Poll

No Poll

Author Topic: Naucean - My New Creature  (Read 718263 times)

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
Re: Naucean - My New Creature
« Reply #330 on: February 02, 2006, 02:05:12 pm »
Those coward Naucean Rights activists? No way.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2006, 03:17:09 pm »
None can stop the Desert Tribe of killing others Tribes  :'(, They are going to rule the planet   :o
The river tribe can! The river triiiiibe! yes the river tribe can!

Well i was planning on the River Tribe being the dominant tribe. However that is just the government. There will still be other Naucean races within the River tribe by the end.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2006, 04:37:06 pm »

In the Galaxtic Age the Nauceans visit the Kazea's planet during their Modern Age and abduct their animals for genetic research and their own zoo planets. They do not bother the Kazea because they are sentient but it the Kazean's now develop conspiracy nuts saying their are UFOs, while the Kazean governments deny any such thing exists. The Nauceans hope that someday they will be advanced enough to become allies. However until then they plan to prod and probe their livestock, as seen in the picture above where they are abducting an Imizin.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 11:05:19 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 02, 2006, 05:31:09 pm »
gotta love conspiracy nuts... :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Genusaus

• Dragster Diehard
  • "She Who Thirsts"
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 02, 2006, 05:36:15 pm »
Those coward Naucean Rights activists? No way.
Hydro got mad at you, now he found your species!
The power of purple! The Hundred Years War, which was won by the French started on the year of 1337.

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 02, 2006, 10:49:07 pm »
LOL! Best update ever!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2006, 11:41:42 pm »
Click to Watch
http://spore-planet.rpgs.sytes.net/naucean_population.gif

Dark Blue = Ocean Tribe
Yellow = Desert Tribe
Green = Jungle Tribe
Brown = Swamp Tribe
Light Blue = River Tribe
Orange = Grassland Tribe
White = Mountian Tribe
Magenta = Cave Tribe
Red = Plantation Tribe
Black = Slavery Tribe
Gray = Robot Tribe
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 01:53:05 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 03, 2006, 01:38:37 am »
wow, robot uprising!
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline raikitsune

• Intellivision Junkie
  • Ogbogistahni
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 03, 2006, 01:52:55 am »
In the Galaxtic Age the Nauceans visit the Kazea's planet during their Modern Age and abduct their animals for genetic research and their own zoo planets. They do not bother the Kazea because they are sentient but it the Kazean's now develop conspiracy nuts saying their are UFOs, while the Kazean governments deny any such thing exists. The Nauceans hope that someday they will be advanced enough to become allies. However until then they plan to prod and probe their livestock, as seen in the picture above where they are abducting an Imizin.

XD you're a legend

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #339 on: February 03, 2006, 03:31:15 am »

Here is a River Tribe Steam Engine from the Industrial Age. These were alot faster than caravans of lystrophants. They like Earth's locomotive ran on steam power. The tracks ran East to West from the River Tribe to the Grassland Tribe and Also North to South from the Mountain Tribe to the Desert Tribe. The Railroad did not get to the jungle tribe until later when it was taken over by the Desert and Grassland Tribes and the Swamp Tribe region was not developed until the River Tribe took over. Also around that time New World was filled with tracks connecting the colonies and later plantation and slavery tribes. By the Atomic Age most lay in ruins due to the devastation. It was not until the reconstruction did any rail roads get put back in but by then it was mostly mag-lev trains.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 11:12:08 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 03, 2006, 05:10:48 am »
That's a great picture. I really like the colour scheme.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 03, 2006, 07:08:54 am »
man that animation showing the empires is really cool!

a really huge war must have happened, an atomic war maybe because right after the anti-slavery era, the former empires were a fraction of the origionals

and then as the empires recovered the Cave tribe expanded throughout the modern and digital era, and then BOOM in the biotech age the desert tribe wiped out the cave tribe and then just about took over most of the world

I'm not sure whether the robot tribe just represents a tribe of cyborg types or if it truly was a machine uprising. very cool though! :)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #342 on: February 03, 2006, 01:48:46 pm »
man that animation showing the empires is really cool!

a really huge war must have happened, an atomic war maybe because right after the anti-slavery era, the former empires were a fraction of the originals

and then as the empires recovered the Cave tribe expanded throughout the modern and digital era, and then BOOM in the biotech age the desert tribe wiped out the cave tribe and then just about took over most of the world

I'm not sure whether the robot tribe just represents a tribe of cyborg types or if it truly was a machine uprising. very cool though! :)

You got it right. For the most part...

The Anti-Slavery Era led to an Atomic war which wiped out everyone above ground. Thus as you notice those in the mountain or hills were saved, because of bunkers and natural caves. However the massive feeling underground exposed the cave tribe to new technology and they got a boost. Thus expanding and actually having their own little Renaissance of kicking the butt of the Desert tribe for the Grassland and River Tribes.

Then like i mentioned due to the hatred of the cave tribe by the desert tribe they creatures the genocide plague that wiped them out once and for all. And the desert tribe took over their land as well ad the land of the other tribes which got hit. You have to remember they were not only were more genetically separated than the others but they had the cure to it.

Then since the Desert Tribe was dominant they created the robots, since they still wanted slaves, but could not really enslave anyone anymore. Plus these were more efficient than living Nauceans. Thus the robots lasted for awhile, until they turned on their masters and uprise quickly taking over all except the River Tribe which took refuge in the swamps. The robots could not attack as well there and eventually the River tribe developed a killer computer virus/worm in which took over all the robots. To this day the Nauceans do not use robots, due to this bad experience. Thankfully they defeated them and made it to colonize the stars as a peaceful species who intrests are those of the biological sciences and genetic engineering of alien species.

Offline smjjames

• Out Run Speedster
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 03, 2006, 01:57:31 pm »
so they turned ultimately to biotechnology to replace the sentient robots. I'm sure they'd still use remotely controlled machines in environments that are too hostile for biologically derived machines. or ones with very simple intelligences.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #344 on: February 03, 2006, 02:01:42 pm »
so they turned ultimately to biotechnology to replace the sentient robots. I'm sure they'd still use remotely controlled machines in environments that are too hostile for biologically derived machines. or ones with very simple intelligences.

Yes they still used limited AI, but only as tools and not as "thinking" machines.