Poll

Let it die?

It's dead man. Let it go.
1 (50%)
No! IT MUST LIEVE!
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Xynalis Mecanucus Training OOC  (Read 3601 times)

gec05

Re: Xynalis Mecanucus Training OOC
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 01:00:34 pm »
Thread unlocked. Don't really know why it was in the first place. I don't recall anyone even reporting it to be locked. Anyways, continue.

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 01:54:06 pm »
Name: Shan Ru-Kon
Species: Perrachi
Description: Shan Ru-Kon is a Phaethontean Perrachi, evident from his curvy parrot-like beak. He stands at 5 feet tall, average Perrachi height but certainly shorter than many other species. His light purple beak is decorated with red, blue, and green markings that make him attractive to female Perrachi. He is an energetic and optimistic sort of fellow, and although he is quick to make friends he can be headstong at times.
Background: Shan Ru-Kon was born in the Perrawiih year 3475, and was always looking for new places to travel to. He became an accomplished photojournalist in the World War and eventually traveled all around Perrawiih as well as its moon Setsanari. When the UGP gave the Perrachi Empire hyperdrive technology, Shan jumped at the chance to go to another star system entirely. He registered to become a colonist and spent some time helping map out the distant world of Chalan. Shan eventually decided the time was right to seek his fortune elsewhere, and after a trip to Beyon City he decided to join the Photos program of Xynalis Mecanucus.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:13:04 pm by UFO King »
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Somehow, I've even less of a clue what's going on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 05:20:14 pm »
Uh, is anyone going to post? If not, say so now.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 05:53:29 pm »
Really, just pick which Implant Station to send your character to. There are Station A,B,and C. It dosen't matter which one you go to.

Offline GroxGlitch

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 11:20:45 pm »
AS for now, the main RP is locked. If anyone (ahem, UFO?) picks intrest again, I'll unlock so they can post. That is all for now.