Author Topic: Mods? Any really fun/good ones?  (Read 4859 times)

Offline Spudman

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • ORBIT
Mods? Any really fun/good ones?
« on: October 29, 2009, 02:25:48 am »
Can anyone recommend any mods? All this talk of SPORE has made me think i should give it a chance, although i myself do love to play with mods. Can any of you guys recommend any i should use, and i possible provide a link?

So far, it seems, these are the ones i'm probably going to use:
     -10-1 planets in a solar system (Can't find it... grr)
     -No grox (Argh! SO annoying)
     -Infinite ammo, and 1 sec recharge time

I'll add them if i like the sound of them, but i haven't actually found/added any mods onto SPORE yet... If you know where to find the above, please tell...

Thanks, anyways!

"You will all suffer my sins, your oceans of blood will soothe my body and purify of it or this world which I have been born into. Your souls will merge with mine, your pain and fear and despair will drive my crusade!"

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
Re: Mods? Any really fun/good ones?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 08:18:19 am »
Sounds more like you want cheats.

Offline Spudman

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • ORBIT
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 10:35:41 am »
Hmm
There aren't cheats for the above are there? Otherwise, yes i would use cheats.  :)
"You will all suffer my sins, your oceans of blood will soothe my body and purify of it or this world which I have been born into. Your souls will merge with mine, your pain and fear and despair will drive my crusade!"

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 04:18:08 pm »
Sorry, no cheats for any of those. MoreSpace takes care of the planets, and I'm pretty sure you can get ones for no grox and infinite ammo.

Personally, I believe the best mod out there is BetterSpore. The newest version runs with GA and patch 5, but the force-save application doesn't (only important if you want to use the unlocked grox parts/hidden cell parts).

Another option is to use Sporebase's Hacking Guide. This is great for your infinite ammo problem, as well as unlocking all the badges, gaining infinite ammounts of any item, and changing your archaetype. without activating the Joker Badge! Can also be used to give your captain infinite energy if you're a GA buff.

Offline Spudman

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • ORBIT
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 01:54:19 am »
Sounds good!
So your saying there are mods about that do the above things? Awesome!
Ill probably have a scout around and download some.

Any other recommendations?

Offline Xeno264

• Defender Devotee
  • Don't eat the yellow snow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 02:07:53 am »
Try these, I've got your infinite ammo + recharge, plus a few more I recommend. All work on 5.1.

Offline Spudman

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • ORBIT
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 02:16:48 am »
Will do. I'm guessing they are safe  :D