Author Topic: Boralus is here! (Well, at least part 1)  (Read 3260 times)

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
Boralus is here! (Well, at least part 1)
« on: July 01, 2009, 11:41:32 pm »
It's late, so I'll keep this brief and edit this post later when I have more stuff up.

First if all, I'm posting my creations through a new user name, "Bone Mosten". There's a reason for this. I'll explain later. For the time being, if you want to follow my stuff you should buddy that user name instead of "Bonemouse".

So after what feels like weeks tweaking my adventure Welcome to Boralus is finally done. There will be a sequel or two (ran out of acts). In the mean time, I'd love feedback. Positive or negative. It's fairly easy and straight forward, I hope.

Find it here.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: Boralus is here! (Well, at least part 1)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 05:09:30 pm »
Yeah I had you as "bonemouse" before. I will re-buddy you and check this out! :D

EDIT: I loved it. You should do more! :D I also like learning about their culture.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 05:28:03 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Boralus is here! (Well, at least part 1)
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 04:56:20 pm »
Thanks, Hydro. There are at least three more missions I plan for Boralus. The first will explore the Borarks religion and the legend of the "Marooned". The other dealing with their industry. And the third being a pack hunt. Hopefully by then the planet will be relatively full.