Author Topic: The TestDrive RP  (Read 12727 times)

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
The TestDrive RP
« on: October 11, 2009, 10:33:31 am »
((OOC is here, General Rules are here. Enjoy, and have fun!))

Welcome to the town! Population... 0, but not for long. This small village has been abandoned, the former inhabitants fleeing from the strange portals that now plague the outskirts. While the origins of these rips in the fabric of reality are a mystery, they seem to connect to an infinite number of other realities. Every so often, something will come through one of them. Sometimes, it's nothing but trinkets; cups, pots, rocks, tiny skittering horrors from other worlds. Many times though, an intellegent being will come through. Some remember the trip, some don't... either way, they are now forced together in this town...

What will you do? Will you band together with your fellow castaways? Try to find a way back home? Perhaps even attempt to bring this forsaken place under your control? Choose wisely...

Jaden awoke with a start in a strange room. He didn't remember how he'd gotten here, and only barely recalled what he was doing last. Bewildered and a little bit frightened, he got up, and stumbled around the strange house he'd found himself in.

I must have been brought here... he thought to himself as he explored the building's rooms. But by who? There isn't a soul in sight! The small house he'd found himself in seemed to be rather rustic, but from what time period, he couldn't tell... The place was cleaned out, and only the bed and some other large pieces of furniture were left, along with a piano (badly in need of a tune) in what he guessed was once a living room. It was chilling to see all the empty rooms... especially when they gave him no clues as to where he was, or even when he was...

Tired, and a touch frightened, from looking through the empty rooms, Jaden found the front door and walked out into the sunlight...

Offline Guilmon

• Donkey Kong King
  • Level 40: I got TENTACLES!
    • View Profile
Re: The TestDrive RP
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:47:26 am »
A small silver ball of fur lay on the porch of a building across from where he awoke, sunning itself in the warmth. After a few moments, it stretched, revealing a kitten who had curled up. She arched her back, fur bristling as she woke herself from a wonderful slumber, then sitting and grooming her bright silver fur. She groomed herself, then opening one brilliant blue eye and looking at the...what seemed to be human...coming out of the parallel building. She looked up, swiping her tongue across her upper lip, then jumping from the dusty porch and walking across the beaten path to the other building. She looked up at the man, her eyes full of curiosity.
Awesomeness runs strong in the Greivi bloodline.

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 12:37:09 pm »
It is...  soft...  and it, smells?  I, oh, OM!  The flash, the ship, and, OM!  A wormhole I remember, but I still don't know where I am...  Not Vyku, not Beyon...  Somewhere, else...

Xure stirred in the grass.  She brought her front two legs up underneath her.  Her eyes came more into focus, the world becoming crisper.  Her heat sensing organs were painful, and they were not working.  Upon that thought, she reached for her PSC, and found it intact.  She whistled a sigh of relief, and she got up even more.  Her surroundings were unfamiliar, but she headed towards the nearest cluster of buildings.

Once there, she was greeted by the sight of a bipedal creature and a hairy quadruped.  She collapsed onto the ground whistling shrilly.  //Don't hurt me!  Where is this place?!//  She then lay there quietly... 
Visit, Vote, Vykusi - New Poll 9/01/08

Quote from: Little
I, for a fact, quite like Keno[tai]. He's my favorite.

Offline Guilmon

• Donkey Kong King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 12:41:25 pm »
She jumped at the sight of such a thing, very different from what she had ever layed eyes on. She carefully walked over, pausing with each paw step. She soon stood less than a tail length((a foot)) away from the creature. She raised one paw, dabbing at it and jumping back when it stirred.

Offline pie

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 12:50:41 pm »
Tevir was sitting on the left wing of his DNT-34, wondering about what he should do. But- he almost forgot- the survival gear! He was quick to open the cockpit and get out the basic survival gear stored in it- a flashlight, food that would last for 5 or so days, 3 flares, and a comm device. (The device looks sort of like a radio.) When Tevir was finished picking up the survival items, he spotted a Vykusi not far from him, along with... a bipedal creature and a furred quadrupedal creature.

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 01:15:01 pm »
Xure felt a soft feeling in her side, which she could see, since Vykusi eyes have no lids, that was the quadruped.  She stood back up.  //Are you the sapient species on this planet?//

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 01:24:51 pm »
Jaden smiled at the cat, the first familiar thing he'd seen. He bent down to pet it, but before he could reach it, it jumped away and walked off. He looked up, and saw a strange, brown-tan creature comming in from the outskirts of the town, which then collapsed and pleaded to him not to hurt it.

"I won't hurt you..." he replied, walking over to the newcommer, hoping that it had a translator. "But I'm just as lost as you. As for this fellow..." he reached down and picked up the cat, afraid it might claw the newcommer. "He's just someone's pet."

Jaden looked back the way the creature had come, and spotted a crashed aircraft in the distance, with another, red creature sitting atop it, gathering items.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 01:26:56 pm »
//"Oh my flashy brain appendage, this must have been one of the Twinket brother's tricks" Schnippendip thought when he woke up on the roof of the villages church. "This place is an overstumbling nuisance as it holds some semi-intelligent beings in addition to almost stone-age resembling technology". So he takes a deep breath, coughs, puts in some Vorlanian chewing tobacco into his mouth and teleports onto the floor. "Oh my, i stepped on a flat, oh no they're called cat I think" he thought as his foot was planted on a furry limb reaching out of the behind of a pawed beast on the floor.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Guilmon

• Donkey Kong King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 01:28:22 pm »
She squirmed and hissed, wriggling herself out from under the beast. She shot out, running to the legs of Jaden, hiding behind and hissing, one paw out threateningly. She held back from cursing, and sat down, her tail lashing furiously.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 01:37:05 pm by Guilmon »

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 01:41:34 pm »
//"Oh, i am deeply sorry, to arouse your cat"  he said after he noticed Jaden. "I did not mean to be boisterous or anarchistic in any way to be exact" He forms an O with his mouth to show that he is in a friendly stance. "Let us rehearse who we are. I am the youngest son of my beloved mothers, Milycent Margarita, and Loliwuddle Snickerlish. Im Schnippendip, the adventurer."

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 01:46:36 pm »
"He's not my..." Jaden shook his head. "Do you happen to know where we all are? What year it is? Even telling me just what that thing is would help tremendously," he said, pointing to the brown-tan creature in the grass.

Great... we've got a cat, two aliens, and Mr. Myxleplik... and every last one of them is as lost as I am...

Offline Kenotai

• Krull Slayer
  • Wint firinoint vai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 01:51:06 pm »
//You know, I CAN see you pointing at me, and I can hear you, I'm not deaf!!//  She shifted into an upright sitting position.  //I am Xure, we call ourselves Vykusi.  I was on Beyon, and there was a flash, and then some colors, I came here, and then I passed out.//

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 02:41:59 pm »
"I was sitting in my pentapod vehicle, which is by the way the most renowned vehicle on the entire planet Granman, and kawoom, I was gone in a burst. Now I am on this undeveloped plane of existance, it is a nuisance indeed. Why do we all speak the same tongue anyway? There seems to be a strange translation device here, which translates your undeveloped tongues into my advanced form of speaking," Schnippendip said while polishing his monocle.

"Oh dear, oh dear."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 03:55:26 pm by Detoxicated »

Offline pie

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 03:20:06 pm »
Tevir walked over slowly to the group nearby (you guys), allowing himself to be spotted to prevent startling them.

Offline Guilmon

• Donkey Kong King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 03:30:15 pm »
She flicked her ears at the newcomer, already aware of his presence. 'Should I tell them?' she thought to herself, wondering about the consequences of showing what got her hunted back in the last...time...world...whatever.