Author Topic: The Great Gaming Steve Game Exchange, updated v1.32!  (Read 25264 times)

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
The Great Gaming Steve Game Exchange, updated v1.32!
« on: July 15, 2009, 05:57:11 pm »
You know, I'm tired of going to Gamespot and getting 5-15$ credits for my 60$ games I bought three weeks ago. Aren't you? So, I figure that why not trade my game for another one I want with people I sort of know/trust? Hell, I dont care if its PC <-> Xbox, 2 Xbox <-> 1 PS3, or even 3 DS & 2 PS3 <->  2 Wii games. I also thought this might be a decent media to get games that are hard to find that some have forgotten they have and don't want.

RULES OF THE EXCHANGE:
-You must well, exchange the game(s) requested. I would hate for someone to be duped and get the wrong game, or worse, no game at all. This is zero - tolerance, one report against you and you are banned from requesting and participating.
-This isn't a *you hand me yours and i'll hand you mine* situation, you both (Via PM's) schedule a date to send it and send it on that day.
-Ridiculous request are acceptable, but I don't want a bunch of "GTA4 for Halo 3, CoD 4, and Prototype!"; Be reasonable in your request. If you wouldnt take the request, neither would most other people!
-I don't run this, I just enforce it, don't PM me unless you are fulfilling a request of mine.
-Be respectful of others wants, don't bait and switch and don't laugh at request.
-This isn't an auction house, I don't want people pawning games here, its games for games, not games for money. There are other places for that.
-Post request as so for clarity: REQUEST! Be sure to specify system wanted and offering.
-Post accepting request as so for clarity: ACCEPTING -user's name-'s OFFER
-Keep it mainly disc please, unless you specify in your request, disc is what will be implied as to whats being exhanged.
-Keep mailing addresses to PM's, as well as any other contact infor you want to use.
-Don't be offended if someone doesn't take your accept, they may not trust you after all.
-Cross out fulfilled request or request you are no longer seeking.
-Feel free to bargain. Ie, Instead of this, I can give you this, that ok?
-Keep MMO's on the down low... They don't like that...
-Feel free to make a request while a request is still open!
-Exchange the game(s) requested.
Note: Rules subject to change. Comments, suggestions appreciated.

Current Exchange Request:
eropS - Both or either: CoD WaW (PC)/The Witcher(PC) for either: Far Cry 2(PC)/Overlord 2(Xbox or PC)/Red Faction Guerrilla(Xbox, PC)

Martyk - Alot for: Kirby's Air Ride (GC). Also up for other trades.

Cow - Either NWN2 (PC)/Sims 2 Deluxe(PC)/FFXI(Im assuming PC) for either: Gal Civ 2 Expansions (PC)/Any Total War game after Rome (PC)/Metal Gear Solid 4(PS3)

IamMe - Alot for Paper Mario: 1000 Year door and/or Super Paper Mario. Also up for other trades.

Pixxel - Wants A Tales game, especially after "Tales of the Abyss" on PS2, for FFXII (PS2) or The Godfather (Pc)

Yossitaru - One for one Xbox 360 games, offering Skate/Army of Two/Battlefield Bad Company

Gorman Conall - Alot for Alot (Mostly PC games, some PSP)

Badger Man22 - Trading Demigod(PC), Battle for Middle Earth 2(PC), Simcity Societies(PC) for Any The Sims 2 Exp excluding seasons, university or nightlife (PC), or, Simcity 4 (PC)

Pending Fulfillments:

Cow - IamMe

Fulfilled Request:

Martyk - eropS - IamMe

Yossitaru - eropS

Oh, right:

REQUEST!

I have CoD World at War (PC), No box, was a gift, CD key unused.
Also, The Witcher (PC) (Not the newer one), Used, In good condition.

Wanting
Overlord 2 (Xbox, PC), or, Red Faction Guerrilla (Xbox, PC), or, Far Cry 2 (PC).
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 10:45:08 pm by eropS »

No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Raz

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Gaming Steve Game Exchange!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 06:05:32 pm »
Is that legal?

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 06:06:10 pm »
I don't see why not... trading owned property is well.... what we've done since time began...
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Raz

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 06:06:36 pm »
I suppose it's not like P2P where you just copy stuff...

Offline LadyM

• Doom Space Marine
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 09:25:40 pm »
I think that as long as it's kept as a trade deal then it should be fine and I think it might be a good idea, at least until someone screws over someone else and hopefully that won't happen because GS people are better than that.

I might participate in this later when I get home and see what I have.
Rules-LadyMpire-YouTube-Twitter
Starbound and Minecraft server: ask me

Offline Cobra

• Dune II Spice Harvester
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 10:05:30 pm »
I may even get in on this with DS games at some point although I do often end up buying anything I become interested in.

Offline Kishmond

• Space Harrier
  • Alfalfa Mainframe
    • View Profile
    • I'll Eat Your Brains
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 10:23:25 pm »
May be tricky with PC games, which is all I care about nowadays.
Woooooo

Offline martyk

• Shinobi Ninja
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 10:50:20 pm »
Are we talking permanet trades or mutual borrowing?
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Raz

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 11:33:01 pm »
PC games would indeed be tricky. Same goes for all the crap that they're pulling, hating resales, such as on the 360. But considering the money normally lost, a one-for-one deal would usually make up in money for whatever a brand new game would give you, that you must then buy, unless they're jerks like GoW2 and have a special which is completely limited to new, because as far as I know, the Flashback map pack is code-only...

Then with PC games, all you need is a crack to be able to play it without the CD/DVD, or, if it's like some companies, you don't even need a crack, they let you play without disk anyway.

I would think permanent. Maybe having an archive of available games would also be a good idea, maybe something of a negotiate thread and an archived games thread. I have a hell of a lot of games...

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 12:04:05 am »
Well I mean if you want to mutually borrow I don't see why not. Just put that in your request and discuss it with whoever takes up your offer.

A list of archived games would be good, I can just integrate that into the OP.

PC games could be tricky.... The only issues I could foresee are missing serial codes, MMO issues, and well, games that have limited activations. That would have to be discussed by the negotiating parties I guess. (I would hope no one sends a pirated copy....)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:09:23 am by eropS »

Offline Raz

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 12:17:21 am »
Well, posts have character limits.

Sending any PC game to someone else could be considered piracy, unless you have uninstalled all the software, technically. However, no one knows weither or not you uninstalled.  :P Unless they're the NSA and go snooping through your computer, or some other agency.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 12:29:48 am »
Hm, well, some people on this forum have foolishly admitted to piracy on multiple occasions so; that sort of goes out the window. But if some don't want to trade or take computer games then request something else from that person and see if they will offer up/take that instead. And Gah, Character limits are lame... but for the time being I can just make my second post the extended list if needed.

Plus I would assume you would trade a game you don't want/play anymore so it'd be foolish to keep it on your system anyway.

Also, REQUEST update.

I'm not trying to break the law here, I just want to get a decent return for game's I bought. If I can help someone get something they want by taking something I don't want but have and they give me something they don't want but have then awesome.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:37:42 am by eropS »

Offline Lippy

• Galaga General
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 09:30:06 am »
http://storefront.steampowered.com/eula_testapp17390/english.html

This is EA's EULA.  Paragraph 3 deals with Transferring your game to another person. 

3. Transfer. You may make a one time permanent transfer to all your rights to install and use the Software to another individual or legal entity provided that: (a) the technical protection measures used by the Software supports such transfers; (b) you also transfer this License and all copies of the Software; (c) you retain no copies of the Software, upgrades, updates or prior versions; and (d) the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this License. You may not be able to transfer the right to receive updates, dynamically served content, or the right to use any online service of EA in connection with the Software. You may not be able to transfer the Software if you have already exhausted the terms of this License by authenticating the Software on the allowed number machines. Subsequent recipients of this License may not be able to authenticate the Software on additional machines. EA may require that any end user of the Software register the Software online as a condition of use and/or purchase additional licenses. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER PRE-RELEASE COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE.

Most game EULAs probably have something similar.  As long as you have no way of playing the game after you transfer it, it's completely legal.  If you're honestly worried, just check your game's EULA before putting it up for trading. 

Offline LadyM

• Doom Space Marine
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 09:31:30 am »
I don't think it's breaking any laws. It's a simple game exchange. Don't make it more complicated. ;)

If this thing takes off well, I'll sticky it for you. This might be good for people who are looking for older games. I sent a bunch of games to the troops last year and the rest I kept in hopes that I will actually play them. The games I really enjoyed, I keep anyway, like some older gamecube games.

Offline martyk

• Shinobi Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 11:46:44 am »
If anyone has Kirby's Air Ride for the Gamecube, I will pay a king's ransom for it.  I'll try to get a list of some games I could part with up here tonight.

Offline Cow

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 02:45:45 pm »
No PC games, huh? Dang, I sure could use Medieval II: Total War and the Gal Civ II expansions...

Offline Raz

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 02:50:35 pm »
No, you just have to say that you uninstalled the software. You know, because it's public domain.  :P

Offline Met

• Karateka Krazy
  • Well... whatever.
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Userpage
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 02:56:20 pm »
If anyone has Kirby's Air Ride for the Gamecube, I will pay a king's ransom for it.  I'll try to get a list of some games I could part with up here tonight.

I do have that lying around somewhere.

Offline Cow

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 03:09:01 pm »
No, you just have to say that you uninstalled the software. You know, because it's public domain.  :P

Well, I have the Sims 2 Deluxe I'm looking to get rid of. Anybody?  :-\ 

Offline Raz

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2009, 03:20:46 pm »
I forgot about expansions... I have a few extra expansions... I've got an extra Civ4: Beyond the Sword, and an extra Sim2: Free Time. I thought I lost them, bought new ones.

Why are you getting rid of the deluxe, cow?

Offline Cow

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 03:36:39 pm »
I forgot about expansions... I have a few extra expansions... I've got an extra Civ4: Beyond the Sword, and an extra Sim2: Free Time. I thought I lost them, bought new ones.

Why are you getting rid of the deluxe, cow?

I got the Sims 3... So yeah.

Anyway, do you have any of the Galactic Civilizations II expansions? I've got all the Civ IV stuff already.

P.S. Keep in mind, it's not Double Deluxe, just the first Deluxe edition (The base game + Nightlife). Also, I've got FFXI for anyone who wants it. Can't imagine why you would because its a pain to set up, and even more of one to play, but to each his own, I suppose.

Offline Raz

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 03:38:43 pm »
I have all of them, but I only have Twilight of Arnor as a download from Stardock or whatever that thing is they use to update games, and the first expansion is part of the box I bought that had both. Plus, I still occasionally get in the GC2 mood and play them, before uninstalling again, often. So, not really a thing to give away.

As it is right now, I have no games installed on the computer. Boredom mostly...

Offline Cow

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 03:52:25 pm »
Oh, I almost forgot! I have the base game of Neverwinter Nights 2 if anybody wants it. Never got around to beating that. I always get stuck in Neverwinter in the back alley segment. I can't help but think I was doing it wrong.

Here's a list of what I'll give and what I want:

REQUEST

I'll give                           I want
    NWN2                 Gal Civ 2 Expansions
Sims 2 Deluxe          Anything in the Total War Series after Rome:TW
      FFXI                  Metal Gear Solid 4
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 04:51:59 pm by Cow »

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 04:30:05 pm »
Please put a REQUEST on request so people can easily spot the request. Also so I can put them on the list.

Offline Cow

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Gaming Steve Game Exchange, updated!
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 04:52:18 pm »
Done.

Offline martyk

• Shinobi Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 08:18:20 pm »
Hokay, here's what I'm willing to trade.  Remember, I'm looking for Kirby's Air Ride.  So far I've got two offers for it so you guys take a look and we'll see who's offer I go with.  Also, if you see something you like, make me an offer for something.

PC Games
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Battlefront 2
EA Strategy Collection (Contains Black & White, Black & White: Battle of the Gods, Battle for Middle-Earth, Command & Conquer Generals, Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour.  I'm willing to split up the pack if you only want one or two of them.)
Half-Life 2 (Steam gift)

Xbox 360 Games
Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza 2 (Came in one box.  Willing to split them up if you only want 1.)
NHL 2K6
Eragon
ChromeHounds
Mirror's Edge (I'm still iffy about this one)

Xbox Games
NFL 2002 (Given as a gift.  I don't have an Xbox...)

Wii Games
The Sims 2: Pets
Monster 4x4 World Circut

Gamecube Games
Mario Party 4
TimeSplitters 2
007 Nightfire
007 Everything or Nothing
Super Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing
SSX Tricky
007: Agent Under Fire
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex
Harvest Moon: wonderful Life
Zapper
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 08:33:27 pm »
ACCEPTING martyk's OFFER

How about Kirby's Air Ride for B&W2: Battle of the Gods?

Offline Raz

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 08:34:51 pm »
Keep in mind what you're trading for, eropS... Battle of the Gods wasn't that good, I heard.

Offline martyk

• Shinobi Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 09:01:40 pm »
ACCEPTING martyk's OFFER

How about Kirby's Air Ride for B&W2: Battle of the Gods?

Sounds good to me.  I'm off at the cottage this weekend so I can't send it on it's merry way until Monday probably, but we can discuss that furthur in PMs.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 11:11:26 pm »
Razon: Yeah, but I'm one of those weird people that LOVED B&W2 and I've always wanted to get the expansion.

And alright Martyk

Offline IamMe

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
  • +200 Points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 02:32:25 am »
I have a bunch of Nintendo games I don't want anymore. EDIT: eBay works wonders.

DS
-Metroid Prime: Hunters
-MarioKart DS
-Animal Crossing: Wild World
-Mario Party DS
-Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
-Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

-Final Fantasy IV
-Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
-MegaMan: StarForce LEO

Wii
-Mario Party 8
-MySims
-Sims 2 Pets
-Call of Duty 3
-Transformers

Gamecube
-King Kong
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
-Sonic Mega Collection
-Luigi's Mansion
-Mario Party 7
-Mario Party 5
-Mario Party 4
-Super Mario Sunshine

Also: I can uninstall these PC games, since I don't play them.
PC
-Call of Duty: World at War
-Halo: Combat Evolved

Although all of my console games are cruddy, I still have a request.

REQUEST:
I just need Half Life 2 and/or Half Life 2: Episode 2 for PC. :P
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 06:42:15 pm by IamMe »

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 10:58:32 am »
So....

IamMe...

What do you want for FF4?

I've got
Super Mario 64 DS
The Witcher (PC)
Assassins Creed (360)

Well thats about it.

I have more but I'd have to be more coerced to get rid of those.

Offline IamMe

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
  • +200 Points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 02:13:54 pm »
Hm, well I already beat Super Mario 64 DS and sold it a while ago, and I already have Assassin's Creed for the PC. Let me look up The Witcher and see if it looks fun.

You sure you don't want to part with any other games? Maybe we could work out a deal?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 02:17:00 pm by IamMe »

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 06:27:45 pm »
Well I have the Phantom Hour Glass that I'm never going to pick up again and Unreal Tourney 3 (PC)... But other than that I find I don't have to many games I shelf forever, and the ones I did I foolishly resold to gamespot for 5$

Offline IamMe

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
  • +200 Points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 07:19:25 pm »
I already beat and gave away Phantom Hourglass. :P Never played any of the Unreal Games though.

Perhaps we could work out a triangle? Like, martyk could give me Half-Life 2, I could give you FFIV, you could give martyk something? :D?

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 07:34:03 pm »
well. I could forgo BOTG for said triangle if martyk would be up for it i suppose,

Offline IamMe

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
  • +200 Points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2009, 02:20:25 am »
It'd be cool if this trade actually happened sometime soon. D:

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2009, 11:31:49 am »
Well martyk's gone till monday he said.

Offline martyk

• Shinobi Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2009, 01:36:17 pm »
That could work.  And it'd save me thr trouble of having to mail anything, so I'm all for it.

Offline Raz

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2009, 07:32:29 pm »
How does the Steam gifting work? Does it remove the game from you? I ask because I have DoW 2, which comes nowhere near DoW 1 in my opinion.

Offline martyk

• Shinobi Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2009, 10:01:25 pm »
No, you normally can't give away your games.  It's only if you wind up with doubles by buying a pack of games or something.  I have 2 copies of Half-life 2.  1 I bought on it's own and the other came with the Orange Box.

Offline IamMe

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
  • +200 Points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2009, 11:02:49 pm »
Neat. Okay, I guess we'll all need to sort out a date.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2009, 04:31:20 pm »
Hey, IamMe and martyk, if you want to let me know if you've recieved your games please post here.

Anyway IamMe FFIV came today and it works so, awesome. Thanks.

Offline Pixxel

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • Pop Tart Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2009, 04:52:11 pm »
hm.. I have a request. I'm in dire need of another Tales of game. The one im especially after is "Tales of the Abyss" on PS2, Europe version.

I can offer:

FFXII (PS2)
The Godfather (Pc)

I'll add more to the list soon.
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o

Offline IamMe

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
  • +200 Points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2009, 05:53:52 pm »
I just remembered that I love the Paper Mario series. I already have the first and I beat it like 10 times.

REQUEST:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and/or Super Paper Mario.

My list of games and other request can be found here.

Offline Cow

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2009, 06:11:53 pm »
I just remembered that I love the Paper Mario series. I already have the first and I beat it like 10 times.

REQUEST:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and/or Super Paper Mario.

My list of games and other request can be found here.

I have The Thousand Year Door. In return, I would want Advance Wars, if my parents would actually let me trade. I'll have to work that out.

Offline LadyM

• Doom Space Marine
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: The Great Gaming Steve Game Exchange, updated v1.1!
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2009, 08:23:47 pm »
I gave this a sticky for now.

Offline IamMe

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
  • +200 Points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2009, 09:02:59 pm »
I have The Thousand Year Door. In return, I would want Advance Wars, if my parents would actually let me trade. I'll have to work that out.

:D

Okay, hopefully that will work out.

Offline Cow

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2009, 11:34:16 pm »

:D

Okay, hopefully that will work out.

My dad's cool with it, I just need to get it past my mom, which could be problematic. More on that tomorrow.

UPDATE 7-25-09: I'll have to keep working on it. I'll probably have her whittled down to letting me send it by Monday. We'll see.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 01:43:23 pm by Cow »

Offline Cow

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2009, 06:59:56 pm »
Well, she said she'll talk about it on Friday, when my Dad's back in town.

Offline Yossitaru

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2009, 06:28:58 pm »
My brother is looking to trade three XBox 360 games.

Offer!
The games are:
Skate
Army Of Two
Battlefield Bad Company

Request!
One for one trades for other XBox 360 games.
-OR-
All three for one Gears of War 2.

Edit: The three for one offer is being retracted, as my brother purchased the game.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 03:43:02 pm by Yossitaru »
Virus Buster.

Offline martyk

• Shinobi Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2009, 10:54:12 am »
Good news everyone!  I am pleased to report that Kirby has arrived and I am a happy Martyk.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Gaming Steve Game Exchange, updated v1.21!
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2009, 12:01:52 am »
Yossitaru you have assassins creed? If not I'll trade you it for Battlefield

Offline Yannick

• R-Type Force Pod
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2009, 11:53:08 am »
I am willing to trade Zoo Tycoon 2 (no expansion packs though).

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Yossitaru

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2009, 02:47:52 pm »
Alright, that sounds good.

Accepting eropS's Offer
Battlefield Bad Company (XBox 360) for Assassin's Creed (XBox 360).

Trade Complete!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 04:18:53 am by Yossitaru »
Virus Buster.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2009, 02:51:18 am »
yossi im on vacation for the next 5 days so we will exchange info then ok?

Offline Yossitaru

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2009, 03:17:53 am »
Sure, that should be fine.
Virus Buster.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2009, 12:19:14 am »
Alright back and ready to trade let me know via PM when you want to start this up.

Offline Badger Man 22

• Ghosts 'n Golbins Slayer
  • Music comes from the White House.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2009, 12:53:24 am »
Well I just got Demigod and hat the game so...
TRADING:
Demigod (PC)

FOR...
Any The Sims 2 Exp excluding seasons, university or nightlife (PC)
Quote from: Neoadept
A good cat is like a rainbow... Hard to find, harder to reach, and surrounded by dead leprechauns

A thing I'm trying to do

Offline Badger Man 22

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2009, 03:01:54 pm »
TRADING:
Demigod (PC)
Battle for Middle Earth 2 (PC)
Simcity Societies (PC)

FOR...
Any The Sims 2 Exp excluding seasons, university or nightlife (PC)
Simcity 4 (PC)
Updated list above.
A good cat is like a rainbow... Hard to find, harder to reach, and surrounded by dead leprechauns

A thing I'm trying to do

Offline Yossitaru

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Gaming Steve Game Exchange, updated v1.30!
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2009, 08:36:08 pm »
Assassin's Creed Showed up today.
Virus Buster.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • Dat klopt, ik was daar
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Gaming Steve Game Exchange, updated v1.30!
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2009, 10:44:49 pm »
Sweet, and i recently obtained Battlefield. Another trade completed.

PS Any other trades happening / completed?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:51:20 pm by eropS »

Offline jorum

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Gaming Steve Game Exchange, updated v1.32!
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2009, 11:44:18 pm »
that is a great idea

Offline Badger Man 22

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2009, 12:29:39 pm »
TRADING:
Demigod (PC)
Battle for Middle Earth 2 (PC)
Simcity Societies (PC)

FOR...
Any The Sims 2 Exp excluding university or nightlife (PC)
Simcity 4 (PC)
Updated list above.
Udated list. My brother broke my seasons

A thing I'm trying to do

Offline Gorman Conall

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2009, 03:27:46 pm »
Request: Spore cute and creepy and Galactic adventures

Offering: The Sims 2 , University and Seasons. Battlefield 2 complete collection, Bunch of other PC games.

Offline Didero

• Arm Wrestling Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2009, 03:40:03 pm »
I don't think you can trade the Spore expansion packs, since their serial number gets associated with your Spore account when you first register them.

Offline Gorman Conall

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2009, 03:50:03 pm »
Good point actually, I didn't think of that  :-\.

Oh well, Ill manage to pick them up sooner or later.

Offline Spartan King 95

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2010, 07:02:56 pm »
Will Trade:
Halo Combat Evolved (pc)

For:
nearly anything for pc
You can probably find me, if you have pesterchum, under burningOrigins or cantankerousZealot.

Offline RiseWhirled

• Dragon Warrior Slime
  • yep
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2010, 07:19:56 pm »
I have the Bee Movie game.

How about that?

Offline Gnoll

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2010, 07:41:43 pm »
Must... Have... SPORE!!!
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Spartan King 95

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2010, 08:08:33 pm »
I have the Bee Movie game.

How about that?
No.
You can probably find me, if you have pesterchum, under burningOrigins or cantankerousZealot.

Offline Clayface

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • user #9
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2010, 10:46:33 pm »
I have Locks Quest(ds) FFXII(ps2) Kingdom hearts:chain of memories(ps2) Kayne and Linch (ps3) Army of 2 (ps3) virtual tennis(ps3) wanting to trade for most any ps3 game

Offline TheDarkOne

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2010, 09:46:58 pm »
I've got Civ 4. Trade for ...something... NOT first-person shooters though.

Offline Slinky

• Choplifter Captain
  • ho ho ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2011, 06:21:35 pm »
I'll take anything for Worms Armageddon on PC, as long as it is not PS3/360/XBox. I have pretty much every other system. I'll throw in Mario Kart 64 if it's a Genesis game.
Quote from: Krakow Sam
Slinky has much wisdom for one so young.
Quote from: Krakow Sam
Slinky stop being a jerk.

Offline martyk

• Shinobi Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2011, 09:46:19 pm »
Hey guys.  I'm on the hunt for Burnout Paradise for the Xbox360.  If one of you are willing to part with a copy, I'd be willing to make a trade.

Offline Didero

• Arm Wrestling Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2011, 10:48:22 am »
I have no idea if this is the right thread to post this in, but I can't think of a more appropriate one.

I recently noticed I had some spare giftable games on Steam that I had forgotten all about, and I also want to get Dungeon Defenders on Steam. With the new trading system there, I thought I'd combine the two.
The game that's closest in value to Dungeon Defenders in my list is Super Meat Boy. So if anybody was thinking of buying Super Meat Boy, or for some reason has a spare copy of Dungeon Defenders they want to trade for SMB, please hit me up, and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
I've also got some other games to trade for, but with those either me or you get a bad deal, so that's only useful if you really want to get rid of your spare copy of DD. PM me if you want to know that list.