Poll

Hurp

Durp
Derp

Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 827836 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #6600 on: March 24, 2012, 11:46:45 pm »
I gave him creative mode so he could put the scare into Marty when they were mock-fighting and then I took it away since he never asked for it in the first place. Hopefully that isn't why you left, Met. :(

Is there something we're doing wrong? A few days ago when you came onto the server you did not have very many nice things to say after only a couple minutes on the server. You're more than welcome to come back and hang out with us and I think all of us hope you do, but only if you can shelf the negativity. If there was something else that bugged you on the server let us know and we'll try to fix it.

**EDIT**
Anyway I am in the process of rebooting the server. We'll be back online shortly.

And we're back! Everything has been saved and backed up. We're here all night!

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 12:04:15 am by PatMan33 »

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #6601 on: March 25, 2012, 12:13:06 am »
I'ma come look at them servers.

EDIT: For Pat's, I'd like creative. Not a fan of survival gameplay.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 12:20:12 am by Gauphastus »
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6602 on: March 25, 2012, 12:45:10 am »
Ah no problem. If you pop in soon while I'm still awake I can give it to you.

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #6603 on: March 25, 2012, 02:19:34 am »
As for LadyM's server, I"m nearly finished with the spawn platform. Just need a bunch of redstone, glowstone, and netherbrick. The sand is just a template.

184.153.130.26:25565

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6604 on: March 25, 2012, 10:56:17 am »
I still cant join your server patman, again i am glowing_shack, so id like to build massive projects.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6605 on: March 25, 2012, 11:58:40 am »
Sorry about that, you've been added to the whitelist. Jump on in and find a nice big patch of land and build whatever you'd like.

Also I moved the spawn back to its original location (hopefully) so we won't be re-spawning in the middle of a random forest anymore (hopefully)! :D

I've also heard a few folks complaining about the trains. If you know a way to make them better, by all means do it! At least as far as mechanical functionality is concerned, if you've got a better method then feel free to change it. But please be kind when it comes to making aesthetic changes to things other people have made. Take a moment to ask them why they made something look the way they did and offer a good justification for why you think it should be changed. That way we can (hopefully) avoid arguments.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #6606 on: March 25, 2012, 01:37:38 pm »
I found some disturbing news in Inktown. This morning there were 3 iron golems, this afternoon I only saw one. This is after all the villagers have disappeared with out a trace. The couplet? Cactus plants! I watched the last remaining golem rub up against one of my prized cactus plants. The kids call it "Needle Loving," but what they don't know is that it's killing them. So Mr. Mayor I deplore you, remove this evil plant from our towns, or we will have to remove you from office!.

Don't let the cactus, come after us!
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6607 on: March 25, 2012, 01:45:59 pm »
My god...

In light of this I'm giving Santa and Ink admin powers. Also because he's on a lot and people ask for creative mode when I'm not around. :P

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6608 on: March 25, 2012, 06:46:53 pm »
I still need to swing in and check out the goings on of your servers, but the home server is running Tekkit and today's conversation with with boy included the comment (from him, age 8), "Dad, I think we need to build a breeder reactor next." I just can't walk away. He was researching how nuclear reactors (real ones) work.

-Lego

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #6609 on: March 25, 2012, 08:11:38 pm »
Oh to be age  8) again.

Offline Inkling

• Strider Hiryu
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6610 on: March 25, 2012, 08:48:14 pm »
You know what we need?  We need some maps of the two servers, to see what we've been building.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6611 on: March 25, 2012, 09:30:38 pm »
Tried making it with a few different mappers but none of them seem to work with the new version. Even the one I tried (Minetographer) that was supposed to work with the new version didn't work. :-[

Anyone know of one that works?

**EDIT**
Also!! If anyone out there is good at making rail lines, we've had some issues with our system and could use a hand. Everything is fine with it except the stations. We have to push the cart a bit to get it going and then hop in before it shoots off down the line.

If anyone knows how to build a simple mechanism or whatever that can do this without us having to chase our carts, PLEASE pay us a visit!

**EDIT EDIT**
Ink and I were doing some finishing work on FarOut. Here's how it looks at night right now!

When we started it was just two individual lakes next to the sea surrounded by sand and a spur of rainforest. And we're not done yet! :D

Jump in and add your own stuff to it and the other towns we're working on. You can find us here: 68.80.185.152

Also, I've heard Ovi is working on something very impressive and went to check out his stuff. When he finishes it'll be spectacular. So go check out his project over on LadyM's server: 184.153.130.26:25565
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:28:32 pm by PatMan33 »

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #6612 on: March 25, 2012, 10:33:28 pm »
**EDIT**
Also!! If anyone out there is good at making rail lines, we've had some issues with our system and could use a hand. Everything is fine with it except the stations. We have to push the cart a bit to get it going and then hop in before it shoots off down the line.

If anyone knows how to build a simple mechanism or whatever that can do this without us having to chase our carts, PLEASE pay us a visit!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGUORSB1V14" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGUORSB1V14</a>

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6613 on: March 25, 2012, 10:43:47 pm »
Mr. Williams? Mr. Williams... you're drunk again.

**EDIT**
Big ups to Ovi. He fixed all of our rail lines and stations and now they work perfectly!

The statue dedicated to him will be finished shortly. ;)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:48:21 pm by PatMan33 »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #6614 on: March 26, 2012, 12:16:58 am »
Mr. Williams? Mr. Williams... you're drunk again.

Haha. He's so drunk, he can't get enough of the smell of that powdered sugar.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.