Poll

What do you do now?

dart between cubicles and try to escape with stealth
Try and fight them
Continue hiding
Other(specify)

Author Topic: The Changeling  (Read 4829 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
The Changeling
« on: December 03, 2009, 03:26:35 pm »
(Just a lil choice game I thought up.)

Slowly, you awaken with a throbbing headache and a feeling of nausea. You are 28 year old John Currachian, a member of a respectable software company. You have brown eyes, with black hair. You usually wear a gray business suit and tie. With your gaunt cheeks and sunken in eyes, you can be considered a creep, yet you're actually very nice. You rub a hand through your hair, greasy and ruffled. You feel a little bump where you had apparently been hit. You wince and hiss, quickly pulling your hand back.

You feel sweat roll down your face, and yet you are cold, almost shivering. Your fists are clenched tightly, and you feel cold stone under you. Slowly, you sit up, your vision blurred. The last thing you remember was walking down a sidewalk near a busy highway, going home from a hard day at work. You were alone, and it was nearing the end of the day. As you walked, you heard the shuffling of feet nearby, but ignored it. Suddenly, you feel something connect with your head with much force. Slowly, the image became more and more distorted. Then, nothing.

You finally manage to open your eyes the rest of the way.

What do you do?

EDIT:Comment if you wish. I don't wanna double or triple post with updates.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 03:51:11 pm by boswell25 »



Offline Darth Grievi

  • Gradius Vic Viper
  • *****
  • Posts: 4814
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 04:03:12 pm »
Oooohhh... interested. Let's hope this goes far! ;D

Let's get our bearings...

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 04:04:26 pm »
I have hopes for this, but hopes only go so far.

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 04:54:15 pm »
It's usually a good idea to know whats around you before you move, so let's look around.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 04:58:01 pm »
Five votes is as much as I can get for now I believe, sooo...

You narrow your eyes a bit and carefully looked about. Your eyes widened and you almost shouted in surprise when the entire area became perfectly clear. You hid your surprise well as you surveyed the area further. Apparently, you were in an alley. Bits of trash and puddles of water were randomly laid about. A dim light was overhead, which slowly crackled out. You looked up at the sky. Your eyes widened further when you realized it was the middle of the night. In fact, it should be be completely pitch black to you...

(New poll.)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 04:59:37 pm by boswell25 »

Offline Darth Grievi

  • Gradius Vic Viper
  • *****
  • Posts: 4814
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 05:05:00 pm »
Let's stand up before something happens. We don't want to be laying own if something comes through here...

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 05:06:24 pm »
At least one 'other' vote is always from me so that I can watch the poll, so ignore one vote from that area every time.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 05:29:50 pm by boswell25 »

Offline Flamester_

  • Gyruss Gyrusian
  • *****
  • Posts: 2732
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 07:20:02 pm »
We should see what exactly we are now. Look into the puddle.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 08:01:49 pm »
(Tie)

 Slowly, you gather your thoughts and stand up, arching your back in a stretch. Then, you stagger over to the puddle. You get on your knees and slowly bend over, examining your face. You seemed pretty normal, aside from the sweaty face and greasy hair, along with the rips and scratches in your clothes, as well as the mud and water splattered across it. Then, you inspected your face slightly closer.

 You jumped back with a small shout. Your eyes. They were missing, or so it seemed. You screamed louder and scrabbled at your face in a panic, then slowly calmed down. You gently reached a hand up, touching your eye lid. You felt an eye underneath. So, you still had eyes, they were merely pitch black. You noticed your body was significantly paler. You calm yourself and look around. You decide to...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 08:22:23 pm by boswell25 »

Offline Darth Grievi

  • Gradius Vic Viper
  • *****
  • Posts: 4814
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 08:16:41 pm »
Intriguing...

Let's see if we can find any clues to what happened here...

Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 08:22:57 pm »
So, how is this going for the first thread I've ever made?

Offline Darth Grievi

  • Gradius Vic Viper
  • *****
  • Posts: 4814
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 08:26:16 pm »
Go go go! It's going great! You've been able to update 3 times today, which means at least 5 people are already interested! ;D

Offline Rysworld

  • Autoduel Mechanic
  • *****
  • Posts: 4219
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 08:26:31 pm »
So, how is this going for the first thread I've ever made?
Pretty well. I like it, at least.

Offline Crazen

  • Space Ace
  • *****
  • Posts: 2998
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2009, 08:26:47 pm »
woa, I just noticed, you dont make alot of threads. infact, none, cept this one

(I've made 63 topic, one for every fifty posts or so)
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!


Offline boswell25

  • Rigel Rescuer
  • ***
  • Posts: 413
  • Punch in snout to establish superiority
    • View Profile
Re: The Changeling
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 08:28:18 pm »
So, how is this going for the first thread I've ever made?
Pretty well. I like it, at least.

Thanks, I was pretty nervous to make this.
woa, I just noticed, you dont make alot of threads. infact, none, cept this one

(I've made 63 topic, one for every fifty posts or so)

Like I said to rys, I'm hesitant to make threads, since I'm afraid I'll fail.