Author Topic: The Lawmaker  (Read 9664 times)

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
Re: The Lawmaker
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2009, 11:16:46 pm »
 :D

To lower enemy morale?
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2009, 11:19:15 pm »
Noone is allowed to have romantic, sexual, parental, or friendly relations with Opposition Party members.  All those caught violating this law by the LES will be executed by burning at the stake.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2009, 11:27:01 pm »
But the Federal Government doesn't know who Opposition Party members are. That's the point.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 11:33:38 pm »
One thinks they'd notice the attacks.

Noone is allowed to not attempt to kill an opposition party member when presented with the chance.  All those caught violating this law by the LES will be executed by burning at the stake.
Twas Brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe.

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 11:37:59 pm »
Settle down and give DeTox a chance to catch up.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2009, 12:15:24 am »
Settle down and give DeTox a chance to catch up.
thanks, from now ón there will be a vote and not every law will be blindly accepted

Government Law
The Lands of Zip are to be ruled solely by the Lawmaker, his word is absolute command for eternity, unless he states otherwise.
The Department of Execution Devices is a subset of the Federal Government.  They manufacture stakes for burning people at, tanks for drowning people in, and rope to tie people to when they are stoned and for hanging people, and swords to hack people to death with.
Customs Law
There has to be one, and only One, personcounter.
The religion of Clap is the religion of state.
It is allowed to drink, once you've reached the age of 15.
Noone is allowed to not have a pet turtle.  If the LES catches anyone who doesn't have a pet turtle, they are to be whipped one hundred times.
Noone is allowed to kill a turtle.  If the LES catches anyone who kills a turtle, they will be killed in a manner designed at the time by the LES official who catches them to be as painful as possible.
Criminal Law
There is a specified Law Enforcement Security, appointed by the Lawmaker
Noone is allowed to murder another person.  If the LES catches someone murdering someone, they are to be executed by drowning.
Noone is allowed to steal anything.  If the LES catches someone stealing something from someone, they are to be executed by burning at the stake.
Noone is allowed to rape anyone.  If the LES catches someone raping someone, the rapist is to be executed by stoning.
Noone is allowed to commit treason.  If the LES catches someone committing treason, they are to be executed by hanging.
Noone is allowed to dispute, show disrespect for, or insult an LES official.  If the LES catches someone doing this, they are allowed to do anything they want to them.  Forced sexual activity of someone violating this law is not rape, robbery of the possessions of someone violating this law is not stealing, and the killing of someone violating this law is not murder.
Noone is allowed to vandalize property.  If the LES catches someone vandalizing property, they are to be hacked to death with swords.
Noone is allowed to attack someone else, even without the intent of killing them.  If the LES catches someone thus assaulting, they are to have their head lopped off.
The LES must ride through the land randomly.  The LES is to always take up at least one per cent of the population of Zip.

We currently have 18201 people. The new laws on turtles make the people a little aware of the environment, also the upkeep of the animals makes them a bit less lazy. All of a sudden they are enacting fields of grain, before this they ate each other, and hunted animals.
We have to apoint a minister of Economy:
-Rupert Scotsmac - A ruthless capitalist thinker, with a weakness for young women
-Trench Snippits - An ecologist free-market theoretician, rather devout
-Rasput Troninov - A genius in the field of market regulation, unbalanced personality

The Non Zips are building a huge wall to protect themselves from us.
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2009, 07:36:56 am »
Rasput Troninov It might cost a little to ensure his loyalty but he should pay it back with the market.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2009, 11:28:00 am »
Why the **** do we need an ecomony guy?  We don't even have any laws about the economy... yet.
Also, I'd like to repropose my CLES thing.

Come on... this isn't a real world... let's experiment... let's make a police state.

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2009, 08:15:33 am »
Why the **** do we need an ecomony guy?  We don't even have any laws about the economy... yet.
Also, I'd like to repropose my CLES thing.

Come on... this isn't a real world... let's experiment... let's make a police state.
yea i didnt take it up because you posted like 20 laws at once, we need more players too...
we need an economist because our people have become less lazy, this shapes the future
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2009, 08:31:00 am »
Trench Snippits
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 03:33:54 pm »
I demand that we completely ignore the economy and override this stupid economy requirement.
Also, won't anyone help me make this police state?  CLES.  Vote for it.

Offline Little

• I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 04:12:19 pm »
I vote against the CLES.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 04:25:58 pm »
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Grangan

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • We're all mad here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 04:35:11 pm »
But the CLES will help us become a Big Brother 1984-esque dictatorship!

Offline Oblivion2007

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 08:04:55 pm »
One vote for the CLES as well over here. Also revise the person counter law and change it to the Office of Census and Tax. This will be staffed by multiple people who are in charge of keeping records on all the people and collecting the tax. The tax should be 5% income from a poor person, 8% from an averagely wealthy person, 12% from a wealthy person, and 15% from a rich person. This is based on income only so far. There will be a criminal law that anyone who doesn't pay this tax or somehow avoids it and is caught will be imprisoned for a month and be fined double times the amount of their tax owed.

This office will also have birth, criminal, tax, and death records for the populous stored. Tax should be collected each month.