Poll

Should I bring Bac k the Anubians?

HECK YES!!! Bring them back!
6 (75%)
Nah, they're old and forgotten, who needs em'
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: The one and only Gessel (and other things by a14gt)  (Read 9625 times)

Offline Lush City

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • Get those blasted Power Rangers!
    • View Profile
Re: The one and only Gessel (and other things by a14gt)
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 02:06:09 pm »
Cool its nice to see that Yuu, youn and myself all are updating our creature pages at the same time! We should check each other's pages out :).

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 12:40:18 pm »
 Wow 2 weeks of no posting after saying I'd come back, that a fail on my part.

This image is incomplete but what awesome about it is one, its on my brand new tablet(contains excitement) and two, its colored by a friend of mine making it the first drawing I've made along side someone else. hopefully the next pictures will come by sooner now that I can draw directly on the computer. Until next time.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

gec05

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 12:53:14 pm »
Oh, so it's on your tablet. Not like you drew it with your tablet. Right? But that doesn't make sense.

Also, any new plans for the old Anubians?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 01:34:12 pm »
 Well that picture wasn't drawn on the tablet literally, I drew it and sent it to my friend who traced and colored, the original was on a tablet and it was done with a pencil brush so I didn't realized she traced it until I was writing the post

Edit: This is the Gessel thread but there hasn't been any updates on Gessels in the longest time. I still don't have an actual update but on the bright side, I think now I can draw a Gessel

This was done entirely on the tablet and colored by me. I have not used anything remotely resembling actual coloring medium in years. I knew since I was young colors and I don't mix. If its bad well I'm still getting the hang of it and I learned a lot drawing this, if you like it then this is awesome.

also since so many people miss the Anubians I'll contribute some work on them next
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:55:21 pm by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 07:41:44 pm »
Yay! The Pirate Angel Dog-People are back!

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 11:48:43 pm »
HECK YES!  8)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 07:26:18 pm »
Here is a quick Anubian i made as a warm up.

sorry if the legs look compleatly different from the actual Anubians, I was just expirimenting. I'll try to make one in greater detail soon unless anyone wants something else.

also that's not a nano suit just in case anyone wondered.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2010, 07:33:15 pm »
Pretty rockin' digs dude! You take requests?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 08:04:03 pm »
yes I do take request, I love em. Got anything in mind?
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 08:06:29 pm »
Oh I have a few ideas. ;)

So does that mean the Anubian thread is coming back?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 08:31:32 pm »
idk I didn't plan on reviving it, if enough people want it back i guess maybe but I'm not sure what to do with them. Otherwise I'll make mini updates here and work mainly on the Gessel who are sorta like the successors to the Anubians.

About the requests PM me about anything in mind, I can do stuff outside of spore as well and I'll do anything requested to the best of my ability. Plus I work for free not that I think I'm good enough to charge yet.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 08:43:49 pm »
Thanks! Makes you more reliable than Gec. :D Small Joke, you lnow we love you.

The fact that you go outside Spore is cool, I had an idea for this really psychadelic idea. But that's off topic let's get back to the Gessies.

How do marrriage sex relationships and junk like that work for the Gessel?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2010, 06:02:13 pm »
 Well, sex and marriage. Didn't see that coming but that is a very very good idea.

(please excuse this drawing, not one of my best and I really really suck at colors)
 The Gessel, being very social creatures take marriage very seriously. Those who marry are expected to marry for life but that isn't really much of a problem as Gessels are well natured and are naturally kind and sensitive creatures who treat their significant others with care and respect at all times.
 Marriage ceremonies are special occasions where all the nearby folk gather to witness a couples matrimony under a special tree or under the eyes of nature so the world itself can bear witness to the event.

After the knot is tied it times to seal the deal and get it on. Scientifically speaking though Gessels have a gestation period of 10 to 11 months with sexual structures similar to the ordinary mammal. Intercourse occurs when the male mounts the female from behind usually fertilizing only 1 egg with a very small chance of twins, even less likely when compared to human.
 Same sex pairs are uncommon, not really looked down upon just not many Gessels think that way. A homosexual pair though could marry under the right circumstances but procreation is obviously impossible and Gessels haven't figured out artificial mean of procreation so adoption is technically the only way to have a child in that situation.
 Intercourse in the attempt of procreation is respected act that is given privacy but Gessels are never ashamed of bring in a new life and fellow members of the community treat a Female bringing up a child with care and work together to make sure everything comes out great. Miscarriages again though unlikely are a part of nature and though it is a sad thing to suffer Gessels can move on especially with the support of friends and family.

Again any suggestion are welcomed but the update if things go to plan will be a sick drawing I've been working on much better then what's up above and should please some especially fans of the Anubians.

Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Lush City

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 06:23:44 pm »
Wait? Did you just imply common and frequent group sex? That's not the answer I was expecting but great update anyway!

Offline Galactic-Warrior

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • Where did this fish come from?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 06:28:11 pm »
Which one is the female? 0_o
In space, no one can hear you scream unless your transmitting it on the right radio frequency.

Weird City: Add a inhabitant!, Add some industry!