Poll

Hurp

Durp
Derp

Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 679823 times)

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #450 on: June 09, 2009, 11:13:35 am »
I made that island with a small castle and a bridge btw :P
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Magenti

• Zork Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 09, 2009, 12:47:24 pm »
You saw the pyramid getting built, now you can see the whole thing. We started it off just with sand, but as you cannot holow it inside with sand we covered it with rock and then another layer of sand so its completely hollow!

Entrance:

Top overview from Gaphaustus former largest object on the map:
*Removed for Language*
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 03:22:12 pm by Doomsday »
I love you Magenti, you are my hero!!
Kenobros confession!
Quote from: Kenobro on October 06, 2009, 01:41:48 PM
I suppose it's funny that you posted after me, because you are also female.  How coincidental.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 09, 2009, 12:53:09 pm »
Facepunch is full :(

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 09, 2009, 01:20:17 pm »
Can't connect all of a sudden.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 09, 2009, 01:20:53 pm »
I sure hope it saved...

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #455 on: June 09, 2009, 01:22:11 pm »
It probably did. Nice working with you, Jos!

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 09, 2009, 02:52:11 pm »
Hehe, I helped building 1/2 of the sides of that pyramid, sand it and I built that damn leet entrance :<
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Doomsday

• Track and Field Jock
  • And, boom goes the dynamite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 09, 2009, 03:22:49 pm »
Censor the second image and repost it. Make sure all future pictures are censored.
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and hurt you." - Elvis Presley

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #458 on: June 09, 2009, 04:06:30 pm »
Server gave up an error.
I'm here now though, so you can go ahead. The game saves like every minute.
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline Magenti

• Zork Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 09, 2009, 04:13:03 pm »
Censor the second image and repost it. Make sure all future pictures are censored.

What? Censored why? It had no bad words.
I love you Magenti, you are my hero!!
Kenobros confession!
Quote from: Kenobro on October 06, 2009, 01:41:48 PM
I suppose it's funny that you posted after me, because you are also female.  How coincidental.

Offline Beastosaurus

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Heeeeeeeeres Beasty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 09, 2009, 05:04:53 pm »

What? Censored why? It had no bad words.

Maybe he's referring to the phallus's everywhere?
I think fish drown when they are knocked unconscious or pierced through the lung.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 09, 2009, 06:11:32 pm »
Well here's something interesting...

I was working on the tunnels that Patman and I had been constructing, I finished up the section and plugged the lava so it's all good. But later, I was exploring Celdur's tunnels and his massive cavern when I noticed a thing of lava coming down on of his tunnels. Someone had to have hit it, I have no idea who. It flooded a large section of the out ring tunnels (the flood gates worked, which was awesome) but I then realized that any lava that got into Celdur's section would be able to spread in all directions. It was pure luck that I happened to be there at the time.

So, I placed floodgates at the very beginning of Celdur's three tunnels while I marked off the one that had been flooded with sand. I was able to clear some of that tunnel, but not all of it. The outer ring is still flooded, I didn't even start to mess with that.

Sorry if those flood gates are an eyesore Celdur, but it had to be done in order to save a large majority of the underground tunnels. Feel free to change them however you like, I just ask that you keep some sort of blocker there for all of us.

The only culprits I can think of are Miclee and Badger. Badger was near the scene of the crime but had gone AFK for some time. I believe it was Miclee that had wanted to find lava. If he did he very well could have accidentally (or purposely) led it to the major tunnel system. Well, that's my report. 

Offline Gauphastus

• Ice Climber
  • Hey, man.
    • View Profile
    • Gauphastumblr
« Reply #462 on: June 09, 2009, 06:30:25 pm »
Yeah, that's the problem with flooding. You can never tell if it's on purpose or by accident.
Sometimes you just screw up.

We really need that finite water thing, and the ability to destroy water quickly.
"Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch opposents, and live like a windrammer as you f**k."
       ~Ricky Wangstrom

Offline Miclee

• Donkey Kong King
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 09, 2009, 06:33:42 pm »
I didn't end up finding any lava at all.  :'(

Offline Beastosaurus

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Heeeeeeeeres Beasty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 09, 2009, 07:03:23 pm »
Mayhap it was me? I recall finding a large source of lava, but it was no where near Celdur's tunnel. As I recall, it was near a side entrance to the pyramid that someone had surrounded by stone... I lifted the roof off the cavern to discover a shallow path of lava, which led to an entrance to a very large, deep and randomly layed tunnel (perhaps of natural make) also filled with lava. There was a gap of clean dirt between the two, separated only by a single block floodgate. Not knowing the large tunnel was behind it, I removed the block to get past.

My hypothesis is that, if this small entrance to the pyramid were connected to Celdur's tunnels, in my folly I accidentally filled them both with lava thinking I was in an isolated system.

I'll log on shortly to check it out.

Alternatively, The large and deep tunnel was connected to Celdur's tunnels and was flooded using the lava beneath the pyramid. The perpetrator then sealed the entrance beside the pyramid and removed some of the lava, using the respawn command to remove themselves from the scene of the crime.

Let's not go on a witch hunt here.

If it was indeed my fault, as I suspect, I apologize in advance of both conviction and sentencing.
I think fish drown when they are knocked unconscious or pierced through the lung.