Author Topic: "What will Happen"  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
"What will Happen"
« on: December 25, 2009, 04:43:08 pm »
In the year 2099 the world will be destroyed by nuclear bombs, and biological warfare, giving raise to newly evolved animals, plants. The few leftover humans are there to settle themselves once again, to use fragments of the ancient technology to reform society completely. Illiteracy raises over the years and people begin to lose the knowledge of the past.

This will unfold as we go... Soon 2150 will be revealed by me. We will cover different movements in different parts of the world.

OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
Re: "What will Happen"
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 12:59:02 am »
Is this a book or a story?

If it's a story, the Art section might be more appropriate. :)

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 05:22:17 am »
In the year of 2150 humanity's size has shrunk to 500000 people world wide, the nuclear winter as well as diseases and the lack of antibiotica have giving humanity its toll. What will happen to the humans? Let's take a look at each region seperately at first.

Europe:
In the North of Europe, in former Northern Germany to be exact, you have many small populations that hunt and gather, as well as some agriculture. These tribes have different believe-systems, as they each were founded by completely different personalities. The most prominent tribes are Gunther, von Edelburgen, and Eisenreiter. While the tribe of Eisenreiter has adopted a typical communal tribe setting, with no set leaders and task shared amongst the people respectively, the tribe of von Edelburgen lives to serve Rudolf von Edelburgen IV. The tribe being the oldest of the three, was founded by von Edelburgen's father, who still owned a mass of Bodyguards who protected him. It is a new feudalist society, where the tribes people live to serve von Edelburgen who lives in a den build from his forefathers mansion home. The tribe of Gunther is a tribe of ex military men, and can be compared to Ronin-Spartans. Extremely well trained individuals that roam and attack other tribes, only killing when necessary, stealing their stuff.

Asia:
In Asia, there are several, completely Isolated societies, that formed out of different ethnic backgrounds. For one, in Tibet, there was a new tribe of Buddhists who moved to the higher mountains, as they believed that there would not be a threat from the Chinese, nor from diseases and radiation. There they built a new temple out of rock, where they all live together under one roof. Their leader is a monk, who is believed to be the new Dalai Lama, nobody can disprove him, as there is no communications with the world. In India, in the middle of the rainforest, you find bands of muslims and hindus, who learned to aid one another in an endangering environment. This came due to invading chinese, who made no distinction between religions as they hunted all of them. The tribes formed down here, live a hybrid religion, praying to hindu gods as well as Allah, praising them in different rituals after the hunt and gathering is fulfilled. They recently settled near an old deposit of iron.

Australia:
Australia has lost most of its population, not due to attacks, but due to lack of connection to other countries, only the aboriginees, and a few whites who joined them in an attempt to survive now roam the lands of Australia. The Aboriginees changed their ways only slighty, they will now attempt to retrieve artifacts, to fend off invaders of their holy country, which means any weapon they find they bring it to a secret weapon storage at Mt. Uluru

Africa:
Only few survived in this war ridden continent. There is many tribes in central africa, using ancient as well as modern weaponry to gain territories.

Americas:
US: The United States, as they were the battleground of most nuclear actions, were torn down to only a few survivors. Those that did survive, like the US President, build up a nation surrounding the mountain fortress. From there the president now rules as a king, as he is the only one remaining with the ressources to carry out a small nation.
On the south side, some Mexicans are retaking Texas as their own, killing off the few remaining Texans. They are led by Sancho de Zapata, a leader who fought for the rights of the native americans in Mexico. He took his followers, the natives as well as some unsatisfied Mexicans to the North to build the Nation of Quetzacoatl.

South America is divided between Argentina and Brazil, who quickly took all the lands to ensure peoples safety. They both carry good relations as the land is equally divided. The old countries that are now part of brazil and argentina feel that they lost their Independence
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 05:11:05 am by Detoxicated »

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 05:47:07 am »
Interesting. ;D

I'll be keeping my eyes on this. :)

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 08:36:50 pm »
So it's a story.

Cool.

Offline Snork

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Do I care?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 05:53:33 am »
Cool story bro.
Quote from: Orc Creation Story.
Stop rolling like pigs amongst the faeces and get out of the way of my sunlight, you stupid f***ers.
Jawless women and their fine, fine feet

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 11:14:55 pm »
Updated... soon i will add other continents, once i feel this year is done, i will move on to the next 50-100 years.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 11:40:38 pm »
I'll be waiting. :)

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 06:09:32 pm »
Umm, who put this here, its not a game, its just ideas in my head brought to electronical paper...

Offline Rysworld

• Autoduel Mechanic
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 06:18:53 pm »
Umm, who put this here, its not a game, its just ideas in my head brought to electronical paper...
It's electronic, not electronical.

Also, it's called STORYTELLING and Roleplaying for a reason. Forgive me if that sounded harsh, it wasn't meant to be.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
  • Captain, we're eaten by a gluttonous black hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 06:54:59 pm »
Anyone in New Zealand or South America?

Also, this is really cool.
:o Whoa... that was deep.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 01:53:13 pm »
This=Win.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline bad Karma

• Phoenix Fighter
  • It's not me, it's you. I'm not sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 07:04:21 pm »
Is this a book or a story?

If it's a story, the Art section might be more appropriate. :)

Storytelling and Roleplaying.

I asked on the IRC, they said it's okay, lol.