Author Topic: A Village Tale  (Read 15617 times)

Offline flabe

• Sea Battler
  • .___.
    • View Profile
A Village Tale
« on: September 23, 2009, 06:43:33 pm »

A new civilization is beginning. There is only a handful of villagers, who only have the clothes on their backs. They are stupid people, but that's why you are here. You are a omniscient being, and these people are relying on you. Their goal is to make the village Grand, but it is currently Turtle Poo.

How do you go about this goal?

Offline Summoner

• BurgerTime Chef
  • I wont stab you... or will i?
    • View Profile
    • Summoners Deviant Art Page
Re: A Village Tale
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 06:52:20 pm »
Wow dude i would tell you to slow down with all these rps you make one atleast 1 every hour and they end because you never update or you ignore it like peasents quest and ect. You made French Quest yeserday but if you will update.

But i think you should make a axe and cut down a tree but geting a rock and some stick and leafs from the coconut tree

Offline flabe

• Sea Battler
  • .___.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 07:41:32 pm »

A villager creates an axe following your blue-prints. He begins chopping at a tree. The others wish that there is more to life than just chopping trees.

Offline Rysworld

• Autoduel Mechanic
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 07:59:47 pm »
Hmm...cut down more trees, as well as making logs with the one you have now.

Offline Oblivion2007

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 10:10:45 pm »
Harvest the coconuts. They can chop them in half and eat them, then use the leftover shells as bowls.

Have someone grab the fallen and dried pine needles and use some of the wood to start a fire.

Also, can they go exploring? I don't see many resources at our starting area that we can use to build shelters. Look for empty caves and a river or spring, we need the river/spring for fresh water and can use the cave for shelter until we make something more permanent.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 10:09:33 am »
I think we'll have to start calling it Pulling A Flabe. Making interesting games and then leave them to make another game not so much after the first is made.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
  • Captain, we're eaten by a gluttonous black hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 12:46:04 pm »
Harvest the coconuts. They can chop them in half and eat them, then use the leftover shells as bowls.

Have someone grab the fallen and dried pine needles and use some of the wood to start a fire.

Also, can they go exploring? I don't see many resources at our starting area that we can use to build shelters. Look for empty caves and a river or spring, we need the river/spring for fresh water and can use the cave for shelter until we make something more permanent.

Righto.

Harvest coconuts. . .
:o Whoa... that was deep.

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 12:51:18 pm »

Righto.

CONCUR

Harvest coconuts. . .

CONCUR
Check out MindWorld a Psychological Sci-Fi FPS adventure indie title....It's pretty awesome :p http://www.indiedb.com/games/mindworld/images/mindworld-concept-art1

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 12:52:35 pm »

Righto.

CONCUR

Harvest coconuts. . .

CONCUR

Why did you write CONCUR in my quoted post as well as your post???????

Also try to find fresh water, I add to that.

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 01:18:03 pm »
i put concur in then realised it was in the qoute, i copied it and put it in my post but i never deleted the extra mis placed concur.
Check out MindWorld a Psychological Sci-Fi FPS adventure indie title....It's pretty awesome :p http://www.indiedb.com/games/mindworld/images/mindworld-concept-art1

Offline flabe

• Sea Battler
  • .___.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 03:19:14 pm »

You tell them to gather coconuts. They put the in the temporary storage facility.

Feeling the need to explore new lands two head east. There seems to be some NATIVES. They appear to worship a HOLY ONE up in the sky.

Offline Rysworld

• Autoduel Mechanic
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 03:20:40 pm »
Give the natives coconuts, and befriend them, and if that doesn't work, or if they refuse, bash them over the head with the coconuts.

Offline Oblivion2007

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 04:11:09 pm »
-WARNING: A SOMEWHAT RACIST AND HIGHLY OFFENSIVE SUGGESTION FOLLOWS-

Natives? There's only one thing to do when finding natives, attack them and take their land as our own! Take the coconuts and approach under the guise of trade, then when close enough have the guy with the axe go to town chopping up the natives. The others will provide cover fire using the coconuts as projectiles!

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 04:28:26 pm »
Oblivion has done it again. And afterward tell the survivors of the village it was accidental and give them some clothes as a sign of friendship. Hopefully they will die from the diseases we have and are immune to.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 05:22:13 pm »
Give the natives coconuts, and befriend them, and if that doesn't work, or if they refuse, bash them over the head with the coconuts.

Naw.  I like this.