Author Topic: Gametap  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Gorman Conall

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
Gametap
« on: September 26, 2009, 11:20:15 am »
http://www.gametap.com/offers-upgrade.html?s=FREE

I can't believe there is no topic for this yet.

Anyway for those that don't know (you have been under a rock). 10$ a month lets you play any game they have on their website. And they have some great stuff From old arcade games to newer games like Bioshock. With times being rough it is a great a deal.

But that's not the main reason i made this topic, Gametap also offers free games that they rotate in out. They are free to play as long as they remain in the free section. And at this moment they have some great jewels in the free section.

I can personally vouch that many of the games in the free section are fantastic games. I am personally playing Jagged edge 2, and Sacrifice at the moment.

Offline Magenti

• Zork Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Gametap
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 11:48:17 am »
http://www.gametap.com/offers-upgrade.html?s=FREE

I can't believe there is no topic for this yet.

Anyway for those that don't know (you have been under a rock). 10$ a month lets you play any game they have on their website. And they have some great stuff From old arcade games to newer games like Bioshock. With times being rough it is a great a deal.

But that's not the main reason i made this topic, Gametap also offers free games that they rotate in out. They are free to play as long as they remain in the free section. And at this moment they have some great jewels in the free section.

I can personally vouch that many of the games in the free section are fantastic games. I am personally playing Jagged edge 2, and Sacrifice at the moment.

Bioshock is like what, 3 years old?

Edit: Holy crap its only 2... it feels like ages ago.
I love you Magenti, you are my hero!!
Kenobros confession!
Quote from: Kenobro on October 06, 2009, 01:41:48 PM
I suppose it's funny that you posted after me, because you are also female.  How coincidental.

Offline Granite T. Rock

• Intellivision Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Granite's Homepage
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 09:39:27 am »
Not every likes to play the newest games in town.  Not all computers can handles the newest games out either.  Gametap... while not for everyone... is definately a good option for those who want to play games from recent memory.  Bioshock for example is still a 20 dollar game.
My Spore Profile  ****  My Spore Videos
Wii Friend Code: 7772 0178 1092 3363  Mario Kart Code: 2363-6666-4480 (PM me when you add me)

Offline Gorman Conall

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 02:57:54 pm »
Indeed, my computer cant run newer games, and many older games are arguably better then newer ones anyway.

Offline geeklesstech

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 07:09:54 am »
Whether you've got one smart home device or one hundred, here's what to do to make sure your setup is as safe and secure as it can be.  Geekless tech