Author Topic: The Trope Game  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
The Trope Game
« on: May 27, 2009, 09:55:47 am »
If you've never read Tv Tropes before, it's about all the things that commonly occur in just about every form of media. Go ahead and read the site some if you never have before, we'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Anyhow, this game is about describing something using trope titles from the TV Tropes site. You must state what you are describing (character, series, game, piece of music, etc) and also link to the trope on the site so that we know you're not just making it up. If you guess correctly, then you can select who describes next (only select people who've posted/are actively posting in the thread), including yourself.

Okay, i'll start.

Type: Character
An arguable Woobie with a whole keyboard's worth of Berserk Buttons. Best disposed of via Your Head a Splode.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
Re: The Trope Game
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 08:57:01 pm »
New Clue: Character was created by The Virus.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 10:16:07 pm »
The Witch from L4D?
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 08:47:44 pm »
Correct! Start a new round yourself or pass it back to me, since we're the only two here...

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 11:50:01 am »
New Clue:A character that was a Woobie before they successfully got with their LoveInterest and after they got Hidden Depths revealed.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.