Poll

No Poll

Author Topic: Naucean - My New Creature  (Read 717317 times)

Offline Caltrop

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
Re: Naucean - My New Creature
« Reply #735 on: April 04, 2006, 08:47:58 pm »
What is the Nazean's place in society? While it is illegal to make such hybrids... what happens when they are created? Are they treated with kindness, disdain... etc.?

They are usially hunted and killed. Rember Nauceans are very protective of their own DNA and do not like it when it gets spread beyond their species.

On a similar note, how common are mixed-tribal Nauceans? What are their place in society?
Spore RPG: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=2069.0

STRAWBERRYCLOCK IS KING OF THE PORTAL

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #736 on: April 04, 2006, 09:34:17 pm »
What is the Nazean's place in society? While it is illegal to make such hybrids... what happens when they are created? Are they treated with kindness, disdain... etc.?

They are usually hunted and killed. Remember Nauceans are very protective of their own DNA and do not like it when it gets spread beyond their species.

On a similar note, how common are mixed-tribal Nauceans? What are their place in society?

Well in the beginning it was taboo. But once slavery came there were more mixing of the slave race and the owners race. Thus the most common were Ocean/Desert, Grassland/Jungle, River/Swamp and so on. By the time of the anti-slavery wars there were many more mixed races, except for the cave tribe. Since they were separated for so long they were looked down upon, especially by the Desert tribe. Which is why they eventually had a genocide plague to them with past sigmas about them being evil and even vampires by the extreme. In short by the time you get after the robot age there are no more cave tribe, but there are some traces of each tribe, though probably not as much desert tribe because they got killed first and were enemies with most of the other tribes for so long.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #737 on: April 05, 2006, 02:59:27 am »

Here is the Emperor of the 3 Kingdoms during the Medieval Age. Durring this time there was  a short period in which the Emperor was able to unite the Mountain, Grassland and River tribe. This was to fight the desert  tribe and its fanatical ways. The Emperor was actually half river and half grassland by race and was married to the queen of the mountain tribe. Sadly after his death this empire fell. You cans see that his crown is golden with blue spahires and red rubies. These 2 gems were important because they represented the large blue sun and the small red sun. He wore many tentacle and tail rings as well as golden gauntlets. Even the "floots" had studded toes to them. In his hand was a golden scepter which was modeled after the stone age shaman staff. Around his neck is a royal neck poncho, in which was the only one made like this, because it had the river symbol on the top, grassland in the middle and mountain tribe on the bottom. Between them were golden threaded stripes. As emperor he lead the people into the Renaissance Age, but not before many bloody battles which eventually led to the uniting of the 3 kingdoms.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:14:56 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #738 on: April 05, 2006, 03:51:20 am »
Very nic picture and backstory, but how can an emperor be the leader of Kingdoms?  :P

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #739 on: April 05, 2006, 05:15:26 am »
Very nic picture and backstory, but how can an emperor be the leader of Kingdoms?  :P

The same way a King can have an Empire ;P

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #740 on: April 05, 2006, 06:15:59 am »

Durring the Nano Age the Robots finally uprise against the Nauceans. However The Nauceans are well equipped by this time. They have developed nano technology in which is used for just about everything. Forinstance in the picture it shows how it used as a second skin (a liquid-like material made with microscopic nano bots that form into diffrent shapes). This second skin protects the Nauceans from chemical, biologically and radiation. The skin filters out clean breathable air as well as allows for enhancer or deadened senses. It also works like an exo suit in which it enhances their strength. They can be programed to make diffrent shapes as well as even add additional limbs. As you can see done the spine it is making spiny blades. Each Naucean has a impant in which they can mentally be connected with this second skin. Unlike the robots its not sentent and works more like a part of the Naucean than a separate entity. The Nauceans themselves are genetically enhanced from birth and live much longer than before. Just about all natural disease have been cured. But alien or Naucean made biologicals still are a great threat.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:15:15 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #741 on: April 05, 2006, 09:01:24 am »
The Nauceans must have trusted them too much brainpower and control...and even if they were opressed, theat would only convince them even more to revolt.

Offline Notorious B.O.B

• Venture Conqueror
  • I still live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 05, 2006, 09:57:33 am »
I like the second-skin nano-bot idea Hydro.  Could it be used as a lightweight space suit, with thrusters to allow easier movement in space?
Leave to a Thark his head and one hand and he may yet conquer.

The glass is alway in balance and full: half liquid, half gas.

Visit my Sporepedia page! http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Bob_Of_Mars

Offline Mayhem

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 05, 2006, 11:40:04 am »
I really like the emperor!
It looks so nice and... golden.

The helmet also looks so good :D

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 05, 2006, 01:14:24 pm »
two more awesome pics hydro
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #745 on: April 05, 2006, 03:25:47 pm »

Durring the Nano Age the Robots finally uprise against the Nauceans. However The Nauceans are well equipped by this time. They have developed nano technology in which is used for just about everything. Forinstance in the picture it shows how it used as a second skin (a liquid-like material made with microscopic nano bots that form into diffrent shapes). This second skin protects the Nauceans from chemical, biologically and radiation. The skin filters out clean breathable air as well as allows for enhancer or deadened senses. It also works like an exo suit in which it enhances their strength. They can be programed to make diffrent shapes as well as even add additional limbs. As you can see done the spine it is making spiny blades. Each Naucean has a impant in which they can mentally be connected with this second skin. Unlike the robots its not sentent and works more like a part of the Naucean than a separate entity. The Nauceans themselves are genetically enhanced from birth and live much longer than before. Just about all natural disease have been cured. But alien or Naucean made biologicals still are a great threat.

Wow, that "skin" reminds me of the skin that Nafai wears in the Memory of Earth series (it's a five book series by Orson Scott Card, you've probably never heard of it). Very cool.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #746 on: April 05, 2006, 04:08:40 pm »
I like the second-skin nano-bot idea Hydro.  Could it be used as a lightweight space suit, with thrusters to allow easier movement in space?

It could if it was programed to make an air tank on the back.

Wow, that "skin" reminds me of the skin that Nafai wears in the Memory of Earth series (it's a five book series by Orson Scott Card, you've probably never heard of it). Very cool.

Sorry i never herd of it but I did get the idea from a Gargoyles episode where they had a substance called an "organic matrix" (note this was before the maztix movies) which was acually the famoious gray goo that became sentient and merged with the villian turned good "Dingo".
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 04:13:56 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #747 on: April 05, 2006, 07:16:02 pm »
Here is a new Naucean video I made. Enjoy!

Naucean Civilution (26.3 MB)
http://spore-planet.rpgs.sytes.net/naucean_civliution.mov

Note: Needs Quicktime to view.

Offline patsplats

• Zork Emperor
  • bwahahaha e=fish bwahahah
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 05, 2006, 07:51:29 pm »
awesome  ;D
Code:

Offline Kyyp

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Multipass!
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: April 05, 2006, 07:53:44 pm »
Dunno what it is but I cannot get to Spore Planet at all.
Just doesn't wanna load.