Author Topic: Sacred 2  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
Sacred 2
« on: July 21, 2009, 12:27:26 am »
(I looked all over for a thread on it, but couldn't find anything.)

I've heard this game called "The worst game ever made", but I've also heard this game referred to as a great Diablo 2 clone.

As for the reviews they are all over the board. Here is one giving it a good review.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx-tOkhl3zc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx-tOkhl3zc</a>

I like the TRS guys, and I trust them.
However, I also have some friends at GameStop who said people always return it.

So which is it? Has anyone played it? What do you think?

I want a competent Diablo knock off that has a bunch of loot whoring. (I'm not playing WoW though)
This seams to be a great game, but I'm just not sure

If you have played it please post and tell me what you think.
I think I'll get it for 360 tomorrow.

Ether way, I have low expectations, and I hope I'm surprised.  

*Edit*

Wow, this game is great. It has some problems, sure. But it's a lot of fun  :)

If you want diablo on the 360, you can't go wrong with this.

If anyone has it let me know (Doesn't seam to be very popular), and we can team up. I need to get Xbox Live Gold to play, but this might get me to do it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 02:45:27 pm by Fink »

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Sacred 2
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 02:46:01 pm »
My brother and I were looking to rent it this weekend, more for playing together on one console rather than online, but didn't find a single copy. We decided to look at a few stores and they were all sold out of it too. Dunno where you are with all those excess copies, but around here, this game is pretty much impossible to find.

Edit: Alright, so we finally managed to get a copy from the local Blockbuster a couple days ago. It's pretty good in terms of a Diablo lite, but what really annoyed us was that to trade between our characters in an offline setting, we had to not only patch up the game, but also log onto Live with both of our accounts due to "security reasons". I think they've gone overboard with the dupe protection, especially when the game saves after every trade anyway.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 11:49:26 am by Yossitaru »
Virus Buster.

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 01:23:43 pm »
True, it is a bit overboard. Especially since people are duping anyway.

Do you have gold? We should play some before you have to take it back.

Offline Yossitaru

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 08:14:24 pm »
I had to sign up my account thingy, so I got a month of Gold, but it's due back tomorrow, and I don't think I'll have any time to play. It is my understanding that my brother is planning on buying it at some point, but I'm not sure when. Otherwise, we could try some of the other games my brother has for it this weekend and not let the free Gold go completely to waste.
Virus Buster.