They go...

Towards the light
4 (50%)
Up a tree to avoid the light
2 (25%)
into the river
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Alien Evo Game  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Evo Game
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 03:25:22 am »
Did Flisch say that?

Didn't think so.

Now then. Unless there are severe complaints I am keeping this here.

That is EXTREMELY annyoing. I saw it. Somewhere... How am I supposed to post a link to it in an 80 page thread >.>
Whatever you read in my thread I am almost 100%ly sure that I included the words "probably" or "maybe" in there. I don't know exactly whether I'll make up completely new aliens or if I'm going to include fanmade ones, yet. Either way Cyto's space stage will not be part of the fanfic galaxy and if I use CC aliens, then they won't be exactly like the creators made them culturally, but tweaked, so that they fit into the game. Furthermore I am recently leaning more towards making up my own aliens, since people seem to enjoy my selfmade aliens I made so far and I got Arakel if you want to see some of the fanmade aliens featured.

In RPs there isn't. This is separate from the GS universe
Then it should be in the storytelling and roleplaying, if it's separate from our spore universe.
I thought about that too when I made the thread, but let's face it: Even while this game barely has anything to with Spore itself and is disconnected from our galaxy, it would make even less sense in the general RP section, mainly due to the fact, that this game was inspired by Spore. Also, the fanbase for this sort of games usually comes here instead of the general RP section.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Evo Game
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 09:33:53 am »
In the jungle. There are many creatures smaller than them and they start climbing up the trees to get the food. Many fall off the trees but some use their tails to grip the trunks and branches of the trees, keeping them up. Their tales become stronger and soon grow small hooks at the ends. They then see a light in the distance. They...
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.