Author Topic: Captain Amazing and the Death-Trap house  (Read 813 times)

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
Captain Amazing and the Death-Trap house
« on: December 08, 2009, 06:15:05 pm »
Captain Amazing the greatest....Captain of all time. He wears a red jumpsuit that has a big letter A in yellow on it and blonde hair slicked back like grease, he weighs 210 pounds and is 6 foot 1 inch. He's strong enough to lift 150 pound weights and can hold his breath for at least 1 minute.

Well, enough formalities it seems he has inexplicably wound up inside a house full of horrible death traps! No worries though Captain Amazing has many great traits, such as voices in his head that tell him to do things and being the most fabulous man to ever live, well maybe that's not true but he is amazing! Are you, the voices in his head, smart enough to guide him out of this death trap house and earn the title of Amazing? Remember nothing is as it seems, everything could kill you, think outside the box and you might make sure Captain Amazing survives the ordeal!

Tell him exactly what to do, the sky is the limit, just try not to fall into a horrible death trap!

Captain Amazing wakes up in an old dirty bed. He thinks to himself "It seems my Amazingness has gotten me lost, truly this is a dilemma!" He  sits there in the bed contemplating how he got here when he decides to look about the place. He notices the bed he is on is very rusted and old, the floors seem to be unstable and might break. There's also an old window covered in dust to the right of the bed and a table in arms reach of the bed on the left, although from your angle you can't see whats on the table. Directly in front of you is a door with a note card on the doorknob.

Captain Amazing then takes a glance at his personal belongings in his pockets, "Egads!" he exclaims, "It appears my wallet has been stolen and replaced with a can of anchovies!"

Personal Items: Canned Anchovies
Points of interest: Anchovies, Table, Bed, Window, Note card, Floor

Offline Rysworld

• Autoduel Mechanic
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Amazing and the Death-Trap house
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 06:19:00 pm »
Eat the anchovies, they're my favorite kind of fish.