Poll

No Poll

Author Topic: Naucean - My New Creature  (Read 732036 times)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: Naucean - My New Creature
« Reply #1200 on: June 11, 2006, 05:11:51 pm »
Hydro... I was wondering: are all these 'tribes' individual countries, or cultural groups?

Both. They orginated as diffrent counties with diffrent gentetic traits. As they mixed and counties merged over time there is just one Naucean country/planet with diffrent races within them. Just like America has many diffrent races of people from many diffrent countries.

Offline Caltrop

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: June 11, 2006, 05:45:41 pm »
Hydro... I was wondering: are all these 'tribes' individual countries, or cultural groups?

Both. They orginated as diffrent counties with diffrent gentetic traits. As they mixed and counties merged over time there is just one Naucean country/planet with diffrent races within them. Just like America has many diffrent races of people from many diffrent countries.

Right, but what I'm asking is sort of like: was there only one 'RiverTribia', or were there mny different states in that region that were still in the River Tribe culture group? Like Italy and Germany are both 'European', but still different countries with different cultures, etc...
Spore RPG: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=2069.0

STRAWBERRYCLOCK IS KING OF THE PORTAL

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1202 on: June 11, 2006, 08:18:42 pm »

Right, but what I'm asking is sort of like: was there only one 'RiverTribia', or were there mny different states in that region that were still in the River Tribe culture group? Like Italy and Germany are both 'European', but still different countries with different cultures, etc...

Oh no not really. The population is not that complex. This is more on the spore scale of things rather than realistic Earth. Think of it like if earth was doen it would have like one tribe for europe, one for africa one for asia, north america, etc. Rather than all the countires within Europe.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1203 on: June 11, 2006, 10:06:51 pm »
For class we had to set up a background for the cartoon and place the sample characters over it. Here is the picture of it. Note this is not part of Naucean history, just a cartoon for school using the Naucean.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 10:08:27 pm by Hydromancerx »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1204 on: June 11, 2006, 10:17:10 pm »
Dude thats tight. Although I'm thrown off by the Nauceans head, may I ask why you altered it to have a different color than the body? As far as I know their entire bodies are the same color.

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: June 11, 2006, 10:18:39 pm »
wow, very nice drawling as usual

you surely do stupendous work!
I Want Patience, and I Want It NOW!

Peskitoriantais - http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5046.0
Violandro - http://violandro.myminicity.com/

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #1206 on: June 11, 2006, 10:21:02 pm »
Ah, sweet. Necro, I'm pretty certain that's a suit.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1207 on: June 11, 2006, 10:22:48 pm »
Dude thats tight. Although I'm thrown off by the Nauceans head, may I ask why you altered it to have a different color than the body? As far as I know their entire bodies are the same color.

its the nano skin space suit they wear...

Nano 2nd Skin
Durring the Nano Age the Robots finally uprise against the Nauceans. However The Nauceans are well equipped by this time. They have developed nano technology in which is used for just about everything. Forinstance in the picture it shows how it used as a second skin (a liquid-like material made with microscopic nano bots that form into diffrent shapes). This second skin protects the Nauceans from chemical, biologically and radiation. The skin filters out clean breathable air as well as allows for enhancer or deadened senses. It also works like an exo suit in which it enhances their strength. They can be programed to make diffrent shapes as well as even add additional limbs. As you can see done the spine it is making spiny blades. Each Naucean has a impant in which they can mentally be connected with this second skin. Unlike the robots its not sentent and works more like a part of the Naucean than a separate entity. The Nauceans themselves are genetically enhanced from birth and live much longer than before. Just about all natural disease have been cured. But alien or Naucean made biologicals still are a great threat.

The Nauceans also gave this technology to the Torpals which created the ultimate Torpal Zero G Warrior

Torpal Galactic Warrior
Here is a Torpal Galactic Warrior equipped with a Naucean Nano Skin suit (a liquid-like material made with microscopic nano bots that form into diffrent shapes).. This suit protects from chemical, biologically and radiation. The suit filters out clean breathable air as well as allows for enhancer or deadened senses. It also works like an exo suit in which it enhances their strength. They can be programed to make diffrent shapes as well as even add additional limbs. As you can see its arms made a blade in which it can fight with as well as on the other arm a shield in which it can protect it self with. Each Warrior has a impant in which they can mentally be connected with this nano suit. This allows for better communication on the battle field since all Warriors can know what to do and where to go just by being told in their head by the commander as the commender is able to see the battle field through any of the eyes of the warriors.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:03:58 am by Hydromancerx »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1208 on: June 11, 2006, 10:31:29 pm »
OHHHHHH... Ya I'm reading all 79 pages of history but I've only gotten to about 55 lol

Heheh, You better keep those suits under heavy lock and key... if the Necromonicon got a hold of them who knows the Terror that could insue...   :o

Offline Creature963

• Galaxian Guru
  • Lingualogian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 11, 2006, 10:55:45 pm »
Such terror that the word terror must start with a capitalization at an inappropriate point during a sentence? I'll be honest, I got chills reading it.

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 11, 2006, 11:56:11 pm »
I doubt the Necrom could use it, they are controlled by a chip implanted in the brain. They would need to learn where to place it in their own brain and would need advanced surgical techniques and neuro theory.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1211 on: June 12, 2006, 12:00:07 am »
I doubt the Necrom could use it, they are controlled by a chip implanted in the brain. They would need to learn where to place it in their own brain and would need advanced surgical techniques and neuro theory.

Yes, they would need someone to tell them how to do it... luckily I know just the guy for the job  ;D This story line is going to be freakin awesome.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1212 on: June 12, 2006, 12:10:25 am »

Yes, they would need someone to tell them how to do it... luckily I know just the guy for the job  ;D This story line is going to be freakin awesome.

Yes I know an evil Dr. who would do such a thing ...

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 12, 2006, 01:29:13 am »

Guess who!!! he he  ;)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 12, 2006, 02:02:38 am »
Hmmm. Good thing the sudden arrival of the Rinthuu has set the ViS thinking about brand new weapons technology  ;)
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.