Poll

No Poll

Author Topic: Naucean - My New Creature  (Read 718758 times)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: Naucean - My New Creature
« Reply #1005 on: May 17, 2006, 11:05:08 pm »
Nice idea. Pretty obvious actually, I wonder why no-one thought of it before.  :P

Becuase i am cool like that :D

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1006 on: May 19, 2006, 03:40:01 pm »
Nice Hydro I love the card!!!!!!! ;D Also any info about Nuacean's other creature cards???? ???

Um you could look back pages and read or look them up on Spore Wiki where evrything is in historical order.

Offline xcoldcloudx

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: May 20, 2006, 05:32:21 am »
Hydro are you still planning to make nuaceans even though you couldnt really make them with the creature editor or are you going to change the nuaceans to fit with the creature editor?

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1008 on: May 20, 2006, 11:21:11 am »
Hydro are you still planning to make nuaceans even though you couldnt really make them with the creature editor or are you going to change the nuaceans to fit with the creature editor?

Probbly. Though i am still waiting to see what Caryl Shaw comes up with after fixing my broken version. She said she would send a screenshot of it.

Offline Caltrop

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: May 20, 2006, 03:25:34 pm »
Probbly. Though i am still waiting to see what Caryl Shaw comes up with after fixing my broken version. She said she would send a screenshot of it.

Do make sure to post it in this thread. :)
Spore RPG: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=2069.0

STRAWBERRYCLOCK IS KING OF THE PORTAL

Offline xcoldcloudx

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: May 20, 2006, 04:47:24 pm »
Yes please post it would be awesome to see it. ;D

Offline Notorious B.O.B

• Venture Conqueror
  • I still live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: May 20, 2006, 10:13:43 pm »
Oh, and while you're at it, could you repost your picture of a Torpal armed with Naucean nano-armor?  It can't be seen where you originally posted it, and I can't find it anywhere else, and it is so friggin' cool looking that I want to see it again!
Leave to a Thark his head and one hand and he may yet conquer.

The glass is alway in balance and full: half liquid, half gas.

Visit my Sporepedia page! http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Bob_Of_Mars

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1012 on: May 20, 2006, 10:44:00 pm »

Here is a Naucean Farmer during the Exploration Age. Due to the improvements from Iron to steel the quill scythe was able to be used. Steel was string enough to withstand the rigors of slicing the crops down better than the quill sword ever was. They collect the sliced crops by putting them in woven sphere baskets which hug over each side of their bodies and was held closed with iron clips. After harvesting they were taken to the water mills in which the plants were ground down and made into bread to eat. The River Tribe produced the most bread of any reason because of the use of water mills. Durring plowing the fields they would use lystropahnts to pull tillers and then drop in seeds by hand.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:43:07 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: May 21, 2006, 12:25:34 am »
I finally finished it. Been toying with this fanart piece for awhile. Originally I had only done a head shot, but that didn't do Hydro's design justice, so I bit the bullet and did a full body shot.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1014 on: May 21, 2006, 12:31:58 am »
Whoah! Thank you so much Bonemouse!! This is amazing!! I love the muscles! Its a body builder Naucean :D "I will pump you up!"

Offline Bonemouse

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: May 21, 2006, 12:37:14 am »
Whoah! Thank you so much Bonemouse!! This is amazing!! I love the muscles! Its a body builder Naucean :D "I will pump you up!"

lol

Maybe that's why he's walking tall, all proud-like. Glad you like it. :)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #1016 on: May 21, 2006, 01:19:52 am »

Here is a dome tank from the later anti-slavery age. It was the one of the first tanks ever used and was the first military vehicle equipped with radio thus catapulting it into the Atomic Age. Un-Like the River Tribes Wheel Tank in the Atomic Age the Grassland Tribe's Dome tank had many wheels and was equipped with many cannons. These are reminiscent of the Flight Age. It was powered by one of the fist combustion engines. This was revolutionary since before this everything was steam powered. The tank was run by 1 Naucean driver and 4 cannoneres (one for each directional  side). These Nauceans got so good at reloading that they were nicked named the "Iron Tentacles". The driver sat up top  while the cannoners were at the bottom. These were virtually impenetrable from riffle, cannon and even calvary attacks. Only air bombing was their weakness, but even then they stood up to alot of punishment.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:43:33 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline Lambsquirter

• Megamania Megalomaniac
  • Don't play with your food
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: May 21, 2006, 04:08:23 am »
they all look good hydro and i also like the fan art of the naucean by bonemouse
Under construction

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: May 21, 2006, 10:00:08 am »
Oh, and while you're at it, could you repost your picture of a Torpal armed with Naucean nano-armor? It can't be seen where you originally posted it, and I can't find it anywhere else, and it is so friggin' cool looking that I want to see it again!

i'll second that ;D

and excellant pictures you guys, as always
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Maskineriet

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
SV: Naucean - My New Creature
« Reply #1019 on: May 21, 2006, 12:28:12 pm »
You draw so good its unfair :) ! I mean, Im good to draw (so it said) but i cant make it so good on the com as you!
But good job man! I hope it will transfer good to Spore, but, can you have tentacles in the mouth?
(Name is swedish for factory, so you know.)