Poll

What to do next?

Civilization
Vehicles
Feeding Habits
History

Author Topic: Zzcrtherain  (Read 9353 times)

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
Re: [NG] Zzcrtherain
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2009, 09:17:17 pm »
omfg ufo stop bashing ffs lololol
ok dood srsly brb lololol thx
Before you post your usual blind rage UFO, calmly take a deep breath and observe carefully how your offender has jestingly posted. Respond lightly to it, since it is clearly not a serious offense. Your kindly composed and eloquent response will deal greater damage to your offender and will leave him baffled and confused. Seeing that there is no need to further pester you, he will flee from battle. Thus preventing calamitous results.

If you respond negatively, your foe would have succeeded in invoking your retaliation. Thus making you look foolish.
It was rather obvious how non-serious his post was. I'm not stupid, you know. Though thank you for the advice anyway, I loved the "baffled and confused" bit.
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline MNIDJM

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
    • Mission: Regenesis
Re: [NG] Zzcrtherain
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2009, 05:56:00 pm »
When you say communication bladder, you mean a bladder that stores chemicals used for communication, right? A bladder collects and contains bodily substances, so it's only safe to assume that that's what you meant. I'm not trying to criticize, I'm only trying to clarify.
To clarify, yes UFO that's what I meant by bladder.

Obviously UFO, you haven't snuck into Micheal Bay's house and stolen his version of Citizen Kane. Giant radioactive exploding ninjas are the least silliest parts.