Author Topic: [NC] Sky City  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Spartan King 95

• Omega Racer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
[NC] Sky City
« on: July 07, 2009, 08:23:39 pm »
Sky City is like Beyon City, only it is on a gas giant. All GS members with an [NC] tag on their creature can make a district. The rayancei have had Sky City for a long time, Sky City is on planet Celumos in the Kurami system. Peace meetings, trade, etc. all can be done in Sky City. Sky City started out as a gas mining colony, now it is much more.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 09:46:49 am by Spartan King 95 »

You can probably find me, if you have pesterchum, under burningOrigins or cantankerousZealot.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
Re: [NC] Sky City
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 08:25:36 pm »
Casei, represents. We shall make a glorious WAR TRADING FACILITY as our district.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Spartan King 95

• Omega Racer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 08:31:32 pm »
Ok. Part 1 of the Rayancei District:
Linny's Pawn Shop
Come to Linny's Pawn Shop, he sells anything and everything. Come and hock your stuff, buy hocked stuff, and hock your neighbor's stuff.
(Note: Linny is not responsible for lost or stolen goods. He is also not responsible for your stuff if it is stolen then hocked.)
You can probably find me, if you have pesterchum, under burningOrigins or cantankerousZealot.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 09:31:16 pm »
Hahah. Yeah, right.

To be more specific, you don't just *poof* stuff into existence. Secondly, you described practically nothing. Thirdly, how did you tell everyone about it? Fourthly, is it literally a sky city, as in the sky? In which case, I doubt that's efficient.

So, back to my first saying. Hah.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 09:33:40 pm by Razonatair »

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 09:39:38 pm »
Why does everything think we have to chop up each multiracial panet like Beyon to pieces? Can't it be entirely mixed instead of having districts?

Fourthly, is it literally a sky city, as in the sky? In which case, I doubt that's efficient.
Maybe it's on a gas giant? Maybe it started as a simple working colony mining for rare gases only found on gas giant and since then has become much more than that.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 09:53:30 pm »
I don't see the need for multiracial cities like Beyon at all really... Maybe once we get more established, but at this point everyone is in the same boat, they're trying to establish themselves. It doesn't make sense to make up something like this as soon as possible. It seems to me like you made this thread just to be the one to create the [NC] Beyon.

Offline Spartan King 95

• Omega Racer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 08:54:48 am »
Why does everything think we have to chop up each multiracial panet like Beyon to pieces? Can't it be entirely mixed instead of having districts?

Fourthly, is it literally a sky city, as in the sky? In which case, I doubt that's efficient.
Maybe it's on a gas giant? Maybe it started as a simple working colony mining for rare gases only found on gas giant and since then has become much more than that.
Ok, everything can be mixed together. It is on a normal planet with an ocean and a long river. It is in the sky, on the ground, and in the water.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 09:26:46 am »
Big deal, as Josasa said, you're just trying to claim having built the NC's version of Beyon. That's really quite a lame move, spartan.

Offline Spartan King 95

• Omega Racer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 09:30:53 am »
You know what razon? GroxGlitch made one too, only he forgot the NC tag. So why aren't you posting in there? Because you want to annoy the crap out of me that's why.

gec05

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 09:37:10 am »
I actually find a city on a gas giant much more fascinating. You can have thousand of floating platforms of massive sizes and small scattered in the stratosphere of the planet.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 09:38:38 am »
I post in here to bust your attempt at claiming fame. Any NC Beyon will be agreed upon by all, much like the actual Beyon was. A gas gaint city would be more interesting, but I still think you and grox selfishly trying to have a claim to fame.

Offline Zolinn

• Zork Emperor
  • In Soviet Russia, Mario Plays You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 07:05:04 pm »
I think we should expand upon the Nor ship we first met on and treat it as the mixed capital... if that's okay with pat that is.