What did you think of the Ending?

It was amazing!
1 (16.7%)
It was spectacular!
0 (0%)
It was Magneficent!
5 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Endless Blue- A Surreal Horror game.  (Read 14456 times)

Offline Eagle

• Donkey Kong King
  • I AM SO FASHIONABLE
    • View Profile
Re: Endless Blue- A Surreal Horror game.
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 09:03:13 am »
Attempt to attack the three obviously armed men.
We should totally do what the writer does not want us to do.
I am bloody FASHIONABLE eagle!1!

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 12:45:21 pm »
The barrel of the strangely shaped shotgun was but a few inches away from Lucinda's face, the smell of salt and gunpowder strong in the air. She got up, staring at the three men in confusion. Her mind was flooded with questions, and she hoped that these men, dangerous as they may be, could answer them.

As Lucinda opened her mouth to speak, she was quickly interrupted by the man with the shotgun, who gestured back at his two companions to move into the dingy rowboat, which was tied to Lucinda's boat with an ancient looking piece of rope.

While the other two men climbed up into the boat, he remained with Lucinda, and he grunted with impatience;

"Will you get on the effing boat already, or do I have to drag your sorry arse on to it myself? We don't have all damn day y'know."

Lucinda grumbled, and followed him onto the boat, while one of the men took out a fantastically carved dagger and used it to cut the rope which attached both vessels together.

She was pushed towards the end of the boat, several feet away from the men, and cursed beneath her breath; Lucinda hated being pushed around (Both figuratively and Literally speaking) but she sat and took the abuse, knowing that she had no other choice.

Looking up in the sky, she saw that it hadn't changed since she had last slept; It was still a dull gray color. There were no clouds or celestial figures in sky as well, which upset Lucinda. She loved the night sky.

As her thoughts snapped back down to earth, she saw that the boat they were on had already sailed away from her vessel, and they were moving towards the north.

One of the pirates (That's what she guessed they were) had two large oars in his hands, which were disturbingly identical to the one on her boat.

The man with the shotgun stared at Lucinda intently behind his mask, and at that moment she began to feel incredibly uncomfortable on this cramped boat, alongside three strange men that could do anything with her.

The third men sat on the tail-end of the rowboat, starting blankly out to see. Both men had said nothing to her, or to their 'leader' the entire time. Lucinda shifted uncomfortably in her position, stared at her feet, then back towards the man in-front of her, and asked him a question.

"Who are you? And what the hell do you want with me?"

He lowered his gun, "That's aint' your concern. All you need to do is keep your mouth shut till we meet the boss-man. And we won't have any trouble."

Lucinda however, wasn't deterred, and asked him another question, "Well, then, do you know where we are? How did you find me? And more importantly, WHY am I here?"

The man got up suddenly, leaning in menacingly until he was an inch away from Lucinda's face, "Curiosity killed the cat, dear. But I'll be willing to forgive you if you...Played nice.." As he said this, his hands moved sensually towards her breasts, feeling the suit she wore with his gloves.

Before he could do anything, Lucinda punched him hard in his face, breaking one of his eyeglasses and sending him toppling down. The two men behind him stopped what they were doing, but looked highly confused.

Lucinda didn't notice them though, for she was too busy beating the downed man in anger. She would never allow herself to be violated by another man again. he made pitiful coughing noises, and was attempting to reach for his gun, when Lucinda kicked it out of his reach.

The two men behind him still stared blankly, like dumb fish.

As the man attempted to get up, Lucinda ripped off the gas mask from his face, throwing it into the ocean. As she turned to look at his face however, she could only stifle a scream;

Nothing.

It wasn't that he had no face, like those rat-creatures that had plauged Lucinda and Audrey in that dreaded base, but that there literally was nothing there. Just a blank space of air.

The headless thing simply stumbled blindly through the boat, while the two men behind it began to twitch erratically on the boat, their bodies spasming wildly enough to rock the boat back and forth. The headless man then collapsed into a pile of clothes, which then vanished.

Lucinda could only back away, her skin pale with fright, as she saw the reaming two men vanish as well..

Along with the boat..

The boat.

She suddenly and abruptly found herself floating underwater, no sign of the men, or any of the two vessels that were on sea. It was almost as if they were never there.

Lucinda shook her head in absolute numb confusion, and swam towards the surface, when she saw that made her turn back and descend lower, into the dark depth's of the sea.

A light. A small faint glowing light. It beckoned to her, called her, and she felt a feeling of absolute feeling that she hadn't felt in a long time. It made her forget about the men, about the white-room, and about everything that had happened to her.

As she swam towards the light, several thoughts rang on her head, and she the followed one of them..
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline dndfreak

• 1942 Veteran
  • The GM
    • View Profile
    • PathLosers
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2010, 01:03:04 pm »
Well this is getting interesting...

I look forward to meeting this "boss-man".

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2010, 03:16:43 pm »
That was... quite... disturbing...

I hope there isn't anything that can attack us down there.

Offline Eagle

• Donkey Kong King
  • I AM SO FASHIONABLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 03:44:56 pm »
I have this idea the light is like a will-o-wisp and will lure us to our death.

LIGHT IT IS

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2010, 03:47:47 pm »
DEATH LIGHT! D:

(I forgot to post in the topic)

You'll never know why.
<_< \[ ◕O ◕]/ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2010, 03:49:52 pm »
Lookin' petty unanimous. Move towards the light! *sits on edge of seat for next update*

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 10:00:59 am »
The light was soft and subtle, shining in the infinite darkness around her like a beacon of hope. Lucinda didn't notice how she was able to hold her breath for so long, nor did she remember the vanishing boats, along with the strange men.

All she could focus her mind on with that light, that wonderful, soft orange glow, like the light of a fire-fly.

Fire-flies..

Lucinda's mind flashed back to when she was five years old, sitting alone in the garden, watching the stars streamed across the night sky above with her bright, olive-green eyes, wide with wonder.

Her step-parents were both outside (As always), while the teenager they had hired that night to baby-sit her would take out something from her bag, something like her step-father's 'Happy sticks', and smoked them in a similar way.

She didn't like the funny smell it made, so she snuck outside in her PJ's to star-gaze. She wasn't tired, even though it was 9PM. She just wanted to get away from that girl and her 'Happy sticks'.

As Lucinda sat in her garden, humming sweetly, she saw several orange lights descend from the trees around her, causing her gaze to drop from the night sky.

She got up, leaving her stuffed Elephant on wet grass as she ran and chased the fire-flies, giggling with happiness and childhood wonder.

Lucinda snapped back to reality (Or whatever this was) and noticed that the light had now vanished into the darkness, leaving her blinded and confused.

She swam blindly in random directions, unaware of where she was and where she was going.  Lucinda did feel some pressure, which might have meant that she was in deeper waters, though the fact that she had gone this far without drowning was both disturbing and expected.

Just as the despair began to overwhelm her, Lucinda saw the orange light directly in front of her...Along with what it was attached to:

Its long, dark-green, Eel-like body constricted and twisted in the darkness, its transparent yellow dorsal fin fused to it's tail, while its torso region vaguely resembled that of a human, where two bony arms ended in five hooked fingers, designed for attaching themselves onto the hide of large game, though they would have no trouble at all slicing through Lucinda's neural suit.

Its head resembled between a viper fish's, though it had an angler fishes lure in the middle of it's forehead, and it contained rows of massive, curved needle-like teeth, as its two blank white eyes reflected Lucinda's pale, terror stricken face.

Lucinda broke out of her paralyzed fear and swam away from the Fish-man, unable to watch it dart after her in vicious pursuit. She knew how to swim, but not well enough to escape a deep sea abboration with ease.

Then, as she turned around to see if the creature was still behind her, she saw four more lights surround her.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 11:45:33 am by Snork »
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.

Offline dndfreak

• 1942 Veteran
  • The GM
    • View Profile
    • PathLosers
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 11:16:05 am »

Offline Eagle

• Donkey Kong King
  • I AM SO FASHIONABLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 01:35:28 pm »

'Happy sticks'

[/quote]
Well my mind went on perv mode.

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 08:35:54 am »
Stick-o-Joy is what I call them. :P

Nice description on the fish creature Snork.

You'll never know why.
<_< \[ ◕O ◕]/ >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2010, 04:43:39 am »
Oh snap!

Get away from those things, quick!

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2010, 11:28:07 am »
Don't expect any updates soon, I have exams.

Offline Rysworld

• Autoduel Mechanic
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2010, 11:39:51 am »
angular fish
You mean, like a rectangular fish? :P

(It's spelled angler fish)

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2010, 11:45:17 am »
I knew something was up.