Poll

Hurp

Durp
Derp

Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 681030 times)

Offline dontremb

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
Woot!  It's back up.  At least by early this morning.  I was on it at 6 am.

Are there any large projects going on?  I would like to either start, or help with something huge.  I made my cube, and KidSoldier helped.  Building is a lot more fun cooperatively.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
I might make a new map today with a road layout so everyone can build a city.

(just so you don't start building any big scale projects)
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline dontremb

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
Ok, thanks for the warning.  I certainly wouldn't mind a City map.  That would be pretty cool.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
I think we should do a map with lava all over the bottom except for little islands. No water at all. Then people could build castles floating over tons of lava.
*Imagines some more*
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline eropS

• Out Run Speedster
  • That's right, I went there
    • View Profile
Except under ground bases would then be impossible since lava is ridiculously hard to clear.
No, no, he did. In the everything else section, at least. Officially, this makes him king.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
And? I said flying castles.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
Ok, city map is up and running, the borders are mountains, there are a few caverns in the mountains (8 to be exact), about 1/3 of the grass land is roads, the center of the map is a lake with a beach, there is a parking lot too, I didn't make more roads because I didn't want to limit people to a layout made by me, so if you want to build somewhere else, just make a road there (the only thing I ask is that you keep the pattern/style of the roads I used).
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline dontremb

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
Ok, so the server link is the same, though?

*Edit*

NVM, 1) it is the same.
        2) it doesn't matter because the link is on your signature.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:14:00 pm by dontremb »

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
I've started building on the C17 Citadel :D
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Dang didn't get to finish the xmas tree I was building on the ice map.

No matter I was thinking of trying to get a city map going filled with famour city land marks. Things like re-creation of Emprie state building, maybe even try a white house big ben maybe or any other famous objects. Have a great wall of china going etc.

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
I've gotten a lot of work done on the Shawberg Hotel and I'm hoping that it will eventually be really awesome...
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Kidsoldier

• Star Castle Cadet
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Warfare (TAW)
Wow Cobra.. Funny you should say that. I just finished the complete outside of my Empire State Building on that map.. Come check it out. Looks awesome. Took me a few hours though.
TAW is recruiting members now! Check it out at TAW.net

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
Can anyone else get to the servers? The links up front don't take me to them and just randomly generate a map.
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
Can anyone else get to the servers? The links up front don't take me to them and just randomly generate a map.
I can't either. But I get a nice looking pause screen
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Lippy

• Galaga General
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Yeah, if that happens, the server is down.  But Notch just updated the client, so it might not be compatible with DD's server any more.