Author Topic: 'Tis The Season: Twelve Days of Vengeance RP  (Read 4666 times)

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
Re: 'Tis The Season: Twelve Days of Vengeance RP
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2009, 09:43:49 am »
Switching his usual words as he patted, grabbed, and then shook Nolan's shoulder lightly, " What you do today, comrade, is most glorious for ze revolution! For you are the Awe, and Oly was the Shock. Today, comrade, we rally more of the hearts and minds of the innocent to our Great Cause! " He then looked around slyly, and to make sure no one got the wrong idea, " The Great Cause, being of course, to uphold the greatest, holliest, jolliest, Christmas values! "

He then stood back, releasing Nolans shoulder, produced a tiny electronic box, and handed to Nolan. Speaking softly, his smile subsiding a bit, " Remember. Hook it up, get it running, and get out of there. We don't know how fast the Elves will be there to ruin the party. You know what happens to those that get caught... " With that, he gave Nolan a nod, placed his smile back on his face, and strolled off to return down into the sewers and into his home.

Offline Zolinn

• Zork Emperor
  • In Soviet Russia, Mario Plays You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2009, 06:19:39 pm »
Nolan secured a small gun under his backpack and nodded after looking over the box. He slid the box casually in with his backpack and headed towards SANTA's main base of operation. Avoiding the center of town, he went around the back. He opened up a map of the building, revealing a window he noticed was open on a regular basis. After securing a grappling hook, he climbed  his way into the building.

He carefully made his way through the building, hiding when necessary, until making his way to the buildings communication system. He grinned and pulled open the panel and gazed at the complex formation of wires. After playing with several wires and fooling with the box, he managed to securely hook it up to the system. After checking to make sure everything was working properly, he secured the lid and jumped into a nearby closet. He calmly moved his watch up and tapped it. A light illuminated the dark closet. The communication system's main door flung open as Nolan said "Right on time."

The elf continued with his normal broadcast as Nolan calmly remained inside the closet. "Well that's all for now. Pleasant dreams and happy holidays." Nolan gagged as the elf shut off the system and walked towards the door. Before the elf could open the door he looked down, noticing an arm wrapped around his neck. He calmly looked back and hesitantly smiled. "W...who are you?"

"One of the men who will once again bring joy to the world. This time, Christmas isn't going to be so jolly. Your employers are likely going to be throwing a fit... but that wont matter for you. You'll keep your mouth shut or I'll ensure you'll have a silent night... do you understand?" The man casually nodded as Nolan smiled. "Great! Let's make sure of that." He squeezed his neck for several seconds before the mans body went limp. Purposely knocking the man temporarily out, he took out a second pack from his backpack.

Several hours later, the man awoke with a paper attached to his forehead.

Dear Announcer,
I'm sorry to do this to you, but I can't quite trust your word. I've attached five golden rings, one on each family member of yours, to their ring finger. If you speak of our little conversation to anyone, I'll deck your halls in blood. If you follow my orders and remain loyal, the explosives in the rings will deactivate after the New Year, leaving you to take them off... or keep them. Think of them as a Christmas present from me to you!
Happy Holidays,
Anonymous

He gulped deeply, stuffed the note in his pocket, and quickly ran home to comfort his family.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2009, 10:21:31 am »
A timer in the box kept it from playing immediately, instead, waiting for an hour before it ran its message in the afternoon. Oly's voice suddenly controlled the PA system, but first, the usual announcer's voice, badly pieced together from recordings, said, " Attention, this is urgent news! " After this extremely off-pitch voice finished, Oly's took over, strangely lacking his usual attempted rhymes and speaking quickly, " Greetings, Oppressed Peoples. We are here to tell you the truth behind the bombings today. SANTA planted those bombs to inspire fear in you, the Oppressed Peoples, in order to more easily control you, by creating a false enemy, GRINCH. GRINCH is here to Liberate you from Oppression underneath SANTA, but SANTA doesn't want to let go of control over you.

" Everything you believe is false. SANTA is not the good guy. Christmas isn't holly and jolly anymore. It's all fake, an illusion. An illusion which you need to WAKE UP FROM. Look around you. Life isn't what it seems. SANTA aren't who they seem. You may not have even known of GRINCH before now, but now you do, and you can use this newfound knowledge to assist us in our operations, of course, at your own risk. Assist us. Join us. Only Together can we throw off the SANTA tyrants. We Started the Revolution, but We can't Finish it without You! "

The recording finished, and Oly wanted inside his bunker to see the results.