Poll

Have you got Galactic Adventures yet?

Yes
32 (53.3%)
No
28 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Have you got Galactic Adventures yet?  (Read 15723 times)

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
Have you got Galactic Adventures yet?
« on: June 25, 2009, 08:00:20 pm »
I just got Galactic Adventures and I'm just wondering how many people have it yet. I've only just installed it and im allready having fun. So how many peeps have it and will I soon see your adventures?

My first captain is Galactic Space Gremlin (Yes hes a gremlin wearing a space suit).

You can change your vote when you finally get it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 08:51:07 pm by DaMuncha »

Offline Monster

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Have you got Galactic Adventures yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 12:12:55 am »
i just installed it now and played the starter mission ( it really makes the game seem ugh ), gonna go play on it later because i'm busy today.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 12:43:09 am »
I have! And i have been making lots of adventures. Each time I have learned a lot more. It sometimes more fun making them then it is playing them.

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 01:51:42 am »
I've been making my first epic adventure "Bragon Dall Z", and man it takes a long time to make a good mission, while learning.

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 12:59:36 pm »
Well, now that I got Spore working, Yes, I will!

but, just one stupid question that I don't think is worthy of a whole thread.

Can I get GA on Steam even if I didn't get Spore on steam?
Hell, Skyward Descent is pure win!
Quote from: Captain
I kill you in the name of DELICIOUS!

Offline Kenobro

• Space Harrier
  • I am not a robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 01:00:33 pm »
No, I don't.

You should add an option "No, but plan to"

Quote from: Grazony
Thanks Kenobro. :)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 01:28:37 pm »
He said you can change you vote when you get it.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 03:27:18 pm »
I just got Galactic Adventures and I'm just wondering how many people have it yet. I've only just installed it and im allready having fun. So how many peeps have it and will I soon see your adventures?

I have it. And so far I'm feeling very positive about it. I haven't had much time to play with it and when I loaded up my universe, I realized I had deleted all my saved games (doh!) So I've only been playing the quickplay missions (Maxis mades and Prison Escape so far (I can't get Parkaboy's mission to load through quickplay, for some reason.))

I've tooled around with the editor a bit. Mostly just testing out different things. Honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be happy enough with an adventure to publish it.

I started making Boralus (Borark homeworld) last night and I have some ideas... But the amount of content needed is daunting. Plus, since I reinstalled Spore on a new computer AND all my old Boralus creatures were purged from the database, I'm now having to start from scratch in re-creating them all -- which isn't such a bad thing with access to the CC/Exo parts.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 03:39:39 pm »

I have it. And so far I'm feeling very positive about it. I haven't had much time to play with it and when I loaded up my universe, I realized I had deleted all my saved games (doh!) So I've only been playing the quickplay missions (Maxis mades and Prison Escape so far (I can't get Parkaboy's mission to load through quickplay, for some reason.))

I've tooled around with the editor a bit. Mostly just testing out different things. Honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be happy enough with an adventure to publish it.

I started making Boralus (Borark homeworld) last night and I have some ideas... But the amount of content needed is daunting. Plus, since I reinstalled Spore on a new computer AND all my old Boralus creatures were purged from the database, I'm now having to start from scratch in re-creating them all -- which isn't such a bad thing with access to the CC/Exo parts.

Yay! I can't wait to try yours! You should check out my updated Prison Escape adventure and Gec's Beyon City adventure. They both have your Boraks. Feel free to use my Nauceans in any of your adventures.

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 04:13:50 pm »
I noticed ;D (I lurk). Definitely going to grab them tonight or tomorrow. As well as the Naucean's homeworld.

I'm not sure if I'm going to use the Nauceans in Boralus. But I do want a Baobas recruiting a some Borark's to work in their prison.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 07:29:18 pm »
I noticed ;D (I lurk). Definitely going to grab them tonight or tomorrow. As well as the Naucean's homeworld.

I'm not sure if I'm going to use the Nauceans in Boralus. But I do want a Baobas recruiting a some Borark's to work in their prison.

Ok I update it again GS Prison Escape v3.0. This time its a lot deeper and has more detail. Those YouTube tutorials you posted in the other thread really helped me.

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 08:50:23 pm »
I've finished making Dagon Brawl Z (I changed the name) but before I upload I want to change the screen shots in the Sporpedia icon... Done

Hydo, I cant play your adventures because you have used parts from Creepy And Cute. Which I dont have.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 09:35:04 pm »
I've finished making Dagon Brawl Z (I changed the name) but before I upload I want to change the screen shots in the Sporpedia icon... Done

Hydo, I cant play your adventures because you have used parts from Creepy And Cute. Which I don't have.

Sorry. :/ Go buy Cute and Creepy then :P

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 09:55:20 pm »
I don't have it yet (mainly because I tuned out of Spore and didn't know it was coming out)... darn it, nobody tells me anything anymore... LOL

-Lego

Offline DaMuncha

• Lode Runner
  • GREAT SCOTTS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 10:01:41 pm »
This thread is also so that I can add you as a freind and download your creations.