Poll

No Poll

Author Topic: Naucean - My New Creature  (Read 731349 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Naucean - My New Creature
« Reply #1545 on: July 16, 2006, 02:02:17 pm »
will they still be sharing technology?
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1546 on: July 16, 2006, 02:13:03 pm »
I have to disagree with Dr. Nauvorkian being "less evolved." The guy seems like genetic genius to me, even if he is evil. Bad nauceans should still be able to ascend. They can become like the Ori. Stop discriminating against criminials! They're Nauceans too, just a bit misguided.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1547 on: July 16, 2006, 02:17:45 pm »
will they still be sharing technology?

Not any more than they already gave to CAB.

I have to disagree with Dr. Nauvorkian being "less evolved." The guy seems like genetic genius to me, even if he is evil. Bad nauceans should still be able to ascend. They can become like the Ori. Stop discriminating against criminials! They're Nauceans too, just a bit misguided.

Intellegence and Wisdom are 2 diffrent things.  Dr. Nauvorkian was a genius, but he was not too wise.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: July 16, 2006, 02:19:13 pm »
and what did they give to cab?i don't follow that much.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1549 on: July 16, 2006, 02:23:39 pm »
and what did they give to cab?i don't follow that much.

Nano teachnology, bunch of Naucean history, and how to make Motherspheres. They did not give time travel technology though becuase they realized it can be abbused to much. For that very realization they begain their peaceful phase (Galactic Isolationism Age) which lead to the Ascension Age.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1550 on: July 16, 2006, 02:26:25 pm »
Intellegence and Wisdom are 2 diffrent things.  Dr. Nauvorkian was a genius, but he was not too wise.

Why? Because he made genetic abomminations and chose to be "evil?" There is no good and evil, only power and how you choose to weild it. Also, in how it is recorded in history. If Hitler had won WWII, do you think it would have been recorded in text books he was the bad guy? No. Everything is relative. Time doesn't discrimate between "good" and "evil," neither does wisdom. Maybe Nauvorkian couldn't ascend, but to say that no darker Nauceans ever would is just biased and ignorant. I love the Nauceans, and I respect you Hydro, and I know you must realize that as long as there is evolution, and survival of the fittest, there will be conflict.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #1551 on: July 16, 2006, 02:31:09 pm »
For their history yes. However I plan to continue to fill in gaps in the past history. But as RP is concerned they are done. :D

That's a bit sad. How would a Naucean "ascend" though? Stargate Ascension happened by unlocking the secrets of the universe, and understanding it's true nature. When this happens, you (Including your body) move beyond your physical form, as you surpass being an animal and become an entity. I'm curious how your version works. And if they've "Ascended" don't they have supernatural powers to fix the Universes problems?
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1552 on: July 16, 2006, 02:33:39 pm »

Why? Because he made genetic abomminations and chose to be "evil?" There is no good and evil, only power and how you choose to weild it. Also, in how it is recorded in history. If Hitler had won WWII, do you think it would have been recorded in text books he was the bad guy? No. Everything is relative. Time doesn't discrimate between "good" and "evil," neither does wisdom. Maybe Nauvorkian couldn't ascend, but to say that no darker Nauceans ever would is just biased and ignorant. I love the Nauceans, and I respect you Hydro, and I know you must realize that as long as there is evolution, and survival of the fittest, there will be conflict.

Becuase he was not a spritual person at all and was materialistic. In short he was egocentric and only cared about himself. Its not that he made the creatures, its the fact he personally was not evolved spritually.

For their history yes. However I plan to continue to fill in gaps in the past history. But as RP is concerned they are done. :D

That's a bit sad. How would a Naucean "ascend" though? Stargate Ascension happened by unlocking the secrets of the universe, and understanding it's true nature. When this happens, you (Including your body) move beyond your physical form, as you surpass being an animal and become an entity. I'm curious how your version works. And if they've "Ascended" don't they have supernatural powers to fix the Universes problems?

It something like that. But its more for the reason to get an ending for my book and wrap thing up for the Nauceans.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 02:36:40 pm by Hydromancerx »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1553 on: July 16, 2006, 02:36:52 pm »

Becuase he was not a spritual person at all and was materialistic. In short he was egocentric and only cared about himself. Its not that he made the creatures, its the fact he personally was not evolved spritually.

Still doesn't mean other dark Nauceans wouldn't. Hallowed are the Nauri!

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #1554 on: July 16, 2006, 02:39:00 pm »
Still doesn't mean other dark Nauceans wouldn't. Hallowed are the Nauri!

That was my joke!

Offline Sporeman

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: July 16, 2006, 02:40:02 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHA that would be awsome. Priors and all
first the Eeleon system tommorow... another system with a different name

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: July 16, 2006, 03:43:00 pm »
So this is the way the Nauseans end!
Where will the universe go now, without the wisdom of the Nauseans, where will the species of the galaxy turn?

A chapter of the of the Galactic history has ended and a new has begun.

May the Nauseans be forever remembered by the species of the universe, for their wisdom, their curage, their pasion.
May they look onto us humble beings, from the planes of the ascended, when we remember their ways and try to live our lives by their example.

So ends the greatest species our galaxy has ever seen, and ever will!

Praise to the Ascended, Praise to the Nauseans!

- Doctor Zrtyj.
-- End credits of his book: The The Nauseans, and there impact on the Classic Pre-ViSefied galactic Unity!

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: July 16, 2006, 04:12:33 pm »
There will be still some un-enlighten onces left.  ;)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: July 16, 2006, 04:17:48 pm »
I don't like this, I'm gonna miss these guys!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #1559 on: July 16, 2006, 04:20:55 pm »
You DO realize that the Naucenas only leave AFTER the current stage in the universe is done, right? By the time they ascend, every other species will have the equivalent tech too.