Author Topic: Batman: Arkham Asylum  (Read 8489 times)

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 09:35:15 pm »
You could do this game in one sitting easy. 2 if you try and pace it a bit. I was in now hurry so managed to stretch it to a week. The game is certainly not a long one and has very limited replayability still it doesn't need to be longer than it already is. At the very least I do highly recommend a rental.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 05:25:42 am »
its a great game...just very short

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 03:34:37 pm »
Yeah, I got it done in about 5 installments of 1 1/2-2 hours, with one installment of 3 hours. Short but good.

Offline Logan Felipe

• Ultima Lord
  • SAND JABBA!
    • View Profile
    • Personal World Clock
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 05:13:14 pm »
Watched a friend of mine play this yesterday. Looks fun, but I couldn't help but make Mass Effect jokes every time an opportunity presented itself. I mean, come on; Batman's voice over is Male Shepard from ME, and the primary villain is JOKER.

"I'm Commander Batman, and this is my favorite asylum on the Citadel."
Spore! Star Wars! Dinosaurs!
Fanfic!

I blame what I call the Scopes Law (When discussing evolution in the presence of a creationist, the discussion always becomes a religious debate).

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 09:47:10 pm »
Ok Arkham City is now out I really enjoyed the pervious game so went out and picked up a copy. I blitzed through the main story in a couple of days but loved it using the Grapnel gun combined with gliding is so much fun and an awesome way around the city. If you pick up this game make sure you do the Augmented reality training missions as soon as they become available they help you with gliding and the Grapnel upgrade that lets you grapnel over what you ltach on to straight into a glide makes travel a breeze.

There is lots of fun to be had in this game its more than just a mission pack sequal there is a whole new game here.