Poll

No Poll

Author Topic: Naucean - My New Creature  (Read 732710 times)

TheChaos7

Re: Naucean - My New Creature
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2006, 10:27:16 am »
awsome..i havent picked out a first creature yet ill think about it some

Offline Zuka

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
  • What.. Are.. You.. LOOKING AT??!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2006, 12:57:14 pm »
I tell ya if i find it in the game i will give up and bring itback to my creatures home planet to let it colonise. its so god damned good.
Hey! Watch your mouth!
-!-~ Under-Construction ~-!-
For Now, Enjoy Gasping At This Amazing New Picture Of "Spore".

http://www.yourdumbz0rz.com/stfu/spore/no1/spor_editor.jpg

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2006, 01:01:19 pm »
I tell ya if i find it in the game i will give up and bring itback to my creatures home planet to let it colonise. its so god damned good.
Hey! Watch your mouth!

If the filter doesn't catch it and you don't try to surpass the filter, there's no harm done, damnit!  ;)

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Zuka

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2006, 01:04:10 pm »
I don't care about the filter, its rude. Hes using The Lord's name in vein without thinking that some of us might be Christian. T_T

TheChaos7

« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2006, 01:06:23 pm »
im christian..and that really dont bother me ..i just dont like it when somebody flat out says to me *your wrong god does not exist* or if you murder somebody in cold blood :P

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2006, 01:15:50 pm »
I don't care about the filter, its rude. Hes using The Lord's name in vein without thinking that some of us might be Christian. T_T

That is the Lord's name in vein, I think you meant vain.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2006, 01:21:54 pm »
Ok enough highjacking my Naucean topic :p or i will not make any more pictures  ;)

TheChaos7

« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2006, 01:40:23 pm »
Hey Hyrdo..i was looking threw some of those links and on the one where they talk about what dinosaurs would be like if they dident die out?

in the dinosaur section theres a t rex with fur i was wonderin if in your spare time you could draw it?

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2006, 02:34:37 pm »

Yes but your assuming that your god is his. I can say "Oh my god" as many times as I want, and it's simply pretentious of you to assume my god is your god. Unless you know for a fact the other person worships the same god, you can't hold it against them.
My karma ran over your dogma

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2006, 02:37:14 pm »
Yes but your assuming that your god is his. I can say "Oh my god" as many times as I want, and it's simply pretentious of you to assume my god is your god. Unless you know for a fact the other person worships the same god, you can't hold it against them.
By Zeus, he has hostages! Evacuate the thread!
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2006, 02:39:07 pm »
By Zeus, he has hostages! Evacuate the thread!

If you had made me spit out my drink you would have owed me a new keyboard. You should put warnings on your thread I almost spat my drink out everywhere, then almost choked on it while trying to swallow it.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2006, 03:56:07 pm »
Hey Hyrdo..i was looking threw some of those links and on the one where they talk about what dinosaurs would be like if they dident die out?

in the dinosaur section theres a t rex with fur i was wonderin if in your spare time you could draw it?

Yeah sometime i have to get to those fan art pictures from that , future is wild and other such things i metioned before. Also i believ it was feathers not fur.

To Interitus

No spitting in my thread!

Offline Zuka

• Crazy Climber Cuckoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2006, 03:57:18 pm »

I am not. I just wish that people would respect others cultures and using The Lord's(And saying "The Lord" is not assuming it is his, too, its how I use his name without being too rude) name in vain is not respectful to those who beleive in him.

Now, lets drop this. No more after this post, please.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2006, 04:28:40 pm »

I am not. I just wish that people would respect others cultures and using The Lord's(And saying "The Lord" is not assuming it is his, too, its how I use his name without being too rude) name in vain is not respectful to those who beleive in him.

Now, lets drop this. No more after this post, please.

That's a weak arguement to say drop it after you get the last word. Your the one being assuming that Christians are the only one who calls their deity "lord" in fact Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and even Hindu's all call their belief "God" (Hindu's recognize the exsistence of many gods, but usually worship only one).  Your the one who took offense to something . My point it isn't in who YOU believe in, it's in how THEY believe in. If they say god damnit, who are you to assume they are speaking of the Christian god.  You can't, and for that reason, unless you know that persons faith you can't say it is disrespectful to you. .

Sorry about this hydro. And don't worry I didn't spit in your thread, I just almost choked and died in it  :P

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2006, 04:35:18 pm »
Let's remember that the name of this thread is "Naucean - My New Creature" ;)