Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days  (Read 13550 times)

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2009, 12:42:18 pm »
That's what the first level is for why do you think their all stupidly easy

Offline Kenobro

• Space Harrier
  • I am not a robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2009, 12:44:51 pm »
Well excuse me for giving a legitimate reason to your question.

Quote from: Grazony
Thanks Kenobro. :)

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2009, 02:36:38 pm »
No, No I enjoy your opinion

anyways....

Saix....Only good character in kingdom hearts, how badly they ruin his image

Offline dndfreak

• 1942 Veteran
  • The GM
    • View Profile
    • PathLosers
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2009, 02:59:31 pm »
Kaizer... In proud mode even shadows can two-shot you and you don't even start with dodge roll, all you have is a ridiculously slow jump.

So I've started it on the next difficulty up, but I F***ed up and saved over my completed game... ah well, not like it'd take much to do it again even if I wanted to.

So its quite major to the story?, Bob frag it!....Hopefully i will be able to find a video detailing the story like i did with CoM.

Quite.  It explains everything that happened during CoM and the "friendship" between Roxas and Axel.  It also clarifies the doppelganger project that Vexen was working on (the riku clone from CoM) and features the entire lifespan of the so-called 14th member, Xion (pronounced she-on).  REDICULOUSLY IMPORTANT SPOILER: You know how all of the org. member's names are anagrams of their former selves plus X?  For example, Sora makes Roxas and Ansem makes Xemnas.  Well, Xion.  The remaining letters spell Oni.  If you know anything about Japanese, You would know that Oni is a word for demon or troll.  However, in ancient times the word was used for a demonic spirit that posesses people or objects to cause mischief.  Either way, it gets you thinking.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 06:50:06 pm »
Well, Xion.  The remaining letters spell Oni.  If you know anything about Japanese, You would know that Oni is a word for demon or troll.  However, in ancient times the word was used for a demonic spirit that posesses people or objects to cause mischief.  Either way, it gets you thinking.

Plot spoiler btw:

Actually, Xion's original name represents her existence. Since she's the first replica aka "No.I" but since that wasn't a proper name Xemnas labeled her as Xion (pronounced as "She-on"). Oni is just something people speculated when her name was finally revealed.
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline dndfreak

• 1942 Veteran
  • The GM
    • View Profile
    • PathLosers
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 09:32:02 pm »
Valid point.  However, both statements have equal application.  Yours may be the official storyline imo, but by the end Xion is one twisted S.O.B.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2009, 12:42:42 pm »
But can you really blame her? I'd be a bit upset knowing I'm just a replica of someone else and doesn't really have a place in the world. Not to mention the fact that Namine's tampering with Sora's memories affected both Roxas and Xion. Which is the cause of the personality change and constant transformations between being 'herself' and Sora (and oddly Riku as well).

Offline dndfreak

• 1942 Veteran
  • The GM
    • View Profile
    • PathLosers
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2009, 12:48:30 pm »
That doesn't mean she has to try and kill her 'best friend'.  If she really wanted to end her life, there are a lot easier ways than getting your buddy to run you through with a keyblade.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2009, 01:14:22 pm »
That doesn't mean she has to try and kill her 'best friend'.  If she really wanted to end her life, there are a lot easier ways than getting your buddy to run you through with a keyblade.

She didn't want to initially "end her life" she wanted to completely erase Roxas' and Sora's existence by becoming the real Sora hence her attempts at defeating and absorbing Roxas. But if anything her rage clouded her judgment hence her heel face turn after her defeat. I think her insanity can be excused by everything I have mentioned. While morally wrong, I can sympathize with her.