Poll

No Poll

Author Topic: Naucean - My New Creature  (Read 717288 times)

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
Re: Naucean - My New Creature
« Reply #1500 on: July 12, 2006, 10:45:21 pm »
Good compitetion too, I mean look at his willosauras! (Someone should make up a better name then that)

gec05

« Reply #1501 on: July 12, 2006, 10:52:54 pm »
Well at least the others have someone else to bug for a drawing request. :P

Unreleased documented photos of Naucean scientists experimenting with nano-suit technology at primative stages. I had this picture in my head for a while, quite humorous. I bet your Nauceans had some dirty thoughts about what they could do Hydro. :D

Sorry 'bout the outburst Potetoe, I can't wait to see what creatures you have in mind.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 10:54:54 pm by gec05 »

Offline Potetoe

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: July 12, 2006, 11:22:03 pm »
Good compitetion too, I mean look at his willosauras! (Someone should make up a better name then that)

Ohh, you people are too nice.  ;D I'm no guy, though, heh.

Unreleased documented photos of Naucean scientists experimenting with nano-suit technology at primative stages. I had this picture in my head for a while, quite humorous. I bet your Nauceans had some dirty thoughts about what they could do Hydro. :D

Sorry 'bout the outburst Potetoe, I can't wait to see what creatures you have in mind.

Oh no worries, I wasn't offended.  ;) And you don't have to worry about competition anyway, I'll be returning to too-shy-to-post lurker mode soon enough.

..Pffft, playboy Naucean :D I dont think I want to see how that picture ends.

gec05

« Reply #1503 on: July 12, 2006, 11:33:59 pm »
No, artists like are hard to come by around here. I wanna see more of your stuff. :P ;D

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1504 on: July 12, 2006, 11:36:48 pm »
I advise you to just run Potetoe - you're a girl who can draw, on a forum full of lonely men who wish they could draw... GET OUT BEFORE YOU SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS KAZE!

gec05

« Reply #1505 on: July 12, 2006, 11:44:17 pm »
I advise you to just run Potetoe - you're a girl who can draw, on a forum full of lonely men who wish they could draw... GET OUT BEFORE YOU SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS KAZE!

You bothered to check her gender? You should be the one in question, I assumed she was a guy. :P

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1506 on: July 12, 2006, 11:52:19 pm »

You bothered to check her gender? You should be the one in question, I assumed she was a guy. :P

I checked her gender after I noticed her post here:

Ohh, you people are too nice. ;D I'm no guy, though, heh.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1507 on: July 13, 2006, 01:28:19 am »

Thats just wrong .... But thanks for the picture... I think.  :-\

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: July 13, 2006, 01:30:52 am »
That cartoon Naucean is soo awesome! Also, the nano-suit ones are too! Playnaucean ;)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: July 13, 2006, 02:34:06 am »
Though Im a bit late, I will join in the 100 page celebration with some Naucean doodles! :)

Yay. :) Though they're not very good.
The skinny one looks like a Disney villain.  :D
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 13, 2006, 06:50:36 pm »
No, artists like are hard to come by around here. I wanna see more of your stuff. :P ;D
Seconded.

Offline Potetoe

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: July 13, 2006, 09:22:04 pm »
Seconded.

Well goodness, I don't suppose I have a choice then.  :P But anyway, if anyone wants to see some of my stuff, you can crop off the 'nauceans.png' part of my pic's URL to view my photobucket gallery. Mostly doodles, but anything in there that's a drawing was drawn by me. Except the totoro stuff in the back with the french on it.

And I should probably put a disclaimer that the second 3d model of the dog is supposed to look like it has a mental defect. Don't take it seriously or anything.  :P

I don't want to hijack Hydro's thread though.  :( He's certainly had his share of that.  :P

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #1512 on: July 13, 2006, 09:33:43 pm »
Though Im a bit late, I will join in the 100 page celebration with some Naucean doodles! :)
[img]
Yay. :) Though they're not very good.
The skinny one looks like a Disney villain. :D

Seconded.
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

gec05

« Reply #1513 on: July 13, 2006, 09:44:10 pm »
Seconded.

Well goodness, I don't suppose I have a choice then. :P But anyway, if anyone wants to see some of my stuff, you can crop off the 'nauceans.png' part of my pic's URL to view my photobucket gallery. Mostly doodles, but anything in there that's a drawing was drawn by me. Except the totoro stuff in the back with the french on it.

And I should probably put a disclaimer that the second 3d model of the dog is supposed to look like it has a mental defect. Don't take it seriously or anything. :P

I don't want to hijack Hydro's thread though. :( He's certainly had his share of that. :P

It's worthy enough for you to make your own thread, it's great. Maybe you can do cartoon versions of everybody's cratures.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1514 on: July 13, 2006, 09:56:54 pm »
Seconded.

Well goodness, I don't suppose I have a choice then.  :P But anyway, if anyone wants to see some of my stuff, you can crop off the 'nauceans.png' part of my pic's URL to view my photobucket gallery. Mostly doodles, but anything in there that's a drawing was drawn by me. Except the totoro stuff in the back with the french on it.

And I should probably put a disclaimer that the second 3d model of the dog is supposed to look like it has a mental defect. Don't take it seriously or anything.  :P

I don't want to hijack Hydro's thread though.  :( He's certainly had his share of that.  :P

It's worthy enough for you to make your own thread, it's great. Maybe you can do cartoon versions of everybody's cratures.

Yeah i would enjoy seeing cartoon versions of more peoples creatures than just the Naucean. Plz keep it up. I love your cartoons. :D