Author Topic: A Brief Fantasy Adventure RP  (Read 56738 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: A Brief Fantasy Adventure RP
« Reply #810 on: January 01, 2010, 10:33:42 pm »
With only the faintest sound, a bolas jumped out of the darkness. The rope, connected to two weighted balls, wrapped itself around Gartha's neck and the weights struck him on either side of the head.

Offline Gorman Conall

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 02, 2010, 08:01:40 am »
The impact stumbled Gartha and caused him to fall to one knee, his vision had been blurred and he shook his head quickly attempting to regain himself. "Trickery" he mumbled.

"Gartha, stop fooling around and kill him!" Ergo bellowed, unaware of the bolas. Matilda had a concerned look on her face, she was quickly rushing through her thoughts trying the pin point the future that would happen next.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 02, 2010, 11:28:53 am »
Coark knocked the spear aside with a quick parry.  He was readying himself to strike back when the bolas struck Gartha.  "I am sorry," he said as he pointed his blade at Gartha's neck and wrinkled his brow.  "But if I must defeat you to reach that monster, I will do so..."  He grinned sharply and flicked his wrist almost gently, the bolas snapping easily under Seros' sharp edge.  "And I will do it with honor!"
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Gorman Conall

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 04, 2010, 02:32:28 pm »
Something was amiss and Gartha knew it, if he were to continue battling Coark more then the two of them may be in danger, weapons don't throw themselves, and the battle was to distracting. He holstered his spear and looked up toward the snowy mountains above. "Sorry...no play now" Gartha clapped his hands together sending out a powerful shock wave in all directions. tree's swayed and dust kicked up as the wave passed over. Accommodating the ripple in the air came a loud boom. Ergos sculpted soldiers shattered like glass and the wave knocked everybody to the ground.

After the wave passed a few moments of silence filled the space, soon enough the silence was broken by an intense rumbling from the snowy mountains above. A wave of snow came rushing down the side with blazing speed. Ergos group ran for cover with Gartha soon behind them. Gartha didn't look back to see what became of Coark, but he was sure the man would survive it, he hoped it would simply sweep him and the unknown assailant away.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #814 on: January 04, 2010, 06:21:05 pm »
As the snow began to fall a horse darted out from a shaded thicket and raced away from the commotion. The rider, dressed like a villager, hailed Coark as he passed and then rushed onward.