Poll

Hurp

Durp
Derp

Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 678602 times)

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #1155 on: July 18, 2009, 09:07:27 pm »
Kitkat is right.

Offline Kitkat

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Beep Boop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: July 18, 2009, 09:11:30 pm »
Yay
Goddamnit kitkat, you make me look late
Come check out The Bino and The Ni'Calls
(Or don't these are old and embarrasing)

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: July 18, 2009, 09:14:18 pm »
It was still his creation he spent time on, so no, he should not just "Get over it".

Andrew Ryan is in the fault here for deliberately covering his creation, it should have been built to the side. I don't care about the angle because he is obstructing the angle it was meant to be recognized from on purpose. Razonatair may be slightly over reacting in demanding a ban but being hostile towards him (Razon) is unacceptable. If someone covered your creation and then deleted it, you to would be upset. You guys sure as hell aren't helping the situation DEFENDING Andrew instead of simply staying out of it. Andrew did something wrong, and if it was DD's work or someone with more pull you bet Andrew would be temporarily banned.

Sure it might have been all in good fun on Andrew's part, but his joke was taken to offence by the receiver and therefore it is no longer a joke. If I made a sexual joke to a lady friend and she found it offensive, it becomes sexual harassment, a crime. It doesn't matter if it was a joke, it still offended her, just like this offended Razon. The fact it's a joke doesn't make it 'ok' at all.

So be quiet and let him deal this out with DD and Andrew. Defending Andrew and telling him to "get over it" is simply unacceptable and quite frankly I'm a little angry just reading that.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:17:50 pm by eropS »
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: July 18, 2009, 09:18:44 pm »
Making the hammer and sickle in minecraft was also significantly harder than Ryan making essentially a rectangular, flat 'dollar', that didn't even bear resemblance to the actual dollar.

Offline Hammerman58

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Thor carrier of the mightiest hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: July 18, 2009, 09:22:51 pm »
Well I looked it's gone. It is no longer on the map so who cares now?

Btw who  removed them?
STOP HAMMERTIME 
PSN Names YaY I got a thread stickied.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: July 18, 2009, 09:27:07 pm »
It is no longer on the map so who cares now?

What?  :( Would you do just not care if someone demolished something you spent hours on?

Offline Hammerman58

• Q*Bert Qrazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: July 18, 2009, 09:29:34 pm »
I did not do it. Nor do I really care do to the debate this caused.
STOP HAMMERTIME 

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: July 18, 2009, 09:30:58 pm »
I was going to say clearly Raz cares he spent a long time on that. Personally I think it would be nice if people volenteered to help Raz re-build his symbol. If people so wish they can then build symbols of capitalism as well just don't building so the cover up and block anyone elses work.

Offline Hammerman58

• Q*Bert Qrazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: July 18, 2009, 09:38:33 pm »
Ya  but nothing is really covered in this game. I mean what about building right next to someone else but the other person doesnt like it there just because on what side it is on. That was just pointless arguing.
STOP HAMMERTIME 

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: July 18, 2009, 09:50:49 pm »
No, no it wasn't. It was covered in the sense of the main angle when you start, Raz obviously wanted his H&S to be something you saw from the start tower when you look around. Something the dollar purposefully covered. Building NEXT to and building INFRONT of are two different scenarios, Raz's situation being the later of the two. Yes, you could have moved all the way to the back of the lake to see the H&S, but have you seen how much is past the lake? Oh, right, a lone square and Hollywood. Thats it. The main portion is near the start tower, the angle from that was the way you saw the H&S. When Andrew put his dollar in front of his H&S it blocked the H&S from the main line of sight, the line Raz intended for his H&S to be seen. That's the argument, that and Andrew deleting the H&S.

So yes, stuff IS covered in this game.

And if you dont care for the debate this caused, then don't interject, we don't need your opinion if you 'don't care'. I'm tired of this "Razon's out of control" wagon people seem to jump on. So the guy overreacted a tad. Don't suddenly become high and mighty thinking you wouldn't act any different if someone deleted your work. And you certainly shouldn't defend the offender. Just stay out of it.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:59:48 pm by eropS »
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Kidsoldier

• Star Castle Cadet
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Warfare (TAW)
« Reply #1165 on: July 18, 2009, 10:06:15 pm »
Heh. So basically eropS we arent allowed to 'interject' if we either dont care, or are supporting Andrew. You called this a debate. So guess what? Debates have two sides. I chose my side on the basis that he still destroyed Andrews creation without first discussing it with him and asking politely for him to take it down. Andrew was provoked and I would have done the same thing in that situation. (Start Sarcasm) And if you cant handle that then just get out of the debate because obviously only 1 side can fight for what they believe in.(End Sarcasm) Good one eropS.
TAW is recruiting members now! Check it out at TAW.net

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: July 18, 2009, 10:09:23 pm »
How about this, in the future don't screw with other people's stuff..
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Raz

• Questron Serf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: July 18, 2009, 10:11:16 pm »
Or block veiws when it's pretty obvious what angle it's supposed to be veiwed from. I didn't think it was that good of an icon, should've been bigger, but I still spent time over two days or so building it.

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: July 19, 2009, 12:23:00 am »
That falls under "Screw with their stuff."

If you thinking screwing involves destroying things... Well, I fear for your wife.

Offline Kidsoldier

• Star Castle Cadet
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Warfare (TAW)
« Reply #1169 on: July 19, 2009, 04:25:54 am »
That falls under "Screw with their stuff."

If you thinking screwing involves destroying things... Well, I fear for your wife.

ily Z.
TAW is recruiting members now! Check it out at TAW.net