Author Topic: [NC] Akazi  (Read 12967 times)

Offline omegatripod

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Now a brony.
    • View Profile
    • Ask Joe Hoofer
Re: [NC] Akazi
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2009, 05:58:11 pm »
This conversation reminded me of a quote from the new transformers movie:

"Earth? What an awful name for a planet, you might as well have just called it dirt. Planet Dirt."

Great big Internet cookie to the one who knows who said it.

It was jetfire. I win!

Offline Mr. President

• Wizard of Wor
  • Obama Delta Hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2009, 11:55:23 am »
Nice creature! I'm checking out the NC and seeing some creatures before I create mine, and I was wondering a few things about your weapons system. Could you tell me something? Hypothetically, if you were to key the "kill substance" to a chemical common in a planet, for example, iron, could you launch it at a planet and then watch as it decayed into nothingness?
No, get a label gun and shoot them with labels like "Bad guy #1" "Bad guy #2" Slightly badder guy" "Guy that thinks he is bad but is really good and just confused"

Hopefully a joke.

Beat ya to it opera.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2009, 12:40:09 pm »
Why thank you! ;D

Hypothetically, yes. It would eat all the iron in the planet it comes into contact with, but they don't have that kind of power yet. Theoretically, a class seven could eat up a ship about the size of the Emancipator (Shown in the last few pages of the Ni'calls thread) But the Killer Substance would've deteriorated past working condition at that point.

I'm glad you didn't hold that troll thing I said against me. I'm not one to hold grudges. Plus the comments weren't even to me.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline Mr. President

• Wizard of Wor
  • Obama Delta Hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2009, 12:47:20 pm »
Why thank you! ;D

Hypothetically, yes. It would eat all the iron in the planet it comes into contact with, but they don't have that kind of power yet. Theoretically, a class seven could eat up a ship about the size of the Emancipator (Shown in the last few pages of the Ni'calls thread) But the Killer Substance would've deteriorated past working condition at that point.

I'm glad you didn't hold that troll thing I said against me. I'm not one to hold grudges. Plus the comments weren't even to me.

Thanx, just remove the "troll is succesful" posts and were cool. Check out the Wc. I'm getting pie Gec Brandonazz Hydro opera and more on board to really make this a work of art, bridging the RG and NG. And for another question, what would teh top 10 (recent& active) CCs be?
No, get a label gun and shoot them with labels like "Bad guy #1" "Bad guy #2" Slightly badder guy" "Guy that thinks he is bad but is really good and just confused"

Hopefully a joke.

Beat ya to it opera.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2009, 01:18:22 pm »
Let's see...
I would say, maybe, in no particular order:
Bino
Akazi
Ni'Calls
(All are mine. I try to update every once and a while, but it mostly comes once every week to each at best.)
(hmm...)
Perrachi
(uhh...)
Heglarean
(Erm...)
Volmai...
(*coughs*)
Hexalso...
(*thinks*)
Vacillions...
(*Thinks harder*)
Klinch?
(*Thinks so hard head explodes*)
(ouch...)
Nor maybe?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 01:25:58 pm by Kitkat »

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2009, 07:24:04 pm »
Hmm. I'm wanting to move these guys into the primary Galaxy. I like 'em, and I wanna experiment more with the tech that goes with them. Since the NC is dead, I can't do that.