Poll

Hurp

Durp
Derp

Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 678416 times)

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #5580 on: June 09, 2011, 02:23:30 pm »
Uh.

Do you know how multiplayer works?
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: June 09, 2011, 02:27:49 pm »
What is multiplayer.

Baby don't hurt me. ._.
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Gnoll

• Track and Field Jock
  • Grrrrr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: June 09, 2011, 02:41:15 pm »
Sorry, just my usual overreaction. I find it amusing to just flip out once in a while.
Who are you again and why in the world would you expect anything resembling rationality or civility in youtube comments?

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: June 09, 2011, 03:30:17 pm »
Doesn't seem so much an over-reaction as a misunderstanding. Your difficulty setting has no bearing on the difficulty of the server, and Darkdragon doesn't have any setting which determines whether you spawn in day or night. :P
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline ilikesanta

• Karateka Krazy
  • '06 Time Magizine Person of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: June 09, 2011, 05:57:05 pm »
I was on DD's server earlier and it was night as well, also it looked like time was slow because it was night for a long time, also there were giant zombies, also when I got close to the zombies i caught on fire.
I need a new tag.
My Spore Creatures

Offline Bona Fide Supraman

• Star Raider
  • Not Super, Supra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5585 on: June 12, 2011, 09:44:12 am »
Ok, so this question has possibly been asked on this thread, but with over 300 pages, I don't have the time to go through it all.

A friend of mine has recently gotten Minecraft, and put quite a few hours in making stuff, and I've spent a large amount of time over his shoulder watching.

I want to get the game now, and join in with his game.

Unfortunately I have no idea how all the server malarky works. Is there any way to upload the game to a server (preferably for free) and play it, but privately with just the two of us?
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Offline Rysworld

• Autoduel Mechanic
  • hhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: June 12, 2011, 10:48:13 am »
The full game costs around 17-20 dollars (Not sure on the money exchange rate from Dollars to Euros, but it's 15 euros), but if you want to play creative mode (No monsters, no animals, all you do is build) then you can just get that for free on the website.

Offline MetallicDragon

• Apprentice Enchanter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: June 12, 2011, 12:53:07 pm »
Ok, so this question has possibly been asked on this thread, but with over 300 pages, I don't have the time to go through it all.

A friend of mine has recently gotten Minecraft, and put quite a few hours in making stuff, and I've spent a large amount of time over his shoulder watching.

I want to get the game now, and join in with his game.

Unfortunately I have no idea how all the server malarky works. Is there any way to upload the game to a server (preferably for free) and play it, but privately with just the two of us?

If you buy the game, then you or your friend can host. Even a relatively weak computer/connection should be able to handle just 2 people. Your friend can also use his current single-player map in multiplayer if he copies it to the right place.

Offline Bona Fide Supraman

• Star Raider
  • Not Super, Supra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: June 12, 2011, 04:49:23 pm »
Cheers guys.

Yeh I have no qualms with buying the game, it's the playing on his particular map, and with him, that is what we're trying to get at.
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: June 12, 2011, 04:52:27 pm »
I suggest that you don't get too attached to one map.  I can't tell you how many multiplayer maps we've been through do to glitches or updates.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #5590 on: June 13, 2011, 08:20:53 am »
Cheers guys.

Yeh I have no qualms with buying the game, it's the playing on his particular map, and with him, that is what we're trying to get at.

Just move the map he uses into the server folder and change the server properties file to load that map.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: June 13, 2011, 01:01:13 pm »
I can't connect? >:?
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #5592 on: June 14, 2011, 06:47:46 am »
I haven't been doing the Minecraft forums modrat thing for awhile, but I do like to stop by to see how it's going occasionally.
So I go to my profile curious to find out just when my last post was.. May 19, 2011.

Well, that's unlikely. Looks like my account might have been used for some nefarious deeds.
Let's find o--

We guess naturally, but cause is a thing needed for even play your mod, was trying to ask here too if already exist other source for download it.

I read the whole post and click in all link to see where is the ModloaderMP 1.5 that actually dont exist :s

Anyways, when I read only how your mod content, nearly cry of happyness how nice is that you can refine stuff

???

That's

retarded.

EDIT: Sent admin an email about this weirdness.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 06:49:19 am by Gauphastus »
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: June 14, 2011, 12:56:44 pm »
Your online identity has escaped and is forming it's own nefarious plan to take your place.

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #5594 on: June 14, 2011, 04:24:13 pm »
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom