Author Topic: 'Tis The Season: Twelve Days of Vengeance OOC  (Read 5253 times)

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
Re: 'Tis The Season: Twelve Days of Vengeance OOC
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 08:30:32 pm »
That looks good, except that Elves don't make toys in this setting.  They're enforcers, the jolly men in green standing on street corners and making sure things are merry.

The world is pretty consumer oriented though, so change the elf bit to involve some toy making mega-corp and you're golden.
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 08:44:51 pm »
Alright, I think that's everything.

Offline Gorman Conall

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 06:01:12 pm »
Hey Dr.Octagonpus, your first character was indeed a very cool concept I quite liked it, the problem was that there is simply no neutral faction in this RP. Now this character you have it seems like you might have not put as much thought in to it.

Here is a quote from the RP guidelines.

Characters who are overtly crazy or insane tend to ruin RPs. They are shallow, have trouble interacting, and usually draw the ire (and the blades) of the heroes.

All of our characters are a bit insane ..it comes with the setting the RP is set in, however Karen might be pushing the boundary a bit.

I believe Neo is setting the RP up today, so if you would like I have no problem helping you come up with a character. Sometimes it helps to bounce ideas off of someone, I wouldn't have been able to come up with quite a few of my characters without the help of others. Please feel free to PM me.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 04:50:43 pm »
I don't think we can maintain the day thing, there's so much to do in a single day that it can't really be done in a single real day.

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 04:58:14 pm »
((Ok, So here's me trying YET AGAIN. If this doesn't work, then the Drawing Board will DIE!!! Third time's the charm, I think.))

Name: Leonard Rime

Side: GRINCH

Bio: When Leonard was younger, it never occured to him that Santa was running everything. He finally found out when his older brother snuck onto the rooftop to try and catch Santa one Christmas. But when Leonard got there, he found something terrible: his brother was gone, replaced with a note: "Your brother has been taken to be re-educated, and will be back with you shortly. Thank you for your cooperation. -S.A.N.T.A." But Leonard's brother never came back. That's when Leonard decided to take action. Along with his dog, a Siberian Husky named Jack Hallow, Leonard travelled the globe searching for his brother. When he learned about GRINCH, he saw an opportunity to get back what had been taken from him and his family.

Skills:

Jack Hallow: Leonard's best friend, this loyal hound will fight alongside him.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 09:43:59 am »
So, about that posting...
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 10:26:22 am »
I need to talk to Zolinn about stuff, and I'm currently leaving to England, so I'll be somewhat more intermittent.

-Oly isn't needed to drive the plot forward, guys. Anyway, writing the PM to 'Linn now.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2009, 11:10:59 am »
Sorry folks, I have a project to finish before the semester ends and I'm all tied up until I do.
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 11:00:46 am »
Someone bust into somewhere and try to steal that robot already! JEEEEEEESE
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.