
Go tell Locke to scout for the others while you and Sawyer head out into the jungle for food.
Nevermind.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 08:53:40 am by Snork »
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline bad Karma

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 08:07:21 pm »
Morning comes, and the japanese pilot has calmed down a little. He's freaked out, but the other asian who arrived helped, even with the language barrier.

another plane crashes, and now there is 5 more people here.

Everyone has realized that this is the underworld, and quite a few are assuming hell.

It could be worse.

3 days supply of food.
1 plane (wrecked)
1 buggy

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 08:10:47 pm »
A question:

What happens when you die in hell?
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline bad Karma

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 08:19:54 pm »
You don't.

Combat is basically a twisted game of say uncle, involving knocking out, burying alive or dismembering.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 08:21:00 pm »
Oh, that would be unpleasant. Being squashed to paste by an enemy, and still being there to say "alright, you win."
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 10:46:17 pm »
* Gungnir wonders...

Was this inspired by Arthur Clarke's Time Oddysey? The first book, anyway. Forget what that one was called...had a planet called Mir where a bunch of people from different times were transported to. (short version)

Offline bad Karma

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 01:14:13 pm »
Three Survivors explore the area while The airplane is made into some huts.

Two hours later, the Buggy returns.

"Don't build a beacon, you'll attract the monsters!" One of them called.

After the stop to catch their breath, they tell about what they had experienced.

They saw a flying creature made entirely of stone, flying across the sky. When it saw them, It picked up the buggy and flipped it. One of the scouting part members was crushed. They lifted it off him, and he began to heal. They quickly raced back.

Over the next few months, more people came. They built a wall around the village, and they had grew an army.

However, There were raiders. Pirates! Who stote people for slaves, Who waged war on settlements, Who burned cities and managed to "Kill" in a place where you cannot.

They needed a way to survive, and the Zulu claims the stones may help.

You have:
20 Houses
2 Shops
1 Church (Part of cave, for worship of any deity)
1 wall (Weak, may need to be bulked up)
10 soldiers (Two Handguns, 4 spears and and 4 swordsmen)
2 Buggys

Offline Clarke

• Jungle Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 05:58:29 am »
I think the only rational thing to do at this point would be to join the pirates.

Offline bad Karma

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 08:48:01 am »
War was imminent, siege was imminent, escape was impossible.

People need something to look too, and they did. The Stones.

For weeks, people studied them. The big ones, the small ones, every single one that wasn't stolen was noted down with it's weight, colour, size and shape. It seemed stupid really. People began looking towards leaving Dis and heading towards the larger towns of Oasis and Fortress, or even join the groups of raiders and pirates.

Suddenly, a breakthrough. In desperation, One of the people sent to study the stones Had the insane notion of carving them into a wooden plank. Not happy at the lack of progress his silly idea had done, he threw it into a fire, where it proceeded to not burn at all.

This was what they needed. The discovery was amazing, but nearly too late. Most of the people had left. The remaining villagers however, began the use of the markings as a way to stay alive. Every building was made fireproof, Every tool was hardened. many jugs were made to create water from the simple act of pouring.

People poured in, and as they entered, the secrets exited.

The stones and their markings became widely known. Dis grew, miles wide in every direction, but so did Oasis, and the creatures were still patrolling the skies, and they were coming closer than they could ever imagine...

Game End.

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 09:03:12 am »
What an ending.
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline bad Karma

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 10:04:42 am »
I needed it to be quick, it just sorted out a background.