Author Topic: A Brief Fantasy Adventure RP  (Read 56743 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: A Brief Fantasy Adventure RP
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 08:27:22 pm »
Sylvester turned at the crashing sound and looked at the boy. He narrowed his eyes and got up from his seat.

"Excuse me, boy... what exactly are you doing here?"

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 08:33:33 pm »
"Kicking that behemoth's behind! HAHAHAHAHA!"
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 08:36:58 pm »
"Thats it! I've had enough of your slander lad!" The General yelled as he grabbed his great crimson maul and rose from his chair. The soldiers quickly grabbed their weapons as well, guarding the exit to the Inn. "You will die here for your slander against King Kyro's greatest general!" He then rushed towards the boy and let loose a swing of his great hammer.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 08:42:22 pm »
Bertram ducked, narrowly missing the hammer, and proceeded to throw Omann over his shoulder as if he were a mere feather, knocking him into the guards in the process. Conveniently, at that moment, his two friends arrived. "BERTRAM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The lead one said

"I was whipping these gu-"

Before he could finish his sentence, they were already hastily guiding him towards the exit, tossing the bartender a coin on the way "sorry for the mess".

"Aaw, but I didn't get to show 'em my MOVES!" Bertram could faintly be heard yelling indignantly as they all ran to the castle.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 08:44:34 pm »
Sylvester sighed and looked down at the general who was laying on the floor near his feet.

"Tricky bunch, those wizards..."

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2009, 08:46:26 pm »
Amazed and astounded he had just been thrown to the ground, Omann shook himself back into reality and watched as the boy and his friends rushed out of the Inn, "Wizards you say..." he muttered to the man whose feet he was at. Angered, General Omann pursued the 3 wizards, and as he watched them run off he stopped and grabbed his hammer. Using all his might, he threw his great maul at the boy who took him to the ground in an attempt to kill him with a Hammer to the back.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 08:52:22 pm »
Sabar had watched and waited. He hadn't always been a patient person. Instead he had acquired over many many years of waiting. Waiting and watching...

It had taken quite some time, but eventually Kyro was alone and that's when Sabar made his move. He quietly stepped out of the shadows of Kyro's planning room and padded over to planning table.

"Interesting setup you have here," he said to Kyro. "Before you do anything rash, I wish to make you an offer. Will you listen or would it be best if I disappeared?"

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 08:56:07 pm »
King Kyro turned to see Sabar, a patron of the shadows, now in this room before him. "Ah, Sabar... I assume your offer will not waste my time. Go ahead." With that Kyro began walking towards the throne room of the castle to take his rightful seat.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 09:11:42 pm »
"Excellent," Sabar said, as he looked over the table some more. He took a few moments before nodding his head and then turned his attention to Kyro. "Well, as you know I specialize in certain 'talents'. I offered my services to the last king and he refused. But now you are king. And I know that you have a different stance on a variety of topics. So I am offering you my services, services which are necessary to take care of certain 'tasks' that would best be kept quiet." Sabar paused for a moment, trying to see Kyro's reaction. At the same time his face was a mask, revealing nothing. "So, what do you say?"

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 05:24:55 am »
"An assassin hm?" King Kyro said stopping mid stride to face Sabar once again. The man had no facial expression, not a smirk nor frown. Perhaps he could take care of a few 'usurpers' that his crimson knights had been unable to extinguish. "Ah... Perhaps I do have a need for your services Sabar. Come! We will discuss this more in depth in my chambers..." King Kyro motioned for Sabar to follow as he headed to his throne room, his mind pacing for those whom he needed terminated.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A cloaked figure sat in the Inn, alone, with no drink. The figure merely watched all that occurred, taking mental notes of who was who. When the General stormed out of the Inn, she sat next to the wealthier looking man. The figures face was hidden behind a veil, but the voice was that of an older woman, "Tell me, how does one such as yourself, from a small town such as this, acquire such fortune?" She lifted her frail hand and pointed to his signet ring and necklace of gold.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 11:46:42 am »
Sylvester smiled and took a sip of his drink.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm part of a secret society tasked with protecting those that might, under normal circumstances, be strung up for simply being."

There was a brief silence and Sylvester's smile broadened.

"Nothing? That usually works... ah, I'm just a trader. I travel the world in search of strange and interesting objects. There's a lot of demand out there for the occult. Who better than I to share it with the masses? Ah... but then I might be saying too much. Tell me about yourself, mysterious cloaked woman."

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 01:10:15 pm »
Hatsuharu was watching the commotion from where he was sitting, and he noted how the thin boy had thrown the bigger man.  "A manipulator?" he wondered very loudly.  He clasped his hands to his mouth once a couple people turned to stare at him.  "What are you looking at?" he said to no one in particular. 

Craving some information about why they were recruiting in Maridi, he went over to the nearest remaining soldier.  "Excuse me, um, but I was wondering why the king of this land needs to have recruitment posters in this fair little town.  Are you going to war with someone?"
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 01:44:53 pm »
Sabar left Kyro's grounds with a list inscribed in his mind. There was a cold wind that blew across the land, one that even managed to send a shiver down his back. He quickly pulled the hood of his cloak up over his head and made his way off the road and into the nearby forest. If anyone had been watching, Sabar disappeared into the thick maze of trees and branches.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 02:01:23 pm »
The crimson clad soldier looked surprised at Hatsuharu, "Why of course! The great Crimson army under our great General Omann and King Kyro has declared a state of war over the Eastern Kingdoms! We are moving out tomorrow morning to begin our grand conquest and bring the entirety of the continent under Carridian control!" He then looked around for listening ears and leaned in, whispering "I know the General said no one here was tough enough for our crimson crusade, but if you want, I'm sure King Kyro would be more than pleased to have an easterner join the fight against his comrades."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The cloaked lady chuckled at the traders attempts at humor. "A trader of mysterious goods hm? How odd in this part of town..." She then turned to face him, her face was that of a middle aged woman, save for the rather large scar across her left eye, and her left eye being noticeably scratched, scarred, and burned. "I am La- I am Abigail, and I am here for a drink. That, and to keep and eye on the rambunctious group of soldiers that have made quite a mess of things as of late. And if you are thinking about asking about my eye, there was an incident, and I will not discuss it further." She then turned her face away from the merchant and asked, "Now, what might your name be? And..." She glanced from side to side, making note that no soldiers or prying ears were fully in on the conversation, "... what is your opinion of our current state of affairs..."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:03:50 pm by eropS »

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 02:20:13 pm »
How does the Fire King hope to combat against a nation or nature manipulators?  In my seventh year of training, I managed to kill a pair of the most vicious big cats in only five minutes.  And I am only a plant manipulator, imagine going up against a whole army of rock manipulators, you'll be crushed by the falling of millions of boulders.  However, I have noted that the almost lack of control by the government might mean a delayed response.  If you go quickly, the most westward would fall immediately, but be warned, the king of the Eastern Lands is a rock one himself, and it has been said he can move whole mountains, so don't get too specific with any troop movements.

But, the Eastern Lands needs a strong, fair hand to rule them, and who better than one of the rarest breeds of manipulators?  I will help, rock ones are generally weak to plant ones."
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.