Their Homeworld
Their Weapons
Their Religion
Their Spacecraft
Their Economy
Their Culture
More Tribes
Other

Author Topic: Heglarean, A creature  (Read 12867 times)

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
  • Captain, we're eaten by a gluttonous black hole!
    • View Profile
Heglarean, A creature
« on: June 28, 2009, 09:37:37 am »
This topic is about my Heglarean, one of my more recent creations that I made in Spore (June 26, 2009).  It's one of my favorites that I have made, and even though I suck at drawing straight from GIMP and don't own a scanner, so I'm just going to WRITE everything.  Unless you guys want to supply pictures for me because I can't draw.  I have NOT uploaded this on Sporepedia because I can't make an account for some reason. ???

Also, I'm new at Gamingsteve, I've been lurking for about a week.  Nearly all topics look great, so good job (especially creatures and RP). :)

Anyway, here's the picture from Spore. . .

Is it OK?  Please comment. :D  And here's statistics, too.

Name: Heglarean
Homeworld: Lynarra
Type: Quadrupedal Warmblooded Mammalian Vertebrate
Habitat: Various.  However do not prefer very polar areas, Tropical and Temperate usually are used and sometimes subpolar areas (tundra) and ocean shallows.
Diet: Mainly Various Fruits and Vegetables, also include various cow/deer-like animals, birds and fish.  Nuts, Roots, Eggs, Leaves and Seeds rarely.  Basically a Generalist.
Height: Up to nearly 1.7 meters at the maximum.  Babies tend to be more around 2 decimeters when born.
Length: Up to 2.3 meters at the maximum.  Babies are like 3 decimeters after birth.
Weight: Adults=150-300 Kg Babies=7.5 (Birth), then 7.5-30 before going into intermediate which is 30-150
Lifestyle: Scientific, Creative, Social, Religious Omnivore
Chemical Makeup: Carbon based as usual :P
Lifespan: Approximately 50 years naturally, eventually booted up to 600.
Locomotion: Four sturdy legs, that could also be used as weak flippers.  They cannot climb or fly.
Method of Communication: Spoken or Written Language
Senses: Vision/Visible Light (Average) Created Soundwaves/Sonar (Good) Odor/Smell (Average) Chemical (Poor) Texture/Touch (Poor) Non-created Soundwaves/Hearing (Average) Magnetism (Poor)
Basic Senses: Seeing, Hearing, Sonar, Smelling, Chemical, Touching, Magnetism
Temperature Preference: 15 C to 50 C
Gravity Preference: Around 120% of Earth's Gravity
Humidity Preference: 60% to 95% but can handle down to 30% though uncomfortable
Respiratory Gas: Nitrogen
Defenses: Venom valve jutting out of mouth can spit venom over two decameters.  Also Suction cup feet have small spikes in them that can penetrate average natural armor.  Also has spike on the rear to help defend ambushes.
Armor: Tough skin.  Also extra hard stone-like armor on back of neck and head (airtube is in back)
Weapons: Venom valve sticking out of the mouth can spit venom over two decameters, also their legs can be used to charge other creatures.  Their mouth has somewhat sharp teeth.
Tools: They have graspers, also their mouth can pick things up.  No special tools.  Some tribes have antlers, splicers, etc.
Hunt/Forage/Fish Success Rate: 40%-70% Hunt Depending on creature, 93% Forage, 80% Fish
Graspers: One set of arms coming out of spine.
Method of Digestion: Use graspers to bring to oral cavity and then given short amylase spray.  Then swallowed down into a gizzard-like organ which squishes it all up before passing it on the first stomach which uses chemicals and churning methods to break it down into small pieces (1 cm or smaller) before being passed into the second stomach where the animal's pancreas and liver spray in chemicals, breaking it down into even smaller pieces before being sent into the intestine where vessels pick up nutrients and give it to muscles and organs.
Method of Respiration: Intake through small opening above mouth which flows into their trachea and into their lungs.  The gas the comes back, Carbon Nitrate (as a gas) comes out a smaller tube and then merges into the oral cavity and is breathed out the mouth.
Form of Government: Various, these include Representative Democracy, Parliamentary Republic, Semi-Presidential Republic, Constitutional Monarchy, and a form of communism that is not like today's.
Reproductive Rate: Reaches sexual maturity around 16.
Gestation: 8 months then live young is born.
Number of Offspring: 2-4 usually, can rarely be 1 or even 5.
Offspring Survival Rate: Around 90%, Heglareans that are too old to hunt or fish and are not gathering fruits and veggies take care of them, or their mother or father gives them food when they are not doing so either.
Gender Differences: None besides sexual organs, which is simply either ovaries or testicles and then an organ which can either invert or extent.
Age Differences: Mainly size.  Also, the babies tail spike is tiny compared to their size but it grows.  Same as neck guards.
Color: Various.  Grassland has Reddish Orange color, with four dark Yellow legs.
Age of Time: Galactic Exploration Age.  I will post their history later.
Archetype: Ecologist

They have also created various inventions and have created new technology.  They vow to make life thrive as it is their religion to do so.  Their religion is also partially based on science though it used to not be.  The modern religion is called "Ubosada."  Ubosada is based on many science concepts and also believes that life is the greatest miracle in the universe and every specie should do it's best to help it.  Species that are life-hating machines or not literally alive as well as species that exploit life continually do not deserve to exist.  It also believes that terraforming is the best you can do to help the universe by spreading the miracle of life.  The Heglareans have never been in a war and would never de-terraform anyway.  They make alliances to prosper with other empires and help life on its way.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them for you.  These can be related to their religion, culture, economy, military, government, planet, etc.

Also there are different ethnic groups (aka Tribes, Nations), the one shown in the picture is one from the Yuret Tribe which lives in the Grasslands of Lynarra.

I will list the ethnic groups right here also.  Each ethnic groups controls a large part of the world, unlike Earth where there are hundreds, few of which have their own country.

Yuret: Lives on Grasslands

Afit: Lives on River banks

Venoui: Lives in the Lakelands

Dokay: Lives in the Forest

Juipoh: Lives in the Jungle

Cargi: Lives in the Ocean Shallows and Shore

Ziffar: Lives in the Coastal Reefs and Shore

Kiyuq: Lives in the Mountains

Terye: Lives inside Caves near the Mountains

Pado: Lives in the Desert

Rurbi: Lives on the Highlands

Hosaw: Lives in the Swamp

Ok.  That's it.  I will do their planet Lynarra later.

Table of Contents

Biology

Ethnic Citizens
(Grassland Tribe pictured above)
Lakeland Tribe
River Tribe
Forest Tribe
Jungle Tribe

History

Stone Age
Tribal Flags
Verifer
Fire

Geography

Lynarra
Basic Statistics

History

Early Times
Stone Age Timeline
Stone Age Paragraph

Please note my Table of Contents does not want work and go directly to the message, it will instead go to the page the message is on, please scroll down to find the entry.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 05:52:17 pm by TimeMaster »

:o Whoa... that was deep.

Offline pie

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
Re: Heglarean--A new creature
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 10:37:42 am »
Can I discover these guys later on? But kitkat will probably beat me to it or............ piebashing

What are their vehicles? What are the nation's flags? Do they wear anything?

Offline madis

• Rigel Rescuer
  • The cousin of Tiberium.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 11:21:17 am »
species that are machines or not literally alive as well as species that exploit life do not deserve to exist.
If a war is what you want, then a war is what you get.

Are you gonna RP with these?

Click on the picture.
Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
  • Quotes sigged: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 11:38:40 am »
If I think exploiting life means what I think, then these guys are gonna have a real problem with everybody else. Also, are they really so cruel as to not grant the equality of robotic species who's AIs are indistinguishable from a living brain and are friendly? The Wexxians and Cerapa-Krenomis are just as equal as any living thing. Well, the Wexxians are probably above because they can travel to other universes and such, but you get the general idea.

If these things are prejudiced against the Cer and act openly hostile towards them, then the other living members of the USSS will consider it an act of war. Since the Heglareans have never been in a war they will be a pushover and their planet(s) will be seized and its inhabitants re-educated on equality and the dangers of prejudice.

Unless, of course, they rethink their philosophy a little.
I came, I saw, I went back to bed.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 11:48:06 am »
Replies:

Pie: I'm going to make their vehicles when I get to their tech level, also I will be making their nation flags too.  But they will be coming sooner

Madis: No, I'm probably not going to RP heavily like wars, and I'm talking about species that like recklessly destroy peaceful life.  And then hostile machines, I'm probably not going to go attacking hostile machines but this empire will be at their throats.  But the Cer aren't hostile, right?

UFO King: Yeah they are Ok with friendly robots, just not evil robots like Grox.  Exploiting life is cruelly testing it, using species eradicator on a native species, etc. but they are not gonna declare war so fast as I already said.  Who are the Cer???  No we don't hate peaceful robots we hate them like when they insult or hurt life.

And of course, they are ecologists and they think Life is the greatest miracle and only hate species that do not like life, especially machines who do not.  So I will not attack you for being a machine, I will attack you for being a hostile machine.  And these guys don't like to guys who de-terraform.  And we will give you warnings, we don't go "Life hurter!" and attack, so no we don't act hostile.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 12:00:35 pm by TimeMaster »

Offline madis

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 11:52:10 am »
Click on my sig.

What do they consider robots anyway? Silicoids? Artificial species? Thinking things made of metal?

Click on the picture.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 11:55:08 am »
Madis: They consider them species with AI implants or are entirely implants, and second nano skins like in Nauceans and stuff like that don't count, as long as the natural center of thinking controls their body.  They only do not like them if they are hostile to life beings.

If you aren't hostile to life beings, don't worry.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 11:57:04 am by TimeMaster »

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 12:01:41 pm »
Um, did you read the introductory rules? Stuff like the Species Eradicator and the Grox do not exist. Spice and Sporebucks don't either. Here:
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=15771.0
Read this!

By the way, Maxis creations don't exist, of course. And I don't think there are currently any hostile robotic races.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 12:04:08 pm »
Yeah I did read them actually, and I was using them for examples in Spore that you're familiar with.

Anyway, that's good.  That's what I thought, most people don't like going to war so much.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009, 12:32:46 pm »
Can I discover these guys later on? But kitkat will probably beat me to it or............ piebashing
I can hear you. >:(
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 12:35:50 pm »
You know, why did Pie say that?

After you answer can you give me a tip or suggestion or something.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 12:43:37 pm »
He seems to diskile me.

BUT I DIGRESS.

Nice creature.  :) Very well thought out, much more so than most first-timers.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 12:53:12 pm »
Kitkat: Thank-you!  I appreciate it. :)

This is the Venoui Tribe's flag, they live in the lakelands.  The Red stands for their citizens' Stamina, while the Yellow stands for their Honor.  The lake stands for their home and the raindrop means it is always being replenished.

This is the Yuret Tribe's flag, they live in the grasslands.  The Maroon stands for Valor, the Purple for Purity and the Green for Honesty.  The Grass stands for their home.

This is the Afit Tribe's flag, they live on the river banks or on top of a river.  The Green and Red stand for the flowing, as life and the river flow on, as well as the Cyan and Purple which mean their Culture.  The river is for their home.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 06:14:28 pm by TimeMaster »

Offline pie

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 05:50:57 am »
No, I don't dislike Kitkat. Now back on topic.

Flags look good (For a newcomer.) I can do that, though it takes me a bit longer than you.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:55:13 am by pie »

Offline madis

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 06:56:57 am »
Would you mind if I do a bit of modification to the flags? I just cant stand paint and the lake, river and grass dont fit with the rest of the picture.

Click on the picture.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 07:35:01 am »
Replies:

Pie: Thanks.  I'm not the best at drawing things, though.

Madis: Sure you can re-do, also I used paint because it's easier to scale drawings.

Feel free to re-do them in GIMP, Photoshop or something.  But I would prefer you keep something that signifies where they live.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 07:56:48 am »

This is a Venoui tribe citizen from just before they starting wearing clothes.  As you can see their skin is reddish-blueish instead of orangish-reddish like the Yuret tribe.  These guys live in the Lakelands of Lynarra.

Offline madis

• Rigel Rescuer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 08:06:38 am »

The flags are ready!

Click on the picture.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 10:38:59 am »
Huh.  They look Ok, but I'd prefer just a bit lot less blurry.  Otherwise they're good to me, except I wish in the River Afit (Fine, Pie) Tribe's flag you could try to make the triangles as well as the tricolor more identical.

Like, just crop them a little bit.  Earth's modern flags aren't blurry at all. . .

If you can't do that, I will make them so you don't have to work again.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 03:14:37 pm by TimeMaster »

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 12:09:53 pm »

This is a picture of a Verifer.  These creatures are smart carnivorous swimming amphibians (slightly more adapted to water). They actually used to attack Heglarians from time to time, but that has come to a close since domestication, though wild Verifers still will. They don't have very strong jaws, but are fast swimmers, sort of like the Heglarians even though they look too big to swim, the Heglarians are actually pretty good. When pack hunting in the shallows, the Verifers would swim in front of a fish, scaring it, causing to turn around right into the waiting Heglarians, which would slash the fish. They are also very loyal, and pay attention. They live about 21 years Earth time when domesticated, but naturally it is around 18 or 17.

Offline pie

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 12:54:56 pm »
Huh.  They look Ok, but I'd prefer just a bit lot less blurry.  Otherwise they're good to me, except I wish in the River Tribe's flag you could try to make the triangles as well as the tricolor more identical.

Like, just crop them a little bit.  Earth's modern flags aren't blurry at all. . .

"River Tribe" is the name of a Naucean tribe. Try another name.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 01:04:11 pm »
Huh.  They look Ok, but I'd prefer just a bit lot less blurry.  Otherwise they're good to me, except I wish in the River Tribe's flag you could try to make the triangles as well as the tricolor more identical.

"River Tribe" is the name of a Naucean tribe. Try another name.
River tribe is an extremely common name. Pie is the name of a human food, try another username. XP
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 03:12:47 pm »
Yeah, I knew that they were in Nauceans, in fact I liked the idea on ethnic groups controlling whole sections of land, so I did the same.

Their formal name is actually the "Afit Tribe" but in case you forget you can call them "River Tribe."

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 06:15:56 pm »
Madis, I made a new flag for the Grassland/Yuret Tribe.  It's an example for you if you still want to make some flags under my guidelines.

So, you see the Tri-color is for the most part 1/3, 1/3, 1/3, and the grass is blurred but nothing else.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 09:29:26 am »
By the way, if anyone kows to draw Ok in Photoshop or GIMP could they draw a sideways Heglarean so I can do their skeleton?

Trust me, it's pretty interesting.  They have intriguing neck and chest cavities because of their respiration method.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 10:13:30 am »

This is an average Afit Tribe citizen.  As you can see, their body is modeled for swimming in the river with long legs and arms, webbed feet and hands, as well as a simply smaller body.  The Afit Tribe is one of the most advanced tribes as well as one of the most water based along with the Ocean and Reef Tribes.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 05:36:38 pm »
In the Stone Age, the Heglareans found how to use fire.  They have very tough skin as said in the first post, but also is fire-resistant so it is hard to burn.  Also, Lynarra's atmosphere is only 18% oxygen compared to Earth's 27% or so, so the flames are smaller and are less resistant to things that extinguish it.  Also, the Heglareans breathe out Carbon Nitrate, so trying to blow it out also works like on Earth because there it is like Carbon Dioxide, it will make a fire go out.  Anyway, the Heglareans discovered Fire and began to find ways how to use (the first being rubbing two dry sticks together) and/or start a fire.  The plants on Lynarra will burn but since more than half are waterfilled, the Heglareans were experimenting on which were the best to use.  They eventually came to Heogi.  They had a sturdy yet peelable bark, revealing quite bendable branches that could be pegged with with a stone nailing tool.  They're actual wood-like material peels well.  However, the only bad part is that the snapped early if bent too much, and they contained a light sap which could be bad or good.

Fire was discovered shortly after Stone tools, which had marked the beginning of the "First Sapience" Era.  Stone Tools at 0 FS, Fire at around 7000 FS.  The Stone Age lasted 50000 years.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 06:05:49 am by TimeMaster »

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 06:33:56 pm »

Here is a Forest Tribe Citizen.  They are one of the most land-based tribes and not very amphibious like the Lakeland or River Tribes.  As you can see they have hoof-like feet to compensate for being slower in the water.  Also, because the leaves can damaged their eyes, they have developed protection, which also give their eyes shade.  Their venom organ was also replace with antlers so they can dig through bushes, etc.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 09:29:52 am »
Also, I have added a poll.  Whichever is selected (0 votes when I posted :( ) I will make after I get back.  I may also make not image entries.

Looks like it will be Jungle Tribe.  The Jungle Tribe live in the southern Jungle, which is Southwest of the Lakelands.  These guys live in the trees, and sometimes on the mangrovish coast.  I'll have a picture within the next week.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 06:04:34 am by TimeMaster »

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2009, 10:29:31 pm »
Umm, there is an edit button. Even though some of these posts were on different days, there isn't any reason you should have posted 8 times in a row without someone else saying something.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2009, 06:04:01 am »
I don't like to merge different entries, however I will do that on the poll thing.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2009, 05:17:28 pm »
PEOPLE, POST!!!!!

Anyway, when my vacation is over, on Tuesday, I will make a Jungle tribe for you and the other people you wanted.  Also guys the tribes are not bitter enemies, but they aren't universal allies.  So I might due a war in a few weeks, but probably not cause I'd need a scanner badly.  But for now, ask huge questions about ANYTHING and I will answer.

Offline pie

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2009, 05:26:59 pm »
Vehicles. Now.

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2009, 05:27:35 pm »
I thought you were TTT/HW for a second there.

I was scared.
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2009, 07:45:51 pm »
Pie: I'm on VACATION!  No pics!  Sorry!  Also vehicles aren't my thing I'll make them once I get to point where invent that type of stuff.

Little: ???

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 06:55:53 am »
Name: Lynarra
Adjective: Lynarran
Star: Arelbie
Star Type: Class F White Main Sequence

Size: 115% of Earth
Gravity: 1.08 g
Order From Sun: Seventh planet
Distance From Sun: 1.83 AU
Moons: Two moons: Franoula, Utoyaf
Rings: Yes, made of rocky materials
Average Temperature: Ranges from a Mild 3 Celsius to 60 Celsius
Atmosphere: A majority of Nitrogen with Oxygen, Carbon Nitrate and trace gases, including Hydrogen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide, etc.
Atmosphere Density: Leaning High
Liquid: Normal water oceans, red due to the Iron. Also has red freshwater lakes, rivers, etc.
Land: Most soil rich in minerals, though mountains have less.  This colors the land Teal as well as other natural chemicals.
Land-Liquid Percentage: 48% land, 52% water
Average Terrain: Varies greatly, much like Earth
Average Temperature: 30 C
Average Humidity: 75%

Main Species: Heglareans (native)
Native Animals: Simple to advanced, spread across the whole planet
Imported Animals: None
Native Plants: Simple to advanced, spread across the whole planet
Imported Plants: None

Length of Day: About 25 Earth hours
Length of Year: 431 Earth days
Core: Solid core surrounded by a liquid outer core, composed of iron-cobalt
Continents: 3 and various smaller islands

Structures: Cities, monuments, scientific devices, etc. etc. etc.
% Urban: Nearly 7%
Citizens: 22 Billion +
Spaceports: About 30.  Also 8 in orbit.
Main Spaceport: Dwertab Spaceport
Imports: Technology, Luxury items
Exports: Food, Manufactured goods, Technology
Capital: Lynateray (Political) Holojakvut (Religious) Wecivubia (Economic) Loasi (Cultural) Taruiya (Military) Ziffutov (Technological) Nurtii (Agricultural) Dwertab (Travel) Shelerta (Entertainment) Opefigi (Industrial) Boputireas (Sociological) Tureriwev (Judicial) Dippubuva (Energy) Kakket (Educational) Hernnop (Ecological)

Lynarra is the homeworld of the Heglareans.  It is a extremely lush world filled with beautiful and often dangerous life that is separated from the medium sized, various themed cities, which include religion, economy, travel and others, the planet is completed by having many, many different biomes where the interesting life exists. It has no polar ice caps due to the fact that it has a is a tropical planet. It actually used to have three moons, but the smaller moon (a captured asteroid) collapsed into the rocky planetary rings due to gravitational stress.  Its rings are slightly complex, and they are colored red for an unknown reason, but commonly accepted to be Iron Oxide.

Utoyaf

Name: Utoyaf
Adjective: Utoyafinian
Planet: Lynarra

Size: 0.971 of Lynarra
Gravity: 0.11g
Order From Planet and Sun: Second moon of seventh planet
Rings: No
Average Temperature: 5 C
Atmosphere: Mostly Nitrogen and Oxygen
Atmosphere Density: Thin leaning Trace
Liquid: Small pools of freshwater near poles
Land-Liquid Ratio: 3% Water 97% Land
Average Terrain: Soil with almost no nutrients, a yellowish red blue

Main Species: Heglarean (non-native)
Native Animals: Simple
Imported Animals: Simple to moderate, some kept in moon bases
Native Plants: Simple
Imported Plants: Simple to moderate, some kept in moon bases

Length of Day: 44 Earth Hours
Length of Year: 14 Earth Days
Core: Solid core composed of iron
Continents: One, the entire surface

Structures: Domed cities, scientific devices
% Urban: 0.05%
Citizens: 30 Million
Spaceports: 6 on surface
Imports: Technology, food, the usual
Exports: Manufactured goods, spacecraft parts
Capital: Hetayeray

Utoyaf has singled celled life.  It has some water near the poles.  Otherwise a barren moon until it was terraformed and colonized.

Franoula

Name: Franoula
Adjective: Franoulan
Planet: Lynarra

Size: 0.137 of Lynarra
Gravity: 0.15g
Order From Planet and Sun: First moon of seventh planet
Rings: No
Average Temperature: 10 C
Atmosphere: Mostly Nitrogen and Hydrogen
Atmosphere Density: Thin leaning Average
Liquid: Shallow Blue Freshwater lakes
Land-Liquid Ratio: 14% Water 86% Land
Average Terrain: Soil poor in nutrients, a brownish navy blue

Main Species: Heglarean (non-native)
Native Animals: Simple to moderate
Imported Animals: Simple to moderate, some kept in moon bases
Native Plants: Simple to moderate
Imported Plants: Simple to moderate, some kept in moon bases

Length of Day: 38 Earth Hours
Length of Year: 8 Earth Days
Core: Solid core composed of iron with some nickel
Continents: One, the entire surface
Lakes: 5

Structures: Domed cities, scientific devices
% Urban: 0.1%
Citizens: 400 Million
Spaceports: 14 on surface
Imports: Technology, food, the usual
Exports: Manufactured goods, spacecraft parts
Capital: New Lynateray
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:02:34 am by TimeMaster »

Offline Spartan King 95

• Omega Racer
  • Sevven Slacuo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 09:11:24 am »
Quote from: TimeMaster
Perrawiih is the home planet of the Heglareans and is a extremely lush world filled with beautiful and often dangerous life that coexists with medium, various themed cities. It has no polar ice caps due to the fact that it has a is a tropical planet. It used to have two moons, but the smaller moon collapsed into the rocky planetary rings due to gravitational stress.  It's rings are a bit less complex than Uranus's.
Perawiih is the Perrachi homeworld.
Quote from: UFO King
Name: Perrachi
Homeworld: Perrawiih(Means "Beautiful world" in their language)
You can probably find me, if you have pesterchum, under burningOrigins or cantankerousZealot.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2009, 07:56:42 pm »
Quote from: TimeMaster
Perrawiih is the home planet of the Heglareans and is a extremely lush world filled with beautiful and often dangerous life that coexists with medium, various themed cities. It has no polar ice caps due to the fact that it has a is a tropical planet. It used to have two moons, but the smaller moon collapsed into the rocky planetary rings due to gravitational stress.  It's rings are a bit less complex than Uranus's.
Perawiih is the Perrachi homeworld.
Quote from: UFO King
Name: Perrachi
Homeworld: Perrawiih(Means "Beautiful world" in their language)
Fixed.  UFO King's statistics are good.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2009, 10:32:06 am »

This is a picture of a Juipoh (Jungle) Tribe citizen.  They of course live in the trees and weigh less so the trees will hold up better, and their hands and feet and specialized for climbing methods.  Like the Forest Tribe they have eye and ear guards.  They also have a toxic spike on their mouth to cut vines, etc.

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 05:35:52 pm »
Why must you plagiarize my work? It really isn't that hard to write your own sentences instead of stealing and slightly modifying others'.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 06:11:07 pm »
Why must you plagiarize my work? It really isn't that hard to write your own sentences instead of stealing and slightly modifying others'.

Buy you're statistics are awesome! :(

Also I added some extra areas. :P

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 06:15:54 pm »
The template is Here. The Creature one is in the first post of the same thread. :)

I can send you my (patented) "Insane Amount of Questions" as well, if you want.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 06:17:36 pm by Darth Grievi »

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 06:23:47 pm »
Yes I would like that a lot.

Also can you add Carbon Nitrate to the list of gases, please?  Or Nitrogen Carbonate, I guess.

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2009, 06:24:13 pm »

But your statistics are awesome! :(

Also I added some extra areas. :P
I meant this:
Lynarra is the home planet of the Heglareans and is a extremely lush world filled with beautiful and often dangerous life that coexists with medium, various themed cities. It has no polar ice caps due to the fact that it has a is a tropical planet. It used to have two moons, but the smaller moon collapsed into the rocky planetary rings due to gravitational stress.  It's rings are a bit less complex than Uranus's.
Perrawiih is the home planet of the Perrachi and is a lush world filled with beautiful and often dangerous life that coexists with huge, bustling cities. It has no polar ice caps due to the fact that it has a fast rotation and that it is closer to Nupis than we are to Sol. It used to have three moons, but the two lesser moons collapsed into the icy planetary rings due to gravitational stress. The rings were mined for natural resources(mainly water) until the Perrachi set up bases on other planets and moons. It's rings are a bit more complex than Uranus's but not as complex as Saturn's.
Now stop stealing and get to work on your own original paragraphs!

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 06:27:22 pm »
Ok.  I was working on that just now. >:( >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 06:30:46 pm by TimeMaster »

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 06:57:40 pm »
Heglarean General Information

The Meaning of the name "Heglarean" means nothing at all, because I am super-good at making up considerably random names.  They don't have nicknames, except for "Heg" which is rarely used.  And that doesn't mean anything, either.  The Heglareans basically live anywhere except completely underwater.  And they don't like Tundra very much, because it's dry and cold.  They have developed a a trait which lets them live in any enviroment that is almost always above 0 C and above 35% humidity, except the deserts and highlands.  Their society is. . . . . Um. . . . Well. . . . moderately organized into various forms of government. . . . and they don't have a big hierarchy except in their government and military forces.  They govern themselves by fairly electing politicians like here on Earth.  Also they have advanced to the Galactic Exploration Age recently, so their species has began organizing an empire.  Their countries (All 12) are in a global unity treaty where they all work together, which was signed in the early Age of Nanotechnology.  Before that there was a weaker bond and some where even enemies.  Their leaders are chosen by a fair, elective process.  Overall their society contains nearly 25 Billion Heglareans, which isn't much if you ask me.  They are the only Intelligent group on their planet, as well.  They love life.  The best miracle that ever existed.  Therefore they feel somewhat lonely.

The Heglareans are a multicellular lifeform, with carbon as the base.  They breathe by inhaling Nitrogen through nostrils where it goes to the lungs which work like a humans.  The Carbon Nitrate comes out another tube and then breathed out of the mouth.  They have a circulatory systems similar to humans, however the vessels are tougher and simply contain a blue blood which continues travelling through equally strong tubes.  The Heglareans use their graspers to eat.  They are generalists and eat nearly everything possible.  They mature by the reproduction of their cells and reproduce like humans, except their reproductions systems are nearly identical.  The body heats itself and their various sense organs are located mainly on the face.  Their waste comes out a canal in between the hind legs.  Heglareans move by using their four legs, and two arms to grip things.  They do have opposable thumbs, and most ethnic groups have toes.  Their graspers are where their hands are located.  Their opposable thumb is similar to our own.  They are intelligent and possess a nervous system like our own.  Their colors and size vary.  They use their legs to move.

They all have the same eye color, brown, and have very little hair because of their tropical planet.  Their skin varies depending on ethnic group, as well as their height and weight.  There are two sexes, male and female.  Their average lifespan in naturally around 80 Earth years but went up to nearly 500 due to medical technology.  The give birth to live children, usually around 2 to 4 babies.  They have six limbs and many sense organs, their eyes, ears, sonar organs, nose, mouth, plus their touch nerves.  Their sonar and hearing are their dominant senses.  Some other abilities are having tough skin and other extra body armor.

More coming soon.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:00:17 am by TimeMaster »

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2009, 07:15:14 pm »
Good, you've improved quite a bit! Keep up the good work, they're quite interesting! :D

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2009, 08:06:33 am »
The Heglareans, once creating the first interstellar spacecraft modernized their calender to not be based off religion.

So B.S. means before sapience, F.S. means first sapience, C.S. is civilization sapience and I.S. is interstellar sapience.

F.S. = Stone Age to Bronze Age

C.S. = Iron Age to Nanotechnology Age

I.S. = Galactic Exploration Age and beyond

That's how I will be organizing this.  Also I added a poll.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:20:23 pm by TimeMaster »

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2009, 06:40:37 am »
Revived. :D

Ok, their history.  Fine.

Heglareans originated from the ocean shoreline a few hundred thousand years before becoming sapient, that's why they are good swimmers.  Shortly after emerging from the ocean, they mainly hunted two fish: Ralmenal, and Grutib.  The Ralmenal was a few decimeters in length when full grown and had a defensive tail technique as that's where their scales were sharpest.  Grutib were smaller and faster, yet more clever.  Usually to catch Grutib, Heglareans would wait for a dosmeticated Verifer to scare it into them where they would slash and kill it.  They also ate a vide variety of fruits and veggies.  Some fruits were the Zenig, which grew underwater but was rare as lots of sea creatures ate it and it had trouble surviving.  Dreckaberries and Jakberries are small fruit which grow in lakelands, jungle, river basin, etc. and Utigs were a small lettuce-like vegetable that was yellow and tasted like citrusy carrots.  By this time three groups of Heglareans exist, the Ocean, Reef and Lakeland tribes.  Soon the other, namely River, Grassland, Swamp, Forest, Jungle, Mountain, Cave, Desert, Highland tribes started popping up until the Cave and Highland tribes were formed in the Copper Age.  And by now we are in the middle of the stone age.  Languages start popping up and the Vivikelk was domesticated which would plan for Irrigation and Farming.  The Vivikelk was kind of like an buff elk/deer/reindeer.  It's smaller counterpart, the Bretuve, was also domesticated.  The Bow was invented from Heogi wood, and soon an arrow from Reckka, this made catches the two major types of fish easier, and even more so when the Reckka canoe was invented.  Two other types of fish also began to be hunted because of these two major inventions, Kefihel and Rotayyi (which is like Mahi-Mahi).  Then religion was created shortly before the end of the stone age (42000 B.S. approx), but I will cover that in a different post.

Thanks for reading that block (not wall) of text organized poorly.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2009, 02:12:48 pm »
Thought I'd make my 200th post here.  I'll make a Short timeline of their history in stone age.

-0 F.S. First Stone tool.
3000 F.S. Fire invented.
5000 F.S. Verifer domesticated.
10000 F.S. Originally groups splits into three, the Ocean Reef and Lakeland tribes.
12000-20000 F.S. River, Grassland, Swamp, Forest, Jungle, Mountain, Cave, Desert, Highland tribes founded.
25000 F.S. The first Heglarean language is developed and soon spreads and differs into different languages for each different tribe
28000 F.S. Farming and Irrigation invented, populations begins climbing faster.
29000 F.S. Pottery invented to store food.
approx 30000 F.S. Vivikelk and Bretuve domesticated.
40000 F.S. Bow invented.
41000 F.S. Canoe invented.
41000 F.S. Diet broadens to include more fish and their hunting skills improve too.
42000 F.S. Religion begins developing.
45000 F.S. Basically each tribe has a religion now.
48000 F.S. They start crossbreeding animals to make them more awesome, like humans did.

Offline Spudman

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • ORBIT
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2009, 05:06:47 am »
I really like this race, quite a nice job you've done there. I can see that a lot of time and thought has been put into this creature!
By the way, how do you do a table of contents like that, on your first page!? Thanks in advance!
Keep up the good work!
"You will all suffer my sins, your oceans of blood will soothe my body and purify of it or this world which I have been born into. Your souls will merge with mine, your pain and fear and despair will drive my crusade!"

Offline UFO King

• Dirk the Daring
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2009, 01:19:51 pm »
You click on the blue thing at the top of the post saying(for example) Re: Heglarean--A new creature. Copy the url of the page(at the top of your screen) and paste it in your post. Put url tags around it like this:
Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php]This is a link to the home page.[/url]The link will take you to that post.

Offline TimeMaster

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2009, 02:56:59 pm »
I really like this race, quite a nice job you've done there. I can see that a lot of time and thought has been put into this creature!
By the way, how do you do a table of contents like that, on your first page!? Thanks in advance!
Keep up the good work!
:o :o :o

Thank you!!!!

SOMEONE POSTED OMG

Offline Spudman

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
    • ORBIT
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2009, 10:47:23 am »
No problem. Check out mine sometime (The Aii'eathyr)
Oh, and thanks for the help there 'UFO King', very helpful indeed...
"You will all suffer my sins, your oceans of blood will soothe my body and purify of it or this world which I have been born into. Your souls will merge with mine, your pain and fear and despair will drive my crusade!"