Poll

Hurp

Durp
Derp

Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 678596 times)

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #6480 on: March 05, 2012, 12:21:18 am »
So Gauph, you're a mod on the Minecraft Forum, right? I lost my old KitKat account when the forum changed to that mentally-deficient Curse Network stupidity, so I had to create a new account. Now my new GalacticWierdo (or Weirdo, I forget how I spelled it) account also seems to have been lost; I can't access them. And due to the dreaded stupidity of the forum I can't figure out how to contact anyone about the problem!
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #6481 on: March 05, 2012, 05:12:34 am »
Oh, I retired/quit from my moderator spot awhile back.
Your KitKat account is right here, not really lost. http://www.minecraftforum.net/user/49-kitkat/

But yeah, when they went to Curse, I could not log in for the life of me. I can't remember how I took care of the problem either but I do remember that I did it myself.
Had to though 'cause there was no way for me easily contact anybody in that position.

I recall there was an email somewhere but you know, I guess they like to hide these things.

For laughs, one of you go find an official location where a player is intended to report game/server bugs.

Also, when I was looking for the forum support board (which you need a forum account to use) I saw this.
Yeah, I'm glad I left.
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
« Reply #6482 on: March 05, 2012, 08:23:21 am »
The thing is, I've been on the forums pretty much non stop for 4 months now, and I have achieved nothing. Ok, one map I made got a couple of thousand downloads and over 15 videos, but everything else I've tried has never managed to meet any standard.

I...um...
Still being relatively new to Minecraft, is this  a universe in which making something that has a couple thousand downloads is a trivial thing to be forgotten within months?
Because that is an insane universe.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Didero

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6483 on: March 05, 2012, 08:40:27 am »
For laughs, one of you go find an official location where a player is intended to report game/server bugs.
I think the bugs page on the wiki is the de facto place to report those.
At least, Jeb once said he checks there to see what he needs to fix.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6484 on: March 05, 2012, 03:57:05 pm »
And the admin doesn't even have an Email. Crap. I needed to report a mod crash to get help, BUT I GUESS I'M NOT DOING THAT NOW.
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline Yetsuo

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6485 on: March 05, 2012, 04:05:06 pm »
Does anyone have a server up?

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #6486 on: March 05, 2012, 05:33:23 pm »
Yeah, I've got mine up again for a bit. It crashes a lot though.
And it's creative mode. Making some big stuff. I remember you saying you weren't big on it but I whitelisted you anyway.
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #6487 on: March 05, 2012, 06:33:14 pm »
It crashes a lot though.

Speak of the devil... <.< >.>

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6488 on: March 05, 2012, 06:45:19 pm »
I REGRET NOTHING
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6489 on: March 05, 2012, 06:47:08 pm »
CURB STOMP

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #6490 on: March 06, 2012, 02:35:42 am »
Rather then post all these pictures, here is the album of picture of my temple ruins: Click me!

Tomorrow, I'll add pictures of the city we are building.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6491 on: March 06, 2012, 11:03:05 am »
Son, I am appoint.

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #6492 on: March 06, 2012, 10:35:17 pm »
Just did a bit of a killing spree in the new city. Someone apparently spawned like 200 villagers in a confined space and it was causing the server some problems. I think they were multiplying/breeding or something and they kept spawning children. It was pretty hilarious and horrible, but also very annoying.
We also unfortunately did some damage to the building these guys were erupting from. We're under the assumption that whoever built that place is the one responsible for this mess; we cleaned that up, so you can handle the rebuilding.

So please stop messing around with eggs, stop spawning villagers/golems/whatever. And by that I mean don't spawn villagers anymore. Villagers/golems outside the towns spawned in the world are now kill on sight, since we're now assuming that they breed like goddamn fruit flies.

We also noticed someone had randomly spilled lava around Gec's floating structure by the jungle island, leaving the hanging flows and the big patches of cobblestone all over the water. Stuff like this should always be properly cleaned up, not just left in a mess by someone's build.

The server seems to still have issue with something somewhere. Please keep an eye out for anything odd.

End of line.
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #6493 on: March 06, 2012, 11:03:43 pm »
Wasn't me.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6494 on: March 06, 2012, 11:14:53 pm »
Villagers/golems outside the towns spawned in the world are now kill on sight, since we're now assuming that they breed like goddamn fruit flies.
What an unfortunate game.