Poll

No Poll

Author Topic: Naucean - My New Creature  (Read 717270 times)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: Naucean - My New Creature
« Reply #810 on: April 10, 2006, 06:22:16 pm »
awesome beach pic

but shouldn't the naucean be a bit bigger?

He is Half Jungle Half River Tribe. Rember the JUngle Tribe were very tiny. Thus he is shorter than normal River Tribe size.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 10, 2006, 06:25:46 pm »
ahh i see   :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline patsplats

• Zork Emperor
  • bwahahaha e=fish bwahahah
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 10, 2006, 07:29:28 pm »
I can't believe i just noticed he was wearing nano skin. :-[
Code:

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 10, 2006, 08:25:04 pm »
I can't believe i just noticed he was wearing nano skin. :-[

hah neither did i...no wonder he looked so light...
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #814 on: April 10, 2006, 08:34:22 pm »

Here is a River Tribe Police Officer from the Modern Age. They wear a protective helm with a badge on it, protective Kevlar suit, radio with microphone, river tribe poncho, protective "floots", hand gun and is holding up his badge. By his side is a special breed of police Flowit. They a much more muscular than the first domesticated version. Their jaws are very strong for their size and they can take down even the largest Naucean criminals. Like on Earth Naucean Police keep the peace and airest criminals. The ride around is blue and gold bubble cars that flash blue and gold lights on top. Police are looked up to in the community and many young Nauceans want to be one when they grow up.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:24:51 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 10, 2006, 08:35:54 pm »
Interesting that the guns look so similar to ours. Of course, there might not be too many useful ways to desgin a gun.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline Caltrop

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 10, 2006, 08:37:16 pm »
Swamp Tribe!!
Spore RPG: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=2069.0

STRAWBERRYCLOCK IS KING OF THE PORTAL

Offline noogle

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 10, 2006, 08:42:01 pm »
do cave tribe next!

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #818 on: April 11, 2006, 02:30:48 am »

Durring the Biotech Age there were many advances in medicine, microbiology, genetics and of course cloning! The first preshistoric creature to be brought back from extinction was the mighty "T-Boon"! The T-Boon was a huge hairy monkey-like creature who lived on the planet while the Naucean was still swimming around in the ocean as aquatic whale-like creatures. This age was known as the "Age of Giant Monkeys" This was just the largest of the many monkey-like creature who roamed the planet during that time. Like Earth's t-rex it ate meat, walked on 2 legs and had huge jaws. Durring the Biotech Age T-Boons and other resurrected creature from the past were all the rage in what was known as "Prehistoric Zoos".
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:25:08 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #819 on: April 11, 2006, 03:43:07 am »
Age of Gigantic Monkeys Park: Lost World is already in production! I actually wanted to make some Kazea palaeontologists studying a prehistoric skeleton, but I never got around to it. I'd say this is a tad cooler.  :P

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 11, 2006, 11:55:40 am »
age of giant monkeys...dang that's awesome...

*cough cough age of giant red butts cough cough*   :D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 11:57:52 am by operaghost21 »
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #821 on: April 12, 2006, 05:05:25 am »

Here is a Desert Tribe Blood Priest. The Desert Tribe do not worship Nauceanica and the Hydromancy religion, but Worship "Au" the Sun god. He is represented as the red Dwarf in which the planet Nauceanica revolves around. The Desert Tribe believes that Au made all things, even Nauceanica and is more powerful than she is. They have taken the traditional hydromancy traditions of water and altered it to their own ideas. Since water is precious in the desert it cannot be waisted in such ceremonies so they developed a system of Nacuean sacrifices and use the blood of their enemies for ritual sacrifice. As you can see the Blood Priest is holding up the skull of a killed River Tribe Naucean and is pouring its own blood out of a tea pot so it can be given as tribute to the sun God Au. He also has in his tentacle a rain shaker (shown in the instrument drawing). This shaking of the rain shaker make sure that the rains come bring water back to the desert to drink. On the body of the Blood priest are many piercings. He has some on this nostril frill, on his tail fluke and even down the spine. As the priest gain higher and higher rank they add more piercings. The more pain and suffering you go though for Au the more holy you become. On the size is a tattoo of the inner soloar system and you can see he has braided his lower oral tentacles to resemble an Egyptian goatee. Lastly the red neck poncho and boots are soaked in enemy Naucean blood after each ceremony. Thus they get bloodier and bloodier each time they perform a ceremony. These sacrifices must be done often, especially during the dry season or Au may get mad and never bring the rain back. In short to maintain this tradition the Desert tribe are constantly at war with the River, Grassland, Mountain and Jungle Tribes.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:25:29 am by Hydromancerx »

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #822 on: April 12, 2006, 05:14:14 am »
Seeing as they're pretty similar in some aspects to the Maya/Inca/Aztek(I forget which is which), you'd think their civilization would be pretty short-lived. Love the picture though, and the description.  :)

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #823 on: April 12, 2006, 05:18:11 am »
Seeing as they're pretty similar in some aspects to the Maya/Inca/Aztek(I forget which is which), you'd think their civilization would be pretty short-lived. Love the picture though, and the description.  :)

Aztec, and they last until the Robotic Age. Rember these are the smae guys who kill of the Cave tribe witht eh Genoside plague. Also think of their culture as a mixture of the Aztec, Egyptian and Arabian.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 12, 2006, 05:34:48 am »
Very nice idea. I love the sacrificial aspects of every religion.

Also nice clothing, those golden piercing must have hurt  :P!

One question, in what aspect is Au the sun god? how does it effect their religion? Do they have sun temple and etc?