Poll

What do you do now?

dart between cubicles and try to escape with stealth
Try and fight them
Continue hiding
Other(specify)

Author Topic: The Changeling  (Read 4822 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 08:31:58 pm »
Good so far, anyway it's good to have as much information as possible before we do anything so look around.

Edit: SO MANY POSTS!
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 08:39:48 pm »
You take a closer look around. One of the buildings is brick, or at least stone from what you can see. You touch the other wall. It's cold, and hollow, yet you can knock on it without getting scrapes. Wood. You look up. There is a sign dangling overhead. It was a name, probably of the building. You guess it's a bar. You decide to...

Offline Rysworld

  • Autoduel Mechanic
  • *****
  • Posts: 4219
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 08:43:07 pm »
Enter the bar. I've deduced that this is a zombie thriller. The only way to advance the plot on one of those is to enter someplace dark and skeery.

Offline Darth Grievi

  • Gradius Vic Viper
  • *****
  • Posts: 4814
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 08:45:58 pm »
I say walk out of the alley... we might not want to go into anywhere with potentially a lot of people quite yet...

@Rys: Lol, we've got completely different takes on this. I'm overly cautious and you're ready to go!  :D

Offline Kitkat

  • Ultima III Time Lord
  • *****
  • Posts: 2859
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 08:48:31 pm »
I am with Grievi on this. Chances are, if we're a "Changeling". then we would cause quite a shock if we were to go out in a moderately sized crowd. Plus, with all those drunk guys probably in the bar, we most likely shouldn't risk it.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 08:51:53 pm »
It's not exactly a zombie thriller, but it's got some... Well, you'll see. It's a tie between 2 different votes. I need at least 1, maybe 2 more votes. Also, we are(were?)a normal human.

Offline Rysworld

  • Autoduel Mechanic
  • *****
  • Posts: 4219
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2009, 08:52:39 pm »
I think I know what you mean.

Offline Kitkat

  • Ultima III Time Lord
  • *****
  • Posts: 2859
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 08:53:30 pm »
Ha HA! I forgot to vote >.>
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 08:53:49 pm »
So, update or wait?

Offline Darth Grievi

  • Gradius Vic Viper
  • *****
  • Posts: 4814
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 05:24:57 pm »
Update?

If it helps, I change my vote to inspect stone building.

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 07:03:56 pm »
Slowly, you turn to the stone building and approach it, ignoring the splash as you stuck your foot into the puddle on the way over. You touched your pale colored hand against the hard stone wall, then ran your fingers down it. You were surprised when their claws leaved shallow cuts. You looked at your claws. They weren't even chipped. You shrug off this strange occurrence as you look up the stone building. It was obviously a skyscraper, with many rows of windows going up, down, and across both ways and the top of the tower actually reaching the clouds. An office building, perhaps?

Offline Darth Grievi

  • Gradius Vic Viper
  • *****
  • Posts: 4814
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 04:51:49 pm »
Looks like walk out of the alley is winning. This is getting interesting! ;D

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 05:01:01 pm »
Thank ye, kind sir.

UPDATE

Slowly, you clench, then unclench your fist, looking in all directions. The bar would probably have too many drunkards to be reasoned with. The office building... Too dangerous all together. So, you shrug, then stretch your back and turn to the alley's entrance. No light comes through it, but you see perfectly anyway. You take a slow, shaky step forward. Within seconds, you were power walking out of the alley. You breathed in the fresh night air, a good change to the damp and foul smelling alley. You look in all directions. To the right, there's a long line of various buildings, starting with the bar and ending with what appears to be a coffee shop. You look to the left. Starting with the office, there is also a long line of buildings, although these are more work centered. You look up. A large bridge looms overhead, and you hear the sound of an occasional car passing over it. You look forward. Another alley was across the street.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 05:24:05 am by boswell25 »

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2009, 07:23:28 pm »
You should probaly update the poll, also walk down the street on the left.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Darth Grievi

  • Gradius Vic Viper
  • *****
  • Posts: 4814
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2009, 07:26:00 pm »
I agree with flamester.

Sorry I didn't post earlier, I didn't know you updated!  :)