Author Topic: Galactic Adventures on cracked spore?  (Read 7634 times)

Offline justan

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
Galactic Adventures on cracked spore?
« on: June 19, 2009, 08:11:39 pm »
Will the Galactic Adventures expansion work on a cracked version of Spore?

Offline Xeno264

• Defender Devotee
  • Don't eat the yellow snow.
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Adventures on cracked spore?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 09:22:06 pm »
If you have an illegal copy of the game you probably shouldn't tell everyone.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 09:43:21 pm »
Maybe he means modded.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline Uroboros

• Duck Hunter
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 11:49:15 pm »
How the hell will we know until the damn thing comes out?

Hey, i've got a great idea, start a topic with a single sentence, admitting you've got a pirated version of Spore. That is sure to get you plenty of positive, helpful responses!
I mean, its not like pirate groups have a knack of bypassing anti-piracy measures in a matter of days, is it?
Nor are there >>mysterious, hidden sites<< you could use to assist in your quest for rare, nigh-on unattainable knowledge.

Offline helio-G

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 05:48:29 am »
Will the Galactic Adventures expansion work on a cracked version of Spore?

Yes is will.

Offline pie

• Wolfenstein Wunderkind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 05:49:20 am »
How do you know?

Offline Beastosaurus

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Heeeeeeeeres Beasty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 11:36:57 am »
Indeed, Helio. How on earth could you know this days before the game's launch?

Unless... Unless you pirated GA and jury rigged it into your pirated copy of Spore! For shame!

Just by both games. It's not like they're super expensive. Hell, if you order GA from EA's online store you get 50% off or something on Spore.
I think fish drown when they are knocked unconscious or pierced through the lung.

Offline Nazitra

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 01:01:42 pm »
Maybe he means modded.

I hope so, because I want to know this too. :/
Don't want to have to lose all my games and critters just because they're modded. :(

Offline Beastosaurus

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Heeeeeeeeres Beasty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 11:07:04 pm »
This thread has to do with piracy. Piracy, my friends, is bad. It is evil. If you pirate things, that's a crime. You know what else is a crime? Rape. Yes, rape is a crime. Not that you pirates would know. And by pirating, you are basically raping those poor poor programmers who slave away making these wonderful games for you. That's right: All pirates are also rapists. In fact, they are all rapist murderer pedophiles who will stop at nothing to kill anything in site, having been trained on virtual murder and sex simulators, such as the games Grand Theft Auto and Mass Effect (which they pirated).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xfqkdh5Js4
I think fish drown when they are knocked unconscious or pierced through the lung.

Offline helio-G

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 01:46:53 am »
Indeed, Helio. How on earth could you know this days before the game's launch?

Unless... Unless you pirated GA and jury rigged it into your pirated copy of Spore! For shame!

Just by both games. It's not like they're super expensive. Hell, if you order GA from EA's online store you get 50% off or something on Spore.

Exactly, because we all know that the retail version of spore sucks. I'm still not over the fact that i am not able to register my PAID version of spore because of some stupid servers that don't work. SO i have been resulted to Using my Pirated copy (which works a lot better than that DRM Suckurom crap they sold me)
I'm boycotting Maxis until they get their act together. But im still playing GA ;) Shhh ,its a secret!

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 10:13:32 am »
This thread has to do with piracy. Piracy, my friends, is bad. It is evil. If you pirate things, that's a crime. You know what else is a crime? Rape. Yes, rape is a crime. Not that you pirates would know. And by pirating, you are basically raping those poor poor programmers who slave away making these wonderful games for you. That's right: All pirates are also rapists. In fact, they are all rapist murderer pedophiles who will stop at nothing to kill anything in site, having been trained on virtual murder and sex simulators, such as the games Grand Theft Auto and Mass Effect (which they pirated).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xfqkdh5Js4
QFT
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

gec05

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 12:08:08 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsJyfN0ICU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsJyfN0ICU</a>

Seriously folks, Maxis works very hard on this stuff. Go and buy it when it comes out. If you're gonna pirate it, do your own research and don't be asking people to test if cracked games work with purchased ones.